Only 6 dead

>only 6 dead
>3 terrorists can only kill 6 people

these guys are shit

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That explains their smell.

Depends how the casualties were allocated. Were they all from the truck? Were most of them from stabbing?

3 of the 6 ARE the terroists

Were they indian all along? The poo thickens

Be thankful that we only let the shit ones slip through the cracks.
>but m-muh internet surveillance.
This is why we need it, it stops us from having another Paris or another 9/11

You have to remember that the UK actually has gun control.

no it was 6 victims dead not including the muds

Aol headline

>Militants drive van into people on London Bridge, stab others

>Militants

please man they had a car and knives and there were three of them and only managed to kill 6 unsuspecting people.

drunk drivers kill more people accidentally.

Ikr, like they should have had guns
>USA btfo

If Muslims wasn't so dumb the west would have been destroyed long time ago

They're Brits, what did you expect, great success?

one child in america can kill 20+ school children for no reason in less than an hour

fundemental organized adult religious terrorists trained and no fear of death can only kill 6 at best before being fucking ended by armed police

this is the result of gun control

Terrorism isn't at all about deathtoll. However, killstreaks do rack more team points.

I saw this. Fucking cunts.

how the fuck that mass surveillance by 5 eyed cuntopusses work? do these pedo protectors gather info to blackmail citizenry in case someone stumbles upon something plebs are not supposed to see, is it?

and murderers get to walk free? and now cuntopuss gets extra funding and shit is it? how fucking corrupt is your sphere it would make a great film, awesome film.

>and knives
Again, gun control.

A car is not a practical weapon.

like how do they miss crowds of people though.

i have to assume they cant aim a gun either

I don't get it either.

Back in 2011, 19 of them killed a lot more. I think it is their retardation that makes them inefficient.

>like how do they miss crowds of people though.
They didn't. 46 injured.

See

its gurilla terrorist warfare
its imple cheap easy to use attacks on places like landmarks

its not about the number of kills
its about it being on london bridge

they are ideoligists

low effort

>only 6 dead
No big deal.
Bin that knife, hug that stab friendly muslim.

Oh okay, that makes more sense

I figured it was about the bridge, it has to be or else that would be pathetic. Didnt know they actually injured a good amount.

hope next time they'll do better

we live in a civilised western country with good hospitals in the centre of london
of course most people are going to survive

the only dead ones are the ones that were 100% dead killed at the time

HAVING SIAD THAT the death toll WILL go up over night by maybe 2 or 3 because they are dying in surgery or so such

>Terrorism isn't at all about the deathtoll.
Are you talking about the IRA, calling in to warn about for example the Manchester truck bomb '96?

Islamic terrorism does target the lives of the population, since the governments of Europe are enablers for the attacks, willingly or unwillingly, and so the people are the enemies to destroy and subdue by fear.

Landmarks or no landmarks, the crowds are where it's at

>its about it being on london bridge
The actual london bridge is in Arizona. That shit's just a replacement of no historic significance.

Liar liar pants on fire.

The 6 dead are civilian victims.

these two need to be investigated

sound terrorist-y

It has always been France. Now that you brexited nothing holds your temporary, fragile alliance together.

fuck off gypo

>Brit projecting

I wonder how many of the victims had gun injuries.
Sounds like the police got a little excited on the night and had a good time.

6kills with 3 attackers...worst ratio i've seen.
Breivik is laughing at these amateurs

Should be mentalists.

in france where they had guns there were like 4 attackers and killed that whole theatre

Britbongs didn't learn how to be multicultural yet
you need more cultural enrichissement to help you through the process
>one sandnigger with a truck in Nice : +70 deaths
agree
britbong terrorists are so shitty, like in everything else in that shithole

Fuck off brown person, this Mongolian knitting board is for whites and slanty eyes only.

>fuck off gypo
Sorry but all our gyppos are in Britain.
You are just gypsies in denial, that's where your lack of territoriality and failure to protect borders properly comes from.

HOL UP

its gone up to 7 now.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

t'was 7, not 6

It's the thought that counts for them, the conviction and everything. They get their virgins regardless of kill count.

They get a virgin for a kill and a goat for an injured

7 now

which explains the high number of injured people

>britbong terrorists are so shitty, like in everything else in that shithole
>that's what the British vs French rivalry came to.
Why don't you just nuke each other?

HOLY SHIT!

They were totally retarded, wearing fake suicide vests, becoming obvious target for the police.

>if i have a bomb they wont sho-
>gargle

seems the suicide vests worked, then.

Kek

kek

people don't always die instantly, many will die in the hospital due to complications

>tfw 10th time google captcha asks me for bridges

they were fake ones u egg head

Yeah that's pitiful
This is why your attacks are only the flavor of the week. 9/11 was a spectacle to behold

If the london bridge actually fell down that would be something to go down in history.

fuck man if I was a terrorist (IM TOTALLY NOT) I think I could get 50 easily

>wear suicide vest
>commit suicide by cop
worked like a charm you cheesy bellend.

Wait what? What the fuck?

>London Bridge is a bridge in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. It was built in the 1830s and formerly spanned the River Thames in London, England. It was dismantled in 1967 and relocated to Arizona. The Arizona bridge is a reinforced concrete structure clad in the original masonry of the 1830s bridge, which was purchased by Robert P. McCulloch from the City of London.

Bet those terrorists are feeling quite silly up in heaven about it.

lol

Prick
Kys

7 people now

Good thing we have gun control
>Inb4 all those on London Bridge on a Saturday night would have also been armed and shot the attackers as soon as they saw their beards

>WAT? WE BOMB THE WRONG BREEJ?
>ABDUL YOU DUMB FUCK
>YOU HAD ONE JOB

(((captcha: select bridges)))

Another one died. Death count is now 7. But yeah, these guys were amateurs.

Still need to remove kebab, though.

>The real London Bridge is in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.

Lol, the more you know about brits
The more lame they become. I could care less about whatever happens to them at this point

we kill them within minites of them sticking their headsout of heir shithole urban areas. what more d o you want?

>civilian victims
so he's not lying
those 3 are also victims of islamophobia

Czeched and keked. Now that's some weaponized fintism.

Why didn't they do it in the day when there were more people about?

Amateurs

not fast enough mate
they need to do so before

That's some top shelf political commentary you've got there. You convinced me, guess I'm a labour supporter now.

you just blew my mind

>see a muslim driving a van
>shoot him

THAT WAS A SIHK POLICE OFFICER!!

I don't really get the point of these attacks. Everyone they've ever known or had a vague connection to is about to get fisted in the bumhole for weeks, whilst the inner indiscriminate vigilante in many begins to daydream of kebab removal.

Maybe that's the point? Trolling Police resources and provoking a good old rough and tumble?

weird how they have all this surveilence but the only people being caught are ones turned in by their own families.

Because drunks are easy targets.

because they had knife instead of guns
>B-BUT MUH GUN ARE GOOD
shut the fuck up lardass go to school

It's almost like they are unorganised insane loners....

>internet surveillance protecs us from muh terrorists

you know what else what protect us from terrorism? not letting shitskins in.
And there is the root of the problem, first they let the sandniggers in, then they make it seem as though we desperately need more surveillance or else there is going to be more and more terrorism.
in the next step everybody is under complete surveillance and you cant do shit anymore.
Thanks libtards

really makes you think

kek

They want to turn the West against Muslims in general so that the neutral Muslims have to choose between fighting or returning to IS territory.

Of course, just because a course of action is desired by the terrorists doesn't mean it's a bad idea, necessarily.

NEW IMAGE OF THE ATTACKERS RELEASED

That is fucking 5/5 movie my man.

7 dead now

>its gurilla terrorist warfare
>its simple cheap easy to use attacks on places like landmarks

You can't even do that right. In my dads 3rd world country guerillas used to actually blow up bridges, and these guys were country folk. The military had check points on them for a while for that reason

What happened in london is weak as fuck 2bh. It's more generic shock value for the media, it does nothing but fuck with peoples heads from all the hoopla

thats because in those shitty countrie syoure able to build bombs and buy the materials so fucking easily because the governments are shit

DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT

>libtards
It's the right wing advocating for surveillance here.
But anyway, the Muslims are already here so we need to wipe out the issue through the education system, get 'em while their young and prevent Muslim communities from self segregating however, in the meantime we need to stop them from massacring people.
Besides, many terrorists are homegrown, not from the middle east. The manchester attacker, the previous London attacker, the Orlando shooter were all from the country they attacked in.

>not saying the plop thickens
Wasted opportunity f.a.m.

Is that not what they are?

N O T. A L L. M U S L I M S.

And yet you can't even buy a butter knife without an ID
On top of that you're surrounded by muslims and dirty armpit smelling hindus

Do you really think your country is better? Lol you might as well live in the middle east. Great Shitstain is literally the worst of both worlds: a politically correct hell hole with no freedom and demographics that resemble Baghdad

Yes exactly, just look at our biggest creation, America.

Genuinely curious if you have a breakdown on how plots are foiled. Preferably from the UK but the US would be equally as useful.

Sounds plausible, but that is of course on a knife edge with fueling mindless Islam apology; the idea that the attack was really about encouraging oppression of neutral Muslims - true or not. The literal Muslim hugging epidemic is vomit-inducing.

The simplest and at least equally-likely answer is virgins and goats.