How would liberals defend this?

How would liberals defend this?

Based Normie Macdonald.

They'll unironically agree with this

"not all muslims just some"

We now know that the "Dead children and destroyed community" is the ideal economic model. Sorry your daughter had to die Sup Forums, but, I assure you, it was for the GDP so I hope that brings you some comfort. I can feel market efficiency coursing through my veins just by thinking about my people dying to foreigners. If an economist plugs my family into a data algorithm and finds it is more efficient for the overall economy for them to be murdered, so be it.

It's only efficient because letting loose will inevitably mean winning and the n going through another guilty period where we give out shit for no reason, at this time we'll look back (because the past somehow matters more than the present day) and if we see we were good to the Arab Muslims, then we will give them absolutely nothing. If we see violence, they'll be welfare queens for sure.

This is the level we're playing at.

Only the deep media outright denies the threat of conservative Islamism.

>Is only okay when burgers do it

>Mexico lecturing Americans on violence
Fuck off, Paco

Hiroshima and Nagasaki saved lived overall.

Whatever it takes to avoid a labor shortage. God forbid we run out of Mexicans, who do the jobs Americans aren't willing to do. The unemployment rate is 4.8% and the economy has bounced right back from that light recession.

Reminds me of a joke I heard once.

How many terrorists does it take to detonate a nuclear device?

holy shit Norm, damn

>who do the jobs Americans aren't willing to do
What jobs?

I was actually furious when i read it, until i saw who wrote it
I truly believe this is how liberals think

>Implying we have any jobs in America

he never said this FUCK OFF FAKE NEWS CUNT

If 50 million americlaps got nuked by islamic terrorists id expect all muslims in the US would be killed on sight and not even the police would intervene.

I would personally kill a Muslim if this were the case.

We can meme it until he did.

How many

Norm is based as fuck you cunt. one of the few less cucky celebs we got left. we cant redpill the normies if all the celebs are level 99 cucks

Goddamn, a dirty bomb gives me a fucking raging hard-on. Odds are it removes a liberal cesspool (LA, London, Paris, etc) while also setting up the opportunity to build a new world city from
scratch.

All the land and assets in major metropolitian cities go back hundreds of years, so its near impossible to get anything of value if you arent born into it or just have lots of dosh. Gets me hard to think that I could be able to own prime property and have rentpeasants feed my family for generations

How would one nuke kill 50 million people? Are you all standing on each other's shoulders there or something?

Liberals would say it was Russia. And jews would hit button for nuclear war.
Libs and jews rather destroy earth not admid they were wrong.
Then again, the jews were not wrong in the first place. Their end game is to genocide whites race and rule what's left of earth.

Iran will dirty nuke some major western cities soon

How many? (pls respond)

>Being terrified about the possible backlash against Muslims instead of the actual nuclear attack by ISIS

This is where the secret was in Chicago takes place

> ISIS having nukes
LOL, they are barely capable running a cuntry. They don't even have the industrial capacity to run a nuclear plant.

And there isn't anyone who would give them a nuke. The Pakis need them against India and the Saudis are only allowed to acquire them if Iran goes nucular.

Get your head outta your ass.

Dirty bombs are useless militarily. Since there is no fission, the radioactivity is limited to mostly alpha radiation. Sweep up the dust and everything is okay.

yeah right. Nukes are the dream of any terrorist organization. It won't be long until nuclear terrorism happens.

>If america was white its homicide rate would be the same as all the other muslim-filled countries

I hope something bad happens that changes everyones minds about leftism but nobody dies.
Sorry anons it is against my moral code to wish death on people who haven't harmed me, and I am sure there are conservatives in L.A.
Maybe all the liberals can move to evergreen and get btfo by a religion of peace parade.

>Sup Forums is one person

It's a little early to be posting across parallel universes. Put the timecube down and have another coffee.

Don't mock the Holy Orders, kike.

It must be odd to be a terrorist.
>want to strike fear into the hearts of infidels
>slaughter them like pigs
>the infidels... apologize?
Like wtf liberals.

>there isn't anyone who would give them a nuke

If Putin thought he could trust Islamic State to sneak a nuke into the U.S. and detonate it without fucking up, (you) better believe he'd do it without hesitation. So would North Korea and several others.

(you) are delusional to think otherwise for even one instant.

The thing that shocks me is that it hasn't happened already. It only takes a single 40 foot cargo container on a random container ship. Something like a million 40 foot containers get offloaded in major U.S. ports every day, and half of them come from places with nearly zero security.

It really is amazing that it hasn't happened already.

If a nuke went off in the U.S. it would 100% be Mossad or another Jewish agency false flagging.

Nuclear material is easily traceable after the fact, so it'd have to be a secret nuke and the subhuman ISIS mongrels would have to both not break the weapon and not kill themselves during the transport of one of the most finicky and complex weapon systems ever designed.

Clearly (you) have no fucking clue what ((you)) are talking about. Fuck off.

DHS checks containers for radiation at ports, obviously not all of them but there is still some screening

>they could have nuked everything south of Spain and Texas while they were at it
Hold me Sup Forums

>The death toll might be higher than usual, but it was only a few individual terrorists who carried out the attack!!

>Cutting out that it was posted years ago
Simply ebin

You're such a stupid fucking kike.

so kill yourself, you know nothing of what our memes have done in the past and what they are capable of in the future. There are a great number of quotes and rumors circulating the general populous right now that are entirely false but well meme'd.

What is he talking about? ISIS is on the US payroll. We'd never let our insurgency nuke us.

They wouldn't because the lib city that would be hit would be NY or L.A. The rest of us however, would steamroll every fucking Islamic country within reach. After that, every Islam supporting country. When we we're done...we'll get rid of the remaining libs still crying about 'muh fee fees...

All it takes is landing the ship somewhere near deserted. There's plenty of ugly coast along both major coastlines that have no people for miles, but are enough to offload something in the dead of night.

Pfft. On our payroll, but only because the Zionists are playing middleman.

>Of course this money is going towards your best interests, goy

sub 80 IQ : The Tweet

I fucking hate americans goddamn...
can't wait for your turn to suffer fucking pigs

Holyfuck they did what? Going to my. Nearest mosque with my one hundred drum CLIP. Phew lads time to kill some Muslims

j

That's classified...