Can anyone explain why Hillary isn't in the white house right now?

She got like 3,000,000 more votes than drumpf after all..

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cmon burger of all people you should know how your own electoral system works

Because in America you vote as societies, a majority of society choose who is president.

>How come i lose in chess? i had more pieces

Because you're a retard who doesn't understand their own electoral system.

By extension, Hillary must be a retard or deliberately lying when she pretends she won due to vote count. How old is she? Cunt has a victim complex (they all have).

With all the electoral fraud that went on and the amount of illegals who voted, it's pretty doubtful she got a majority. Regardless, she did not even come close to winning where it counted - electoral college votes.

Then why isn't she in the whitehouse?

you. get the fuck out of the gene pool. you're shitting it up. saged and hidden

Aww, is the drumpanzee mad? lol

Because the vast majority of american society chose Trump.

what actually matters

/thread

Shariablue BTFO

>the drumpfkin literally thinks 65,788,583 is less than 62,955,363
Still smarter than the orange orangutan

Which colour do you see more of?

that image was only relevant during the race

well did she give up the goods?

No. It's still relevant after Hillary won

>Absolutely_disgusting.png

>Trump has a 10 and an Ace (a literal blackjack)
>Doesn't win by default
?????

All that proves is rural and suburban retards voted for dumpf. City folk all voted for Hilldawg.

>tfw you don't live in a democracy

baka I can't beleive you guys put this cheeto drumpf in the white house and on top of that he's a russian

Lost, kids? This be Hilldawg county.

Whoever made this doesn't understand blackjack very well. As a chronic gambler this triggers me

Keep strawmanning, rural retards.

Hillary checkmated drumpf when she got 3,000,000 more votes. She probably would have gotten more if it weren't for the Russians.

I hope to christ she runs again in 2020 and the dems actually pick her.

holy fuck that would be sweet.

can you imagine all the shit donald knows about her now? like the real dirt ya know?

just fucking annihilate her.

Wtf are you doing on Sup Forums if you're just some bluepilled shill?
Just accept Hillary lost and will never be president, and move on

Yeah, humpdy drumpfdy blumpfty borpfty willl get absolute annihilated once even the suburban and rural retards realise how much of a fuckup he is. 2020 will be the end of Humpdy Blumpfdy, sweetie.

1. no one voted in hawiia. they deported people of japanese decent then put all the samoans in hawiia on a island with no running water or food shipments and no way off. they starved. any one else is a tourist

that alone would be enough to kill any democrat run faggotry since they didnt want to admit to the fact that hawiia didnt vote for any one and they put voting figures with names of people who are dead or no longer americans as having voted in the election. a crime

2 without cali trump wins the popular vote . the democrats may not keep cali after they get done clearing every one out

Or maybe.. Just maybe, you're a retarded drumpfkin in denial. I wonder why is more likely..

Because America is a republic.
If it wasn't, nobody would bother with smaller places and states. NY, Texas, Cali and probably Washington would be the only places. It's an unfair system.

>worshipping a loser to the point where you pretend she won

Face it, she will never be president. She'll die with no real accomplishments, other than fucking up at being Secretary of State

THE ONLY THING THAT PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN THIS THREAD IS THE FUCKING IDIOTS WHO RATIONALIZE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE (sure, it's not a bad argument) BUT FAIL TO MENTION EVERY FUCKING INSTANCE OF VOTER FRAUD THAT'S BEEN PROVEN SO FAR

SURE - CALI. NO FUCKING SHIT MORONS. PIC RELATED. Anyone and their dog could have gotten mail in ballots.

BUT
Project Veritas Videos 1,2,3 proving people being bused in across state lines in all major cities to vote multiple times, mail in ballots being ripped up, and allowing people to also vote in place of others who are already dead along with funding domestic terrorism by paying homeless/mentally handicapped people to start riots.

Detroit having more votes than people and some votes being counted as many as six times for Hillary.

Pennsylvania and Texas being painted as battleground states (LOL FOR TEXAS) when it was just faulty Soros run machines flipping votes to Hillary from Trump. And if you were lucky enough to catch that you got to vote again - but the catch is the vote that got flipped can;t be overturned. You just got to neutralize the '''fuck up''' from the machine.

Broward County (RAN BY DEBBIE FUCKING KIKERMAN-SCHULTZ) filling out at least 200k fake ballots.

The other 1.8 MILLION people who are dead but still registered that vote Democrat somehow.

Virginia having 5k plus fraudulent votes and all the 60k ex-cons that were pardoned so they can vote for Hillary.

FUCK ANY OF YOU THAT DON'T COPYPASTE THIS IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD LIKE THIS THAT POPS UP.

Can someone PLEASE explain to this drumpanzee how voting works?

THAT WASN'T EVEN THE FUCKING PIC I WANTED

HERE'S THE REAL CALI PIC SHOWING HOW EASY IT IS TO CHEAT WITH ILLEGALS

Keep posting these Hilary Memes

Umm, sweetie, she has an amazing track record during her Senate times. Her foreign policies as SoS, together with Obama's economic policies helped rebuild America. Blumpf is now simply reaping the works of Obama, all those unemployment reductions and investions? This is all due to Obama revitalising the country. Pumpf's policies will lead this shithole to destruction, and hildawg will win 2020. I'm sorry you're too retarded to see that, honey.

The funny thing is that if Hillary won, the Democrats would have been fucked, and if Trump won, the Republicans would be fucked. Most Democrats just wanted the win, with or without Shillary. The silver lining is that now Trump will bring down Himself and the whole Republican party along with it, and the Dems can avoid a Hillary presidency

wtf are you talking about?

the economy is exploding. thats all people give a fuck about.

other than bleeding heart faggots.

if you simply turned off your jewish propaganda for a few weeks you would realize shits going great.

voter fraud, a bodycount 114 people long...im glad trump won

Can anyone explain why Hillary wasn't the democratic nominee in 2008? #imwithher #mademepresident

She got like 500,000 more votes than Hussein Obama after all..

because Obama was really satisfied with that system and didn't change it in 8 years, so both party de facto accepted the rules.

Yeah, the economy is exploding because of Obama, retarded blorpfkin. When Hrumpf's economic policies pass, America will become a shithole, sweetie. You'll see, then you'll realise your fuck ups, and you'll vote for the true president, the one that should've been.

Several million of those voters aren't real people. Not in the sense of being wholly worthwhile homo sapiens, desu.

Who got the most votes? I want to hear you say it, drumpanzee.

You're retarded as fuck. People who voted Trump hate the GOP as much as they hate the DNC. The difference is that the DNC is a dying wounded animal that's been cornered. The minute we drive a stake into their hearts and finish off this international RICO case the sooner we get to purge the GOP. The GOP was just lucky enough to be controlled opposition that had a handful of actual patriots that respect the constitution. They can be salvaged, the DNC cannot.

Yes. Russians adding millions more votes for drumpf was a major problem. Good thing she still won.

>ballot
someone should really open up these ballots and count them again

Discounting all the voter fraud. Trump got the most votes. And the electoral college victory. See: Thanks for trying, faggot.

um sweetie, a black man was holding a woman back.

Because the US system is intricately designed to stop politicians pandering to a handful of built up urban areas.

The system is actually really good because it makes sure that people actually give a fuck about rural communities.

If they didn't, you'd have politicians focusing only on the likes of New York, LA, Washington etc and ignoring the majority of states.

You mean the fraud created by the Russians FOR drumpf? Yeah, nice try drumpshit. You realize he's going to jail, right?

Umm, retard. If we discount all voter fraud, Hildawg wins by a landslide. Russia played the biggest role in helping Rumpf win, if it weren't for the Russians, hildawg would've won with a 15% lead. But of course, you retarded Trumpkins will never admit it.

She won at bitching on social media. Not in the White House. Console yourself, beta.

Well she should have paid attention to that electoral college

this

Trump got more states
Check mate

How many votes, lumpanzee?
SHE
H
E

WON
O
N

Alpha Trump is too busy at being God-King to whine to women and fags for attention.

She won by 3,000,000 votes. You must be one of the rural or suburban retards who voted for drumpf. I guess I can understand why you're angry. I would be too if I voted for the loser.

she got a brain aneurism from consuming too much childmeat in her Pizzapartys, so the US Doctors association had to Impeach her

The 3 million extra was all in California, which is a blue state anyways.

So all that extra votes did jack shit when it comes to electoral votes.

Ummm, that's Trump, sweetie.

Why would I be angry. Who's in the White House, bitch?

Well in America the popular vote doesn't mean anything so if you don't campaign to win the electoral college you don't really win elections

The electoral college?
Lol dumb new fag
Probably never paid attention in hs gov

So you're admitting Hillary got the most votes. Good job, drumpkin. LOL

>Russia did anything
Wrong.

And even if they did you'd have to prove it. And then take it a step further and explain why I should give a shit.

Candidate backed by Russia - who has done more than any other country to fight the terrorists the previous administration/Clinton cartel was funding, arming, training, and radicalizing

vs

The candidate backed by Saudis and Qataris (who did it OPENLY. They run twitter and openly funded 20% of her campaign) who is also the sole reason terrorism exists as well as owned by China.
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

Eat a dick. Even if Russia influenced the election (they didn't) I'm still picked the candidate backed by them over the candidate backed by the Saudis, Qataris, Chinese and EVERY OTHER COUNTRY THAT DONATED TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION FOR FAVORS - WHICH RUSSIA ALSO DID WITH URANIUM ONE DEAL LOL.

She won by over 3 million votes, seems like she won the election to me, Humpfkin. Then again, that is if we don't take into account the Russian hacking, then Hill would've been 50% ahead, most likely. Rural retard.

Good thing she's not, if we don't let this racial shit steam off first that water heater would explode, upwards, and be ridiculous so...yeah. Let's fucking sit down and deal with the fact that every educated black male I've met is giving me shit just do do it. Did nobody explain to them they're not Chinese and thus don't need to behave like this?

We won. Trump is in the White House. Suck it.

And yay! Russia!

So Russia infiltrated millions of agents to vote for trump? Even with the voting machines you have to physically plug yourself into the system to hack it. This can be done only during the pre-election software update.

Informing American voters of shit that was on DNC emails was something that should have been done by American journalists. If such dirt would've been found on RNC it would've been all over the news. If wikileaks got those files from Russian intelligent agencies Putin deserves a Pulitzer prize for investigative journalism.

Yeah Russia is fucked up and Yes Putin is terrible human being but that doesn't mean you should support DNC corruption and abuse of power to oppose Russian abuse of power.

Do you know how our government works?

Didn't Hillary and the DNC rig the democratic primary?

THE ONLY THING THAT PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN THIS THREAD IS THE FUCKING IDIOTS WHO RATIONALIZE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE (sure, it's not a bad argument) BUT FAIL TO MENTION EVERY FUCKING INSTANCE OF VOTER FRAUD THAT'S BEEN PROVEN SO FAR

SURE - CALI. NO FUCKING SHIT MORONS. PIC RELATED. Anyone and their dog could have gotten mail in ballots.

BUT
Project Veritas Videos 1,2,3 proving people being bused in across state lines in all major cities to vote multiple times, mail in ballots being ripped up, and allowing people to also vote in place of others who are already dead along with funding domestic terrorism by paying homeless/mentally handicapped people to start riots.

Detroit having more votes than people and some votes being counted as many as six times for Hillary.

Pennsylvania and Texas being painted as battleground states (LOL FOR TEXAS) when it was just faulty Soros run machines flipping votes to Hillary from Trump. And if you were lucky enough to catch that you got to vote again - but the catch is the vote that got flipped can;t be overturned. You just got to neutralize the '''fuck up''' from the machine.

Broward County (RAN BY DEBBIE FUCKING KIKERMAN-SCHULTZ) filling out at least 200k fake ballots.

The other 1.8 MILLION people who are dead but still registered that vote Democrat somehow.

Virginia having 5k plus fraudulent votes and all the 60k ex-cons that were pardoned so they can vote for Hillary.

FUCK ANY OF YOU THAT DON'T COPYPASTE THIS IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD LIKE THIS THAT POPS UP.

>hurr, durr, drumpf won by NEGATIVE 3,000,000 votes
Hey look, it's another drumpanzee that can't count. This seems to be a recurring theme

Umm, Sweetie. Obama has fought the terrorists the hardest, together with Hillary, who was SoS back then. Maybe if you suburban retards would realise that Obama and Hildawg did a fantastic job at fighting terrorism. Meanwhile Humpfkin wastes million dollar bombs and doesn't even get 0.001% of the job done.
and yes, Russia's fraud was huge, rumpfkin. But even with Russia's hacking, she won by 3,000,000. Your Humpf is a LOSER.

Arent there 300 or so million people in the US?
why did only a third of the country vote?

Umm, sweetie. If you don't know how hacking and election fraud works, don't talk, rural retard Pumpfkin. Oh, whatever, she won by 3,000,000 anyway. LOSER

Trump is president. Deal with it fag losers.

Or continue to cry. It makes no difference. He's still the boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

b-but duh RUSSNS

>Obama has fought the terrorists the hardest
>ISIS is established by the CIA under the Obama administration
ok "sweetie"

Didn't read. Saw that you were a loser.

Who would've thought that Drumpfkins would also be conspiracy theory retards. Don't forget your tinfoil hat, sweetie. You'll need it to rationalize why Drumpf is ruining the country.

What, you too triggered so you stopped with your retarded 'honey' and 'sweety"s?

>Hillary won
>she still won
>she won
Except she didn't

No. Drumpf is a loser. By 3,000,000 votes. Why do you think he's still crying on Twitter? "Muh crooked hillary blah blah". He's still mad.

No, literally if you wanted to dissolve this agreement between urban and rural it would end up creating campiagns where nobody talks to rural people and that's why we don't do that in the first place. It doesn't matter that a bunch of street rats voted for because if we don't grow these people's food and dig their coal they'd be fucking dead and we matter too.

Meanwhile you morons play footsie with sharia law like that wouldn't cause massive deadly rioting and it's hilarious what the fuck

A retard that knows nothing about America and lives in some 3rd rate Slavic state call me a rural retard. Well like I said unless there is a change to the constitution the popular vote doesn't mean anything. To change the constitution is really hard and would be impossible for the left right now. They would need 2/3rds vote in Congress and 2/3rds of the States to vote in favor of that. So maybe instead of bitching about the popular vote, why don't lefties work on their message and trying to connect with those people

she was too smart to be president.

t_d leave