How the fuck Anglos took it form us?

How the fuck Anglos took it form us?

Imagine if Burgers were influenced by us instead of inbred UK, they would be 10 times more civilized and patriotic and smarter

Other urls found in this thread:

monticello.org/site/jefferson/louisiana-purchase
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Years'_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You surrendered it to us.

I've always been shit in history, but I doubt that

You sold all that land for 10 million, when all we wanted was south of Mississippi

100% true, you surrendered as usual.
Accept it, you are our bitches

New Orleans is proof that you're incorrect in your hypothetical future. It was very influenced.

Your country smells like pee

PEE IN THE LOO

Yeah because former French colonies are well rounded developed nations. Like morocco or Vietnam

monticello.org/site/jefferson/louisiana-purchase
Bet you regret that

Also gayer

>you are our bitches
I will rape your whole family ahile you watch and touch your peepee you inbred mongrel

it was in the past, but since 20-21 century it was 100% british/Anglo influenced

look at canada and Quebec, look how civilized and smart and nice they are

well yeah for Africans, Morocco is very much developped, in fact without any big resources they have econnomy as strong as South Africa

And Vietnam the US fucked it up as usual

You lost some of it in wars and the rest you fucking sold you stupid frog cuck

you didnt actually settle lots of colonies, was more just a collection of forts/territory

>I've always been shit on history,
>so I'm going to make claims about the development of whole country in the past 300 years because I think so

Go fuck off read a book or1, think about it and then fuck off again and kill yourself

You can start from on democracy in America by tocqueville if you think America is so shit and Frenchies are so good, via sociological approach

And you can read Wikipedia about the fucking state annexation you stuoid piece of shit

We are trying to stop mudslime immigration, Canada can't get enough and Quebec in particular seems to enjoy it...I've never been so thankful to be Anglo descendant in my life.

He's right.

We staged a "revolution" and used it to fuck spain and france. the english crown was never the enemy

>the english crown was never the enemy
This explain the wars

fuck off with your nerd shit

>>>/Edgy_reddit/

>frog colonies
Funniest shit in the world. Even spain did better than you.

USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand vs Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria.

Former spainish colonies are doing better mate

>Literally a descendent of Inbred anglo criminals

how you keep sucking uk cock after they threw your grandparents into a fucking shithole full of snakes and spiders and hot as surfance of the sun

When are you going to make a thread about you confusion regarding how Paris got sacked?

Cherry picking, fuck off

>tfw a shithole full of snakes and spiders is better than any French colony
wew

2/10 attempt because I replied

Paris is a shithole and we're preparing to nuke it

Do this since digits

Yet you speak English. French is irrelevant. We do not waste our time learning your dead language.

>France confused about what happened to their new world territories while their homeland is being overrun by saracen

Really makes you think...

No. It is absolutely true. France was in the middle of a war with someone. Possibly Spain again. The French king sold it to our president - Thomas Jefferson. Americans actually complained back then, because he spent a fortune ($15,000,000) on what they thought was worthless land. This is known as the Louisiana Purchase. Do a search for that term.

that's because we're more educated than you faggots and I also speak Spanish and German

>german assassins
>war
kek.

it was a false flag double cross. we actually fought the british, but you got hosed. Why do you think we aren't a french nation? we're fucking english, nigger. Open your eyes.

Lol we bought it for them for 10 million

You guys fought over Ohio and lost. Over Ohio. Let that shit sink in, Pierre.

it was "our" but we'v' never send a lot of colons over there, we had more important things to do with the filthy kraut and the toothless brit in europe

That's false though, france gave it to spain in exchange of spain giving florida to the UK and the napoleon took it from spain and sold it to the US

>Americans actually complained back then, because he spent a fortune ($15,000,000) on what they thought was worthless land.
same thing happened with Alaska kek. But Seward paid $.02 an acre for land filled with oil and gold

Hong Kong, Singapore, Malta, South Africa, Cyprus, Bahamas. Am i still cherry picking.

we were at war with everyone and it was Napo not a "king"

Which one?
We beat you in a war and took your Canadian colonies and you sold your American colonies to the Yanks.

>How the fuck Anglos took it form us?

They took New France because they had way more manpower in the New World. General Montcalm and Governor Vaudreuil were actually very good leaders, but they clashed and couldn't decide on a strategy. The king failed to respond to their appeals for a direct order about who was in charge exactly out of the two of them.

The Louis XV of France was inept and his generals in Europe weren't great. Frederick the Great was fucking everyone's shit up in Europe during the 7 Years War and France was mainly concerned about that theatre of war. Nouvelle France was Louis XV's last concern. Prussia's ally Britain took the opportunity to try and take the French colonies. Louis hoped to take territory in Europe and trade it for the colonies lost when the peace talks started.

Britain captured Martinique and the Canadian territory. When the peace talks started, Louis XV didn't have as many bargaining chips as he would have liked. Britain offered either Canada or Martinique back, as part of the peace treaty. Louis chose Martinique because that one little sugar producing island was literally worth a couple times more than the whole of Canada.

It's a beautiful story
>Spain begins giving land to France
>France sends soldiers to New Orleans
>America panics
>America sends people to France to buy New Orleans
>France, not seeing value in the land, decides to sell all of it to America
>It wasn't fully Frances to sell yet, Spain was dragging feet on transfer
>America gets the land from France for very cheap, jewing both France and Spain at the same time

>You sold all that land for 10 million, when all we wanted was south of Mississippi

Napoleon didn't have any use for it. After Haiti became an independent hellhole, France's stake in the New World was largely gone. Napoleon preferred the money that could be spent on other things.

This is true. The only things France cared about were converting natives to Catholicism, screwing native women, and killing animals to make fur hats. The only real city they built was New Orleans, and they lost it to the Spanish at one point.

Basically a bigger Quebec?

Ehh, no.

Same way muslims are taking france from you.

At the end of the day they want your country more than you so you surrender

>Napo not a "king"

Technically, he was the King of Italy for years.

Guess being more educated explains why you are on the internet, on a computer and using software devoped in the Anglosphere. You even play our sports. You were learning other dead languages when we were creating the modern world.

>implying the burger is even aware of the existence of italy

My Mistake. Your vertically challenged, narcissistic, Corsican Emperor sold it to us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Years'_War

STOP
LOSING
WARS

>Imagine if Burgers were influenced by us instead of inbred UK, they would be 10 times more civilized and patriotic and smarter

>I will rape your whole family ahile you watch and touch your peepee you inbred mongrel

Yes it would have been so civilised.

Napoleon was at war with Britain, and weak overseas, so to avoid Britain invading and taking over there, they sold it to America (on the cheap too).

>Your vertically challenged, narcissistic, Corsican Emperor sold it to us.

He wasn't actually short and he wasn't a narcissist. He'd play himself up as a megalomaniac in front of diplomats to scare the fuck out of people

>Seeing the opportunity to curtail Britain's and Prussia's ever-growing might, France and Austria put aside their ancient rivalry to form a grand coalition of their own, bringing most of the other European powers to their side. Faced with this sudden turn of events, Britain aligned herself with Prussia, in a series of political manoeuvres known as the Diplomatic Revolution. However, French efforts ended in failure when the Anglo-Prussian coalition prevailed, and Britain's rise as the world's predominant power destroyed France's supremacy in Europe, thus altering the European balance of power.

>Britain's rise as the world's predominant power destroyed France's supremacy in Europe

He was 5'6"... Short to us, but probably average back then.

fact: anglo-saxons are the most powerful race in the world

>I can speak multiple languages so i'm smarter and better then you
Nigger i speak latin, german, english, and russian. You're not special.

Louisiana is under french common law. Come, join your brothers in freedom.

you lost in wars and the rest was bought off. the american independence was basically pointless for the french because they came and traded with the British instead of France because you didn't want them to be an economic power in the Americas

You speak a single useful language.

>Bourbon financial policies

eh latin was for fun, the german is useful because the company i work with imports shit from germany like crazy, and the russian to a much lesser extend, it was for translating purposes with a different company

>america
>democratic
WEW

>anglos establish colonies and supply them at great expenditure for centuries
>Frogs establish trading posts and make some side money off pelts and timber.

Quebec exists, and its a liberal and disease ridden hellhole.

Napolepn sold it, it was not of much intrest at the time.
It was just swamps and the US needed it since they were building a country.
Don't belueve UK shills, most cucked and uneducated country ever, their media lie so much to them, their history also...
How can they even look themselves in the mirror, i hate their ugly degenerate faces

HOLD THE PHONE Frenchie. Vietnam was YOUR mess. We had to pick it up after you left it. If you gave your god damned colonies independence none of the shit that went down in nam would've happened.

No you dumb fuck, we left it because their was no way to contain their wrath.
But americans came to do a demonstration of power although they were told not to

Of course they were pissed off you kept denying them independence. Then they had to fight you like we fought the British. Then of course the US government had to step in after Dien Bien Phu because Vietnam was part of the communist threat. If they were given independence they never would've turned to communism.

None of the fighting would've happened if the French government wasn't so butt hurt about France's fast defeat in WW2.

2 countries mostly known for
>a fucking truck
Who cares what you did 500 years ago, you're caliphate nowadays so don't even mention yourselves on a same sentence its disgrace