Imam shaikh mohammad tawhidi

Sup Forums, and Sup Forums needs to give this man a platform and spread this message far and wide. We need to meme the fuck out of this and get media attention for him.

The Muslim youth, especially in Europe, are being influenced by radicals and extremists 24/7, without opposition, creating waves of disillussioned, brainwashed terrorists. Something needs to change or it will only get worse.

Get this message out there bros. The Journalists and media are on Sup Forums 24/7 looking for stories. Lets give them a story. Anons can change the world for the better and end this terrorist scum that's killing our children.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmcCmjhO8KQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ut3xsdkIWhg
youtube.com/watch?v=bec7tpBqR-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

le based muslim xDD amirite, pedes?

DO IT FAGGOTS.

I don't want to reform and save islam, I want it to further impode. If muslims start acting like normal people we'll never have an excuse to kick them out

Jordan Peterson said he wants to debate with moderate muslims, this guy seems like the one.

Somebody tweet Peterson this guys info

I agree but also
>le based buslim ;-DD

>I want it to further impode
That won't stop terrorism.

Stop being a fucking bigot idiot and think for once in your life.

>Yasmine Mohammed
>"Just stop."

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Even Muslims are sick of fucking Muslims and faggot liberals.

Fucking hell "Emmett & Michelle" is such an empty head void of any personal conviction or thought

You faggots got Trump elected. Sup Forums has power no other site has.

Don't sit back and do nothing and wait for the next bombing/shooting/stabbing.

Last nights attack happened minutes away from my home. It's time to do SOMETHING to fight this terrorist brainwashing.

Imam's beard is 10/10 btw

>The Muslim youth, especially in Europe, are being influenced by radicals and extremists 24/7

DEPORT THEM ALL
>DEPORT THEM ALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
>DEPORT THEM ALL

Then move your ass user and help Tommy Robinson.. activate yourself. Oh wait.. you can't, if you do your own government will put you in muslim prison to get executed.

Fuck off muslim apologists falling for a crypto-muslim shoving taqqyia up your ass.

How about giving a platform to people like Boualem Sansal who is an atheist algerian rather than sucking yet another islamic dick before the victims are even cold.

Is he... Dare I say it /ourguy/?

Nobody will follow this worthless Shia rafidi, heretic scumbag.

How long before your friend gets peace'd?

Its too late mate. All the lefty bongs are begging for more shitskins on reddit and twitter. They will suicide your country to not be racist and even if all imagration stopped today you have generations of suffering to come

>taqqyia
Whether it's taqiyyah or not doesn't matter. If the message gets out it will have an effect.

Hopefully soon.

>Wahabism is the cancer. It funded the West and corrupted some politicians, brainwashed Muslim youth and turned them into monsters.
>.@theresa_may Hold all of his friends and family members responsible. They knew he was being radicalised but remained silent. 4/4
>.@theresa_may You need to investigate & shut down the Mosque that this terrorist used to attend. And question why he wasn't reported. 2/4

this guys alright

this

Your country is gone mate its not yours anymore

Middle-easterners can not integrate in Europe. Doesen't matter religion or nationality.

OUT
OUT
OUT

We want them to radicalize you fucking civic nationalist nigger.

Fuck off.

Its race war or South Africa for us.

SAGE

What a cuck. If I were a muslim, i'd call this guy a cuck. A traitor.

>let the west and islam coexist ideologically
Just spread what Stephen Coughlin says you fucking cunts

No he is not you idiot.

Dont you realize that cultural marxists use islam as they use christianity?

>Gender equality
>respect for all
>acceptance of all

are you retarded?

This guy is the ONLY muslim to speak the absolute fucking truth.

What's the deal with Shia Islam? Is it based?
I heard it's like catholicism. Can Shia pope say cousin fucking is out? Did he? Is Shia Islam cancer or chemo?

wtf this is unironical

Fuck off oz. You're close enough to Indo your day will come soon enough

You're wrong. They've been doing it since the 50's

He's a little faggot Shia, who loves kissing the ass of the west with his taqiya.

His message is more take people as they come and stop trying to supersede the law of the land with the beliefs of a religion

No EU country has managed to integrate muslims, and I bet it's not going to happen in the future either. Deportation is the best solution.

Do I even consider the remote possibility that he is in fact /ourmufti/ ?

>guy wants Islam to be an actual, genuine religion of peace and calls for giving everyone who thinks otherwise a boot up their arse
>he's a traitor cuck!

Islam in a nutshell.

only people who have never been in the shit and are immature don't have an open respect those who live around them. thats why we don't have the same problems you do here in america. we had to live with niggers for 150 years and now we all live in relative harmony.

grow up cuck

Bro, I'm trying to do some good here and get this guy noticed by the media. It would encourage more like him to step forward and stop sitting in silence, afraid to speak up.

Last nights attack happened minutes from my home. I can't go out and shoot every bad guy, nor can I change foreign policy. But I can't sit around and do nothing like the rest of the fucking country.

This site has a huge influence on the youth and media. A few days memeing this guy could have a huge effect.

It's worth a fucking try imo

Die shitskin you are shit as long as you exist

>now we all live in relative harmony

>Muslims and antifags are already raiding threads about him
wew lads

You are making the assumption sunnis, particularly whabbists will listen to a shia iman, they absolutely wont, to most sunnis shias are basically heretics, not real muslims and just as fair game as non muslims, who do you think the muslims are killing when they bomb each other in iraq/syria, its sectarian, sunni vs shia.

i cant recall, which are which but shia / sunni are basically a schism in islam in relation to whom carries on mohammeds legacy, abu bakr, or ali. one was mohammeds father in law and the other a nephew or something.

This guy might as well be a priest or a rabbi.

Maybe they just want to kill whitey and are using Islam as it's vehicle when not using actual vehicles to spread Islam. Murderous thugs they will always be regardless of the deity they believe in. Sand niggers.

when i go out to get groceries, i don't have to worry about not stareing at muslims/niggers for fear of getting into a fight. you do.

thats what id call "relative harmony"

Real based.

lol no, it won't

Oh what a BASED SANDNIGGER he accepts us? WOW BASED MAGA HAHA

Roflmao you fucking mutt, Commit suicide now.
I lived in your shit country for 9 years, just because you are used to a negrofied subhuman society does not mean its any good.
You never had what we had. Fuck off.

shia is basically the non extreme version of islam

all the terrorist, isis, radical saudis, are all shit tier shiite. wahabbaism is whats radicalizing all muslim youth.

Dude, I'm a white lad that lives 10 minutes from London Bridge. I could have been one of the victims last night, or maybe I'll be a victim next time.

I gotta try something mate. This Imam represents normal Muslims and his message should be spread.

Help the world out. Stop being an edgelord just because Finland is safe.. for now.

>Something needs to change or it will only get worse.
i hope it does get worse

youtube.com/watch?v=ut3xsdkIWhg

Look at your crime statistics, jails, private prision sector, gang related crimes, etc.
You are more fucked than ever.

I'm not making any assumption. This guys message, whether taqiyyah or not, will encourage others to speak up, and more importantly gain media attention.

The Youth need to know that there are other options than terrorist ideologies

This pretty much

All muslims are terrorists, some are just better at it than others

Whether they use violence or coercion, they are a threat to modern civilization and must be stopped completely

Why? This is our country? Do you want to be looking over your shoulder everytime you get on a train?

No.
"Inregration" will mean that you will be South Africa.

We need a big bang and throw them out or worse.

Honestly, if muslims start acting like normal people there won't be a reason to kick them out
I mean, if niggers stopped being niggers, would they be that bad?

>believing anything a muslim says
Islam doesn't need reformation, it needs to be physically removed from Europe (along with all non-Whites) and then eradicated in the Middle East.

You people will make an exemption for "reformed muslims" like this and then watch as it slowly takes over the continent.
You are literally no better than civic nationalists. Fuck off.

>You never had what we had. Fuck off.

your right. we had better. especially during the time we were blowing germany to bits in the 40s

your country is filling up with sandniggers fast and you'll never stop radical islam without the help of moderates. nothing is changing what what your doing now. wahhabist missionaries are coming from saudi arabia and radicalizing youth in mosques in germany. your only hope is to normalize them like the guy in OPs pic. i don't know whats so hard to admit about that.

this

>just because Finland is safe.. for now.
They'll continue to be safe if they stop bringing in muslims.

You can't polish a turd, better to prevent rather than fix.

>Just spread what Stephen Coughlin says you fucking cunts
yabut what he says is this: we are fucked on an industrial scale because western governments think the muslim brotherhood tells the truth and essentially hired them to act as advisors to those governments in all muslim matters.

>it needs to be physically removed

This. It's the only answer to islam.

They are already selling al qaeda bumper stickers openly in Melbourne stores cunt, if you think we're immune you're retarded

>throw them out
Look at the refugees in germany. Are yiou going to throw them out? No, you're going to let more in.

youtube.com/watch?v=bec7tpBqR-U

CHECK THIS ONE OUT

Don't be weak, this guy is a retard.
>We don't need hijabs or mosques
But still dresses like a camelfucker
>Islam teaches violent things we need to reform it
So then it won't be the word of God and instead will be some modern fantasy nobel, why the fuck build a religion around that then? Just fucking drop it
>Multiculturalism is great
No, it's one of the worst thing that happened to Spain. Even with the rampant thievery from our politicians, you could still make a confortable living thanks to the homogeneous societal structure. One way or another you'd always find support. Now all we have is the american imported culture of stupid liberalism and celebrity worship.
>Israel belongs to the jews
Yet orthodox jews admit Israel is against judaism and it's an abomination.

>Muslim youth, especially in Europe, are being influenced by radicals and extremists 24/7, without opposition,
Wow someone pinned the tail on the donkey. So tell me what will happen to the children or grandchildren of the first-wave refugees who are living on welfare?

Has that ever worked anywhere? I like the idea its worth a shot but has it ever worked anywhere? I've heard about deradicalisation clinics and shit. Maybe the govt should try that..

>stop bombing shit so we can peacefully rape your countries without drawing attention to ourselves
fuck off Abed.

Islam has always extended an olive branch with one hand and a knife in the other.

this
stop deluding yourself
he is just here to push his own shia agenda, to be the "look how we shia are peaceful" vs "sunni terrorists"

Not entirely huge on gender equality myself but acceptance of everyone and their respective culture as well as giving people a chance is what we're about.

It's not about le based Muslim XDDD it's about reformation of Islam will go a lot further to protect our people than just shouting on the top of a mountain about gassing kikes and glassing mudslimes.

that guy is not a mulsim , he is a IRANIAN SHIITE.
the books he mentions is that of SUNNI's , while he talks positive about HIS own.

that is called Taqiyya . something iranians use . they lie to cover.

fuck off from UK, achmed

He's perfect. He exposes the true nature of Islam better than any other type of person is capable of.

there are two billion christians in the world. if turning the other cheek, donating your other garment to the poor, going two miles with someone who forces you to accompany him one mile, forgiving any number of times your transgressors etc. were christian values, we'd see more of them.

both christianity and islam demand an inhuman level of dedication. small wonder few christians turn the other cheek - you'd think they don't even have another cheek - and few muslims fight the war against infidels. both populations know, deep down, that they ought to; it's just that doing so is much harder than rationalizing the 'why not'.

also, if all 1.6 billion muslims took up arms, at least we'd have peace by now. they don't stand a chance in a modern war. they'll be waiting for the army of Rome to show up at Dabiq, but all that would show up would be the multiple re-entry warheads turning the desert into a desert.

fuck off reddit

You are not fucking listening.

The radical muslims already consider shia based islam, including its scripture and teaching wrong.

This is a worthless exercise in futility, you simply dont know enough about islamic history.

Whabbist sunnis will not suddenly become secular shias, they consider them the enemy and non muslims.

WASTE OF TIME

>So tell me what will happen to the children or grandchildren of the first-wave refugees who are living on welfare?
I dread to think if this trend continues. Europe will be in civil war in 50 years.

Can you plan more than 5 minutes ahead?

kek you nigger loving jew granddad brought you Obama and 50%

>Bombing Europe on behalf of the jews is BASED

typical merimutt jew slave subhuman.

i don't get on trains and i agree with basically everything these terrorists believe

You are a fool OP and you come from a nation of vile, despicable cowards. You cannot placate or reform Islam. It is irredeemable and inherently broken from the start.

Cowardly fools such as yourself have been deceived by the purposeful dual face of Islam.

Islam practices abrogation. Which means the new teachings take precedent over the old.

When Islam first began mohamed had no power, so he preached peace and love. However when his religion gained strength he both preached and practiced brutal violence.

This is how the evil false religion of Islam can deceive people. It pretends to be peaceful by pointing out the earlier teachings, meanwhile it wages its unholy war against the world and justifies its use of violence by practicing the latter teachings which instruct in the use of violence.

Wake up. Islam is at war with the world. There can never be peace. You need to drive every single Muslim from you lands. You need to burn their mosques. And if you do not, one day soon you will be placed in a position where you or someone you love is harmed by this evil religion of Satan

i'd say its worked decently with blacks in america and latin-american immigrants in america who are 2nd-3rd generation and half of them support trump. idk where else

>You cannot placate or reform Islam. It is irredeemable and inherently broken from the start.

THIS

how dumb are you? we want to deport shitskins from white countries, that will solve terrorism.

No it is not what you are about.

You are about WASP libertarianism where niggers are not considered human but property.
This time and spirit crafted your constitution and nothing else.

Your country is filled with a toxic commerce and capitalism that kills every tiny bit of culture.

this doods been on straya tv he has some interesting points.

There is no radical Islam. There is only Islam.

Is Bobby the policeman finally armed in your country? Is Achmed the policeman behind barbed wire?

He is crucial. He wants to reform Islam. He does not even defend the Qu'ran and i expect if he does become a leading figure in Islamic reformation, he will censor the more diabolical parts of the Qu'ran (pretty much most of it)

>we want to deport shitskins
That's NOT going to happen, dude. EVER. So what other options do we have?

Educating the Muslim youth is a start

It all should go.

Essential viewing before you critcize him with 'no true scotsman'

He's unlike any other Muslim i've ever heard speak before in my life.

you;re an idiot

shut up faggot

>So what other options do we have?

Think about it. There is only one real option and it's going to happen sooner or later.