Who is next folks?

We've had France Germany and Britain, Sweden and Belgium. Those are the large European countries. Now they are going for the smaller ones I think.

Who's next?

Other urls found in this thread:

wien.gv.at/english/history/overview/turks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S5BcdmkiuaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUCKLE UP BUURMAN

Austria is overdue. So is Netherlands btw.

Are we a large country now?

in all honesty they'll just keep on going for those countries again, that's where they get the most media coverage. maybe spain or italy once or twice.

it's too easy to do these truck or van and knife attacks and there's far too many terror suspects to prevent these attacks. expect to see many more of them over the next few years. as we've seen a truck can do as much damage as a bomb.

This vrees ik
Which city will it be?

No but you get it

How many mudslimes do you have?

~10%, over half a million turks.

A big city. So Amsterdam. Or a crowded event.
We have enough muslims. But maybe all plots are foiled by the AIVD and we cant see this because it's kept secret.

Congrats we have over a million now. Moroccans and a shit ton of roaches. Wasn't Vienna almost conquered by the Turks? Irony oh irony

AIVD is pretty based.

>Wasn't Vienna almost conquered by the Turks?
Twice: wien.gv.at/english/history/overview/turks.html

The Aivd is probably bussy following my internet activity on Sup Forums. I think it will be a narrow street like the kalverstraat or 't Damrak where there is truly nowhere to run.. It'll be bloody

We got a lot of security. Have you visited schiphol lately?

Marechaussee with AR15's. But also, I saw a shitload of somali's. Unbelievable, like i saw them with families and stuff. I even saw a guy with full muslim robe walking around. Schiphol looked so different from 5 years ago.

We will send you flowers and candles when it happens

Intersting
1683. Something about Polish knights right

Terrorist attack on the Gay Pride Parade this year?

It really does, I go to Schiphol every weekend to get the train back to my University City (Tilburg) and things have changed so much from even a year ago.

Not Europe but we've never had a terrorist attack. Probably because of our small size and isolated location.

might be Rotterdam, Den Haag, Leiden or Utrecht as well

I know. On my way to university I walk up to schiphol from the train for fun sometimes. It's a war zone. But I think it will be Den Haag or Shopping part of Amsterdam

>New Zealand can't relevance into terrorism

>Terrorist attack on the Gay Pride Parade this year?

>Leiden
Why? I don't hope so

high population density

No, they wouldn't want to sever their "alliance" with gays and libs

>Leiden
Please no

I live there, im scared lads

maybe street parade this year? We haven't gotten anything yet

> tfw too irrelevant for terrorist attacks. I live in gelderland and only 1km from the german border. Closest refugee camp is 70km from me

Yeah, support from Polish hussars under Based Jan.

Dank u zeer

Minerva
Then you could go to literally every dutch city in the center. Even Enschede is crowded in the city center.

UK will be attacked again within 2 weeks

Also a lot of muslims. But it's a university city so I think they will go for something which symbolises something about the west like an area with night clubs or the red light district

Seems like it's better to irrelevant and outside yurop than irrelevant and inside yurope. My condolences.

>Belgium
>country
pick one

>Minerva
Vo

Last year I departed from Schiphol and at the entrance were a few police officers and a bunch of Morocans taunting them. It's just the same everywhere you go it's unbelievable.

This

* in Amsterdam or rotterdam or something

I don't know about that, they've hit places like Manchester and Nice, which were not very symbolic

In fact, I think these terrorists are pretty fucking stupid if you ask me, couldn't even hit above 100 in fucking London with three attacks on the same night

I study there and pretty much lived there for a bit. It's a great city but not much use as a terrorist attack. Utrecht is a better target due to the train station. Keep safe Leiden anons

But they'll be done with you at some point

They probably can't LMAO

Too many muslims in big cities

Thnx kiwi
Vo voor de leden en het bestuur

strange choice of words, I live there instead of here. were are you now user?

>2017
>italy still unhurt

Why are there so many Leidse studenten on Sup Forums?

Spain and Austria are long overdue.

They would be extremely stupid to bomb their own entrance to be honest

Dus jij bent lid he?
t. Augustijn

Van through Kalverstraat to De Dam -> AK47 shooutout, something like that probably

> TFW living in an excuse of a city that has about 15 known cases of guys that have joined ISIS lel

Likely France, Britain or Belgium again. That's where most domestic active networks seem to be. Possibly Sweden or Germany because there are relatively high percentages of refugees which may or may not be IS sympathisers or recruits.. The Netherlands has a decent chance too, because we've had Jihadist networks here since the early 2000s, some of which connected to other groups which have been known to commit acts of mass murder in Belgium...

Rightwing studenten moeten een plek hebben om te venten aangezien je meteen een nazi buiten het internet bent.

Likely. But I have the feeling we will react more outraged and less cucked than the Britbongs.
> more votes for right wing

Gaypride

Maybe the mudslimes use the netherlands as a country to plan. Our internet is nearly uncensored and infrastructure is one of the best

Op eigen huis is men best rechts en op de tant al helemaal kan ik me zo voorstellen. En de uni zelf is denk ik de meest rechtse van nl, al zegt dat op zich niet zo veel.

Not happening. Unlike the other eurocucks we prosecute the mudshits families so they don't dare to start shit.

>tfw everyone keeps forgetting about you

I am so glad Isis is sonehow willing to never attack us.

No??? Why would they ever be 'done' with killing infidels and getting their 72 virgins?
It's not like ''oh well we killed 29 of their civilians in the last 2 attacks so we'll stop now.''

>the netherlands as a country to plan
What did you mean by this?

daily reminder for the dutch that Bosz will leave Ajax and sign for Borussia Dortmund

regarding terrorist attack
most likely UK , France , Germany again

those countries give the biggest attention

super 'vo

To plan terrorist attacks for other countries

They go country by country haven't you noticed?
Belgie, Frankrijk, Duitsland, en nu GB.

>Leiden is een rechtse universiteit

Misschien ooit maar qua social studies niet echt

Ook op het internet (dumpert, facebook) hoor

Depends on the faculty and even the sub-divisions. I went to the law faculty, and they're fairly rightwing on average.. But it's the home of Liesbeth Zegveld too. There are huge differences between say, International private law and EU law, or Intellectual Property law and Human Rights Law.

Daily reminder that football is a silly game for the undeveloped world and the European underclass.

>italy once or twice
Nah they wont shit on their door

more like France, Belgium, France, Germany, France, UK

next will be France again

Could be right. The aivd aren't the sharpest tools either I think. But we've already had Theo Van Gogh

THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

>I went to the law faculty, and they're fairly rightwing on average..

true, same here in Germany

im coming to salzburg for that music festival in july , ya think ill survive ?

I dont think so. There is not one cell of ISIS/muslim terrorists in Europe, coordinating their attacks. The pattern might have to do with the efforts of national security agencies.

austria is pretty safe, no probs

If an attack happens here and the formation fails, right wing will win big time

Right wing and center right combined are already the biggest

The serbian expatriate again. Why is Neder/pol/ such a small world

Funniest thing is the cop probably lashed out because he was missing the footy

*slovenian

t. ajax fan

STORM CLOUDS FIRE AND STEEL
DEATH FROM ABOVE MADE THE ENEMY KNEEL
FIGHTING, POWER AND GRACE
DEATH FROM ABOVE ITS AN ARMY OF WINGS

That doesn't seem like their sort of target, if something happens then either in Vienna or maybe Nova Rock (because they like to go for Rock/Pop concerts with mostly young people).

if they want to hit some degenerate festival, that world be a perfect opportunity tho.

Sweden and Belgium are not large countries

I feel France is next round, in a small village, they come in squad and kill everyone.
youtube.com/watch?v=S5BcdmkiuaY

Nou, ik hoor verhalen dat je gelyncht word als je ook maar iets rechts zegt op politicologie

Support? You mean they ran the whole thing.

Hello

It seems to me attention shifts from one country to another but we can't be sure. For us the clock is ticking will it be this year or next year or the year after. Who knows. But it will happen.

I think our people have already sort of accepted that it will happen desu. There won't be a very big shock

I want to see them try this shit here. We would lynch all of them within a week.

France is most likely next even though the Netherlands also deserve a hit

cool, btw how "open" are grils to white foreigns?

Right wing will win votes, especially PVV, FvD and CDA

Are you having propblems with the oil price yet?

Probably, the time is right. Upcoming elections, ramadan, summer season with lots of tourists...

I simply hope it'll only happen in Paris, people from other cities are actually worth saving.