Styx on London attack

Styx seems really mad about this, much more than the attacks in Sweden.
It also finish saying UK is going to shit and people should leave the country

youtu.be/Ord5aX_w1rQ

youtu.be/Ord5aX_w1rQ

Styx for president

All white countries are going to shit........

You know what I don't a fuck what he has to say because I can't stand looking at this eye sore
He should just record his fucking voice
Fucking DISGUSTING

Not Poland, not Argentina, not Russia, and I'm sure neither a lot of 3rd world countries.

He can relate better with the anglos. I cant. Im glad some of them died.

Hi styx, can you give pol a shoutout in your next video? Make a casual comment about how argentina is white. PLZ

Do i have to sacrifice a spoon and an mre to summon you? Is there a grimore specifically for that or...?

It's a good video is this. He's right.

I am leaving this country.

Yea, flee. Just give your ancestral homeland to these islamic fags.

COWARD
O
W
A
R
D

Most.

Also, Poland is still under the EU, and Russia are a bit of a mutt country. The pure countries in western Europe, and America, Canada and Australia are getting fukt.

Please sop promoting yourself on here, it's embarrassing.

Heard it all before faggot. I'm not being blown up randomly, nor am I bringing a daughter into this country.

Commissioner Dick said she understood there could be a certain amount of "fear" among Londoners, but added: "The last thing we need is people over-reacting or taking out their frustrations on people in other communities or in their own communities."
Well fuck

They honestly should.

White Flight to the U.S. or Australia/New Zealand.

Allow France and the U.K. turn into South African 2.0 as a warning to the rest of Europe.

>Argentina
>white

Former U.K. here.

Live in Sydney now. Second most pozzed city after Melbourne.

It doesn't even remotely come close to how bad the U.K. and France are. Not just London and Bristol, but even the regional areas.

I used to go back to the U.S. frequently too (New York and Portland - notoriously pozzed) and they weren't even close to how bad the U.K. was either.

Your country is finished. Done.

Let the Owen Jones's and Mohammeds have it, and get out and start anew. Best thing I ever did.

STOP
POSTING
E
CELEBS
GO
BACK
TO
REDDIT
YOU
NEW
FAGS

Belarus is going to be the last bastion of the white race. You'll see in 200 years.

She's right. They should take their frustrations out on the police and government.

England no longer has the right to laugh at Argentina. You're cowards and non-white failures.

Alex?

>((((Styx))))

>England no longer has the right to laugh at Argentina. You're cowards and non-white failures.

You are an English expat...........

At this point, London has become synonymous with Islamic terrorism.

>Trump's ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe. It risks alienating mainstream Muslims. The slaughter of innocent bystanders has proved him wrong.

it's not even the fact of genetic deterioration (which is a problem too) but the fact you guys have an emerging "fifth column" in your societies. Living in the US I've been around shitskins and know more or less how to handle them.
>protip not like whites
seems eurofags haven't figured it out yet and their minorities are actually worse

Good video, he's spot on

He's right, people should definitely fuck off from places like this.
Though white by flight itself doesn't mean much.
But if the entrepreneurs start leaving, then the higher ups start feeling the effect of people moving away.

Over there in the land of the free, migrants probably know that they're going to get shot if they get too violent.
In Europe, it's practically free game unless there's an armed cop around to stop them.
Self defense laws are absolutely fucked in most of Europe and will just get the person defending themselves sent to prison.

How ia that? Face them and show them force?
Doesn't work that well without a gun

Don't you fucking idiots get it? Londonistan is already an Islamic caphilate. Their fucking mayor is a low IQ Islamic poo fuck for fucks sake.

And don't get me started on Scotland. It's literally sucking EU cock.

My advice for Britanons: move to America (Texas is a good state). Your country is hopeless.

discord gg/QZ8TJsB

I like England, most of the music I listen and authors I like are from there. I truly wish your country to find a solution.
And sorry but right now we have more whites than UK. I am not lying, it's a fact; we have no Muslims here. None.

That country is no more
That period that gave you Beatles, dancing in the moonlight, etc had had its fabric and culture permanently altered
It really is a shame, future seemed so bright in the 90s

Dont feel bad. You dont owe them anything, even if you were to stay would would be doing so out of futility.

>democracy
A big show of fireworks were the biggest idiot can run a country and turn it into dictatorship.

GG boys, keep getting your children bombed and dismembered on the streets.

Is it likely there is going to be another attack soon? I'm so scared by this whole situation, I can't believe this is happening!

Me and my friends where guessing how many terrorist casualties in europe this summer would yield...

My guess is betweem 50 and 500....

>Argentina