Fash the nation is back

Have you listened to your guiding light in a sea of degeneracy yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnJDX4Bn3Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=6WevQ7Fx24g
youtube.com/watch?v=maBVpTkgHio
youtube.com/watch?v=E3RTFvgnV4g
youtube.com/watch?v=TNAE4uAvB2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here comes the most dedicated anti TRS shill in 3..2...1.. and I hope the leaf that tried and succeded to dox his ass shows up

Im ready, user. Been too long.

I can't get rid of this damn erection.

cool, i love trs

TRS posting isn't welcomed by the reddit crowd, but everyone in the know stays on top of things.
Its good to have the hiatus be over.

They sounded a bit low energy, maybe I've gotten too used to TDS since they've been gone.
Also, their explanation for why they left was weak as fuck.

Fash the Nation is a podcast of TRS.
TRS is run by Mike Enoch - a Zionist.
Mike Enoch was married to a Jew - his MOSSAD handler. When we learn of this, he divorced his wife in a desperate attempt to save face. Not realizing it looks very suspicious for a man to divorce his wife simply because the Internet disapproves of her.

Here we go agian

TRS are self-admitted "white nationalist" LARPERS who roleplay as edgy neo-nazis. Why? By acting ultra edgy, they can direct the narrative at any time by offering someone who acts more centrist...like Richard Spencer.

>act too edgy for the majority of people
>offer a calmer alternative (Spencer)
>majority of people now gravitate towards alternative

PSYOPS 101

Kek typical mongrel faggots,cant do anything right.....

The agenda of TRS is to spread Zionism...because they're Jews.

self..admitted..LARPERS.

faggot
FTN is great though looks like they've had to tone the rhetoric a bit which is bad for the show, probably because they were threatened with unemployment

They seem to use homosexuality as insurance kinda like politicians use kiddy diddling.

Can you imagine being this butthurt?

>STILL posting the Salon quote
I don't get it, it's clearly a lie on his part. He was objectively a part of TRS and the article says he disassociated so why would you assume anything else was true?

see
as I said:

>start off as ultra edgy to gain an audience
>then, soften your tone and change the message

PSYOPS 101

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Man he is really butthurt.

Because the guy is full of shit and only cares about his narrative

itt: whores of the (((Deep State)))

be gone, fagget jews.
away from this place!

Didn't eight chan teach you enough of a lesson?

BASED TRS

When are you leaving then?

And what that be? To dox people and give info to antifa. That is some good lesson cripplechan

lol what would happen if I got doxed?
you'd "lolol" on Twitter for the next month.
nothing would come of it. you would do nothing.
others have been murdered for exposing less of the Plot than I. What fear is then is left?

come at me honeybuns?

Trying so hard to fit in
You are obviously not from Sup Forums

Thats multiskilling for you. Both gay and autistic

Here we go again..

TRS == the gay fist of MOSSAD.

What lesson? How to be controlled by antifa and do their work for them?

This. NO MERCY TO FAGS AND KIKES.

> 100 to 120
I kek'd

chequed

Why is TRS overwhelmingly anti jew? They alone have awaken me to the JQ, so how are they mossad agents again? I want you to answer this without your stupid copy pastas

Fash the Nation is back:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnJDX4Bn3Dk

>Pro-Zionism
>anti-Jew

pick only one

Twice a week these guys bash jews more than hitler ever did. You don't know this because you don't listen to them. It's non stop jew bashing, you know that right?

I love how you constantly post photoshopped screen caps. Either usefel idiot for antifa or trs kicked you out for being the fucking weirdo you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=6WevQ7Fx24g

TRS REGIONAL GROUPS BOOTED ME FOR BEING 1/4 JEWISH, THEY ARE HATEFUL MORONS WHO THINK JEWS ARE THE ULTIMATE ENEMY OF MANKIND

THEY WOUDL RATHER SUCK HITLER DICK AND SIEG HEIL FOR THE MEDIA THAN MAKE 1 MORE NORMIE A WHITE NATIONALIST

FUCK TRS

>Twice a week these guys bash jews more than hitler ever did.
stop being zionists.

>iz shooped goys i swear!!!!!1
nigger you realize people can look at the pixels right?

Have you actually listened to at least one of their podcasts? They talked about Culture of critique, The Jewish century, but hey don't let facts get into a way of your narrative

Also funny how you accuse them of being zionist kikes when your people delivered information about white nationalists to antifa who are literally Jewish tools for suppressing anyone on right wing. Hmmm ge I wonder who is the real Jew here.

TRS creates falseflags for their members to fall into any time they wish to change the narrative.

And what part was jewish? Your mothers mother?
Reminder, the forum's public now, go complain to them.

teach the Truth and ill support you

>stop being zionists
What the fuck are you on about, these guys fucking hate jews, my God dude you're so salty they kicked you out.

SVEN IS A BETAMALE WHO THINKS HE'S A BIG BOY BADASS FOR HANGING OUT WITH NEO NAZI SKINHEADS

I still donate to Amren and other AltRight groups, but I think they need to be friendly to people like me. ffs

dad's mom.

they don't care TRS is literally LARPworld

I dont want to take your fanbase away but I will. Please stop being Zionist puppets.

Alc-Right Rises is the best podcast on TRS

No, you can't just dodge his question, answer him

>these guys hate Jews
see
now stay beneath my heel you serpent.

it's the faggiest podcast ever and it's literally an SPLC wetdream

makes mark potok so hard
"so stupid sounding and violent, and playable in soundbytes on MSNBC, must cum oh yea"

White genocide is real.
Jews are behind white genocide.
Israel is the #1 enemy to the white/Aryan race and the world.

This is the Truth.
Preach it or perish.

>they don't care TRS is literally LARPworld
Again, complain to them about it.

they don't care what people say, as long as their neo nazi buddies think they're dank n #based faam

not even kidding it's that bad, fuck TRS

KEK so they are ebil nazis? Huh weird how these narratives collide
So I guess that means you don't find a problem in ratting white nationalists to the kikes
Hmmm who would be okay with this?
What dessert tribe would be okay with this? Hmmm

The TRS website once ran a honeypot.

>facebook.net

is a Facebook phishing site.

whoever tells the Truth, the People will gather around.

There are basically two groups of people.
Those that have listened to loads of various TRS shows, and those that have not.
To those who have listened to a lot of TRS, those saying that they are pro-Jew is extremely laughable.
I turned my entire circle of conservative friends full 1488 simply by having them listen to TRS with the approach of,
>Alright I know you guys think I'm a little overboard with the racial stuff, but check out this podcast it will make you laugh hard.
I've been redpilled since I was a young teenager on race just from going to a ~55% black middle and high school. Sup Forums redpilled me on Jews. Ironically Sup Forums also told me about TRS. I only listen to it now because the humor they have is top kek. But I will tell you from experience, TRS is grade A redpill injection to normies.

What podcasts do you listen to then?

That's a big old nose

Israel is a political state. The political state, the country of Israel, is not the issue. The issue is Jews. Period. The people themselves, no matter where in the world they are.
Their survival strategy is social parasitism, and they are a parasite that kills the host after draining it.

Their culture, their history, their beliefs, everything about them is at odds with the rest of human civilization.

>KEK so they are ebil nazis?
no they're just LARPy faggot fucktards who think they're SUPER FUCKING COOL because they make 1000 retarded Jew jokes and say good things about fascism.

I'm not fucking offended, at all, but it's just faggoty. And sad, because Mike and Sven are smart, but they want to seem like alpha hardcore badasses to people.

It's so sad.

TDS, FtN, rebel yell, AlcRight rises is a shitty knockoff of the daily shoah with more genocide jokes and more "tough guy" acting. They're pathetic as FUG

EXACTLY, the kikein this thread is trying so damn hard to attack white nationalists

>The political state, the country of Israel, is not the issue.
>Their culture, their history, their beliefs, everything about them is at odds with the rest of human civilization.

pic related.
Stop..being..Zionists.

Wait so you hate them but listen to them?

Gather around antifa?
Also it is obvious that you don't fucking belong here
You sound like a parody of Sup Forums, someone who has no clue about how people interact here

I AM A WHITE NATIONALIST, FAGGOT, AND I'M NOT A KIKE, FUCKING FAGGOT.

>posts random NS image that won't resonate with even 1% of the White race
this is why you lose, moron, you're pathetic

Take note, Moarpheus is a known schizophrenic loser.

They are still ..... good in some ways, but they fuck up in huge and obvious ways that they don't have to.

I'm disappointed AF in them.

Do you realize that the optics of you desperately attacking white nationalists is THE most jewy thing ever, right?

why dont you attack my claims then? :^)

>they're larpy fags
>still listen to the podcasts
wut?
This is sounding a lot like the fox and the grapes, go to them and talk them about it. Again, the forum's public.

>Hitler is wrong he's a piece of shit!
>Heil Spencer!

lol TRS you show your hand too soon!

I'm talking about morpheus u weirdo, jesus christ you're a freak

Hitler says stop being Zionists.
Time it swallow your pride like the many black cocks and listen.

Pretty much every claim has been attacked, that attack has been ignored and the claim has been reposted next thread.

You do sound offended, why the fuck you care that they make holocaust jokes, do you identify with Jews or something? Maybe that is the problem here.

Daily Shoah has become unbearable to listen to because all they talk about is their larpshit and complaining about Trump.

They would just ban me again like before, they don't listen to people who criticize them, so I'm venting on here, TRS could be so fucking great but Mike and Sven want to look alpha to their Neo Nazi buddies by flexing their shitlord muscles, it's so shitty.

my bad dude fuck

I have been bashing TRS this whole thread, dumbass.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Why the fuck have they gotten so stale and boring now? It's pathetic. Can't they just try to put on a good normal show for once and stop LARPing like 13 yr old kids? Fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!1

feel free to show us all which claim has been attacked, defeated and ignored.

>>posts random NS image that won't resonate with even 1% of the White race
>>wut ive been bashing TRS teh whole time!
>fuck Hitler tho..

controlled opposition is controlled.
i dont need your help. dont post @ me.

You need to tell me right now how listenimg to hardcore jew hate is somehow Zionist...

posting @ you just to piss you off now nigga

Reminder he's a schizophrenic who posts on here 24/7 not even kidding

You're jewish right?

You need to tell me right now how literal Zionism isn't Zionism. See pic here TRS is Leddit

>TRS ARE ZIONISTS
youtube.com/watch?v=E3RTFvgnV4g
youtube.com/watch?v=TNAE4uAvB2k

Sorry meant for morpheus

Dude Morphaeus is just a schizophrenic natsoc he's not Jewish, are you retarded?

>TRS creates pro-Zionism blog post
>TRS are not Zionists
pick 1

you can't even post right.
get on my level.

You fucking schizo, that quote is only drawing parallels between zionism and white nationalism, aren't u an nsg guy? Why dont u know this?

>They would just ban me again like before
You know Sven's counter signalled 23 and me lately right? He's complained about white nationalists checking their genes (because of course they'd want to) and finding out they're like 12% jewish because then they essentially lose a white nationalist because they no longer feel worthy. I'm sure it wouldn't be so much of a deal now so long as you don't act like a kike or identify as a kike. I think they noticed their purity spiralling. Although the question is whether they changed because of Enoch or it a was natural "shit we're purity spiralling" reaction.

neither natsoc nor jewish, friend.

Zionism == Jewish supremacy
White Nationalism =/= White supremacy

pick one.

Of course he is Jewish

Now can you fags get your narrative straight
>TRS are zionists
>TRS are ebil neo-nazis LARPers
pick one and only one

People loved ftn. Ftn will once again grow and 8.ch can only cry about it.

How about the one I posted Or how about the one you post about Spencer trying to make him look like a fag where people constantly point out it's out of context.
I've been in enough TRS related threads to see the same bullshit pushed time after time regardless of how often shit is proven false.