All these burgers going on about

All these burgers going on about
>muh Europe isn't safe
>muh UK is cucked
I want to bring a sense of perspective to your fat delusional arses and give you a free education, something you're in dire need of.

More people die of gun violence in your country in 1 year than all the muslim terrorist attacks in Europe combined over the last 2 decades.

You also elected a nigger for president twice.

And you're already probably 52% white and will be the first country to hit less than 50% white in the Western world.

Your culture is non-existent beyond being a mass produced pile of crap for making profit. Your country has no soul, all you care about is selling the next piece of degeneracy for money. Your country is sick and beyond saving.

Yes, the UK is cucked, but you're far more cucked and fucked than any other Western nation. You won't even reach the 500 life point. You're going to be overwhelmed by the non-white hordes and turn into a Brazil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY
youtube.com/watch?v=DFW2Z9Avbyk
youtube.com/watch?v=SoFv5JJS1yI
youtube.com/watch?v=xprkxR1aQsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're also slaves to the Jews and do their bidding at every opportunity.

>shitting on the rebel colony to feel better about yourself.
m8 we are ~300 years old as a nation, and technically we're just squatting on stolen redman land.

YOU ARE THE HOMELAND OF WHITE PEOPLE. BEING WHITER THAN US IS NOT A FUCKING ACCOMPLISHMENT RETARD.

Do you hear that lad? There be jimmies rustled over yonder.

Gun violence is mostly black on black. You might know that if you had any grasp of reality, but all you have are opinions. No matter how self entitled you assert them they don't mean anything.

You have no right to bully USA. At least they can kill the savages that want to disturb the peace.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAH

europeans with this mindset are so sad

300 years and you're already more degenerate than the roman empire at its peak of degeneracy. You even last another century as a country. You have no culture except for greedy and obsession with money, and that is precisely why you're dying.

We have way more people than you, so it's obvious that more people will die of much of anything over here. What you're doing is like comparing the EU to, say, Ireland. It's nonsense. Furthermore: Far more people die in car accidents than either of those totals. Should we ban cars? I bet you even include suicide in your count of "gun violence" too. Filthy fucking barbarian.

>You have no culture except for greedy and obsession with money
This coming from a Brit is funny.

Shutup you twat. Most gun deaths are from suicide and hand guns.

False equivalency, dad.
Gun murders are mostly african on african. You should take the advice of your betters.

>American education
I'm obviously not talking about across the board statistics, but per equivalent population. Take a hundred thousand here and one hundred thousand in burger land, far more will be murdered in burger land.

This is true, but we are nowhere near as bad as you.

Preaching to the choir here you fucking failure, I would've been much happier growing up as a Finn. This is all YOUR fault, your pathetic joke of a country couldn't hold onto its colonies and now we're about 3 decades away from the worlds strongest nuclear/military/economic power falling into beaner hands.

Bravo moron, you've doomed us all.
>BEADY

There are people killed in your school shootings than in any terrorist attack in Europe. And your school shootings occur more often.

>300 years and you're already more degenerate than the roman empire at its peak of degeneracy
Selling children into sex slavery was kosher in Rome.
I find the allegations of degeneracy coming from the bastard son of a line of british irl whores to be laughable, tbqh dad.

>implying it's not your ancestors fault for sperging out while we were busy with another war

My ancestors didn't come here until the late 1800's, tough luck you stupid beady cunt.

At least they are not british desu

Yet you can't show any correlation between gun ownership and homicide among the US states. No data supports gun control. You Brits adopted it because you're subhumans with no control over yourselves.

Calm down Tyrone

>no correlation between guns and gun crime
>no correlation between guns and school shootings
When is the last time the UK had a school shooting?

>you have no culture
sorry m8, not all of us can enjoy crumpets and tea while our fellow countrymen get visited by the Truck of Peace. you're really in the lead there, bud

>gun crime
Who cares about gun crime more than total levels of homicide? You've proven that you're uneducated on this topic because you don't avoid the phrase "gun crime" like it's the plague. School shootings, meanwhile, are staggeringly rare. Why don't you take a look at the fact that the total number of privately owned firearms in this country rises and rises while the total number of homicides falls and falls? Is it because your mind is weak and your people are irrelevant?

These cuck competitions are fucking retarded. Sadly most of our countries are cucked. It doesn't make a difference if some country has 1% of more whites than other, still cucked as fuck.

Nice divide and conquer thread, Shlomo.

>Calm down
This isn't a fucking joke m8.
Thank god South Africa managed to ditch the few nukes it had before it was too late, we have THOUSANDS and we have a military capable of crushing anyone on the planet. They're not going anywhere.

What the fuck do you think is gonna happen when the U.S. effectively is absorbed by Mexico??? Hope you've got an ace up your sleeve, because if the New Britons don't explode you and your family, we just might do it for them in another 30-40 years.

If America dies, so does the white race.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY

So... this is the history of england?

It's not a competition, burgers are completely in denial about their situation, which is much worse than any other country.

I don't know. When was the last time someone drove a vehicle into a crowd in the UK?

Britbongs haven't been this angry since 1776

>America protector of the white kind
Good laugh mate.

Bong btfo
/thread

our boys in lebanon doing thangs

america needs a school-system similar to germany, where students get evaluated after 4 years and then put into different schools according to their abilities. In the current system the level of learning is dictated by the less intelligent and is holding the more advenced back - or singling them out, thus creating an athmosphere more prone for mobbing, which may also be the cause for the high number of school shootings.

Wow you are truly terrible at reading comprehension. I never even implied that we are the "protector" of white civilization, but we DO possess the means to destroy it.

In 30 years, the Mexicans WILL inherit this power, LEGALLY. If you thought we were too unstable or problematic, just fucking wait until the spics have their finger on the trigger.

>Serbia 2.0 European Boogaloo
>forever

I live like 7k miles from the UK. We're not worried. Just feel bad. I have dreams of people being stabbed in the Heart. Nightmares really

>In 30 years, the Mexicans WILL inherit this power, LEGALLY. If you thought we were too unstable or problematic, just fucking wait until the spics have their finger on the trigger.
It's going to be a hell of a ride. They'll collapse the country faster than you did, though.

>niggers
>people
Stopped reading there

Just because it's blacks doing most the killing doesn't change the fact you're cucked.
You faggots are making the same argument against us, it's not English men blowing themselves up.

You better hope so. The problem is that it's happening too gradually. There's a solid 30-40% of full traitor whites who will still contribute, and automation will fill in for a lot of the lost productivity.
>spics/nigs doing shit jobs
>traitors, half-spics, and AI doing average jobs
>kikes running the show

They just might keep this monstrosity afloat, and that's pretty bad fucking news for any potential Reconquistas in Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFW2Z9Avbyk

>gets btfo
>c-c-cucked!!!1!

>downplay terrorism by blaming other nations
Leave ahmed

>BTFO'd by telling me what I already knew

Blacks and Mexicans mostly kill their own in gang and drug violence. Muslims are actively being terrorist in your country. Stop pointing fingers and fix your shit.

Poor baby. Muslims get your panties in a bunch?
Enjoy getting driven over or blown up faggot

I like this post, this is a good post

>implying that's not what burgers have been doing

>non-existent culture
>WAAAAH American culture is ruining our countries

Pick one you fucking cowering worthless cuck.

>reddit spacing
Give me one reason why I should take you seriously

i love how you megatards always cite "gun violence" while ignoring that its only done by niggers and while ignoring that your crime has gone way up since you banned guns but you have to use "gun violence" because people use non guns

niggers shooting each other doesnt concern me. a death cult activelly bombing and attacking people en masse would though.

You guys (Europe) need to realize that you are just getting started on Mr. Bones' Wild Ride, you've got a BUILT-IN demographic depression incoming.
>even if you had the willpower, there's not enough @ childbearing age to smooth it out for 2 generations

While we have to worry about staying afloat, you'll essentially have your legs kicked out from under you unless you can import AND assimilate millions of those subhumans pouring across the Mediterranean (in which case, you'll just be in our situation). In 10-15 years, your economies WILL tank, the smart thing to do is to would be: close the gates now, and get ready to weather the storm OR emigrate to US/Canada/Aus/NZ....but your political class will NEVER allow that to happen.

Bad times are coming m8, for all of us...and we might not re-surface from what's coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoFv5JJS1yI

>angry brit using a terrorist attack to autistically lash out about an inanimate object.
Getting pretty sad at this point.

Muslim loving cunt

How does Mohammed's semen taste saracen lover?

Also friendly reminder this was the screeching brit banging his gums about this last night claiming that Brits don't need anything to protect themselves. Keep it up surely your police state and restricted internet will do that!

>More people die of gun violence in your country in 1 year than all the muslim terrorist attacks in Europe combined

Yea but they're just hood niggers, no one cares if they want to shoot themselves.

wow, all our countries have so much in common.

>not WASP

ew fuck off mongrel

He just doesn't stop, does he? He's like Coppercab's British uncle.

This argument is so old and boring. And absurd when you look at the numbers. UK is like 6% muzzie, US is like 2% muzzie. UK is 95% white, US is 52% white.

Ajit Pai, Trump's IT guy, wants to restrict the internet even more than the UK government does.

>post yfw yurocucks get killed by muslims and instantly start crying about Americans gun rights.

Thanks user

>You have gun violence!
But less bombings and knife attacks, because we can defend ourselves, only the craziest of towel heads dares to attack, and mostly in places where guns aren't allowed.

>Elected a nigger twice
True, but that is in the past, we are recovering, but you have that roach as your Mayor, telling you to bin your last weapons, and telling you that everything is fine while people are getting blown apart, rundown, and stabbed to death daily.

>More gun violence
No shit, we have niggers, niggers have illegal guns, niggers kill other niggers, and actual people, shit happens, but I would rather have a gun to use as defense, and to have a fighting chance, than hiding under a table, hiping I don't get killed, while being told to not be Islamophobic.

Our countries are not comparable. You are on the verge of wearing a towel on your head, or having that head lobbed off, because all you do is bend backwards to roaches, and terrorists.

Have fun with your next few days of life, you won't last the next week.

Please die you disgusting Anglo. I wouldn't take a shit to help any if you limey cunts.

Our niggers are mostly in the cities and the kill other niggers or liberals. It's kind of entertaining actually.

>tfw you're almost as red-pilled as Poland

>implying that snapshot means anything
My beer is 90% full right now, what do you supposed will happen If I start chugging it?

You're about to be violently awoken to the reality of your situation....that big bulge is too old to have kids, you've got 2 generations of shrinkage incoming.

>inner city youths
>people
pick one

our niggers kill eachother which makes those stats you cucks use to cuck yourselves with.

>mongrel
I may be a Euro-mutt, but I'm still 100% Hu-White.

desu both of your countries are safe and white outside of urban areas

>There are people killed in your school shootings than in any terrorist attack in Europe
>[citation needed]

Deaths in schools shootings for the past 5 years combined: 68

Deaths in Nice attack: 84

Try again.

>not REAL Americans

>not REAL Americans
>not REAL humans

OP ain't wrong

>300 years old
This is why it was so easy for the kikes to take over, dont forget the US has a population of kikes equal to that of Israel.

Y...yes?

Yup, it's pretty damn blatant whenever the TV is on.
youtube.com/watch?v=xprkxR1aQsc

Everyone I know blames Muslims, not other countries.

1776 and 1812 m8 ... keep crying lol. Enjoy posting here while you still can you tea slurping bugger. Enjoy your internet censorship HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>UK 95% white
>baiting this hard
Europe is gonna fall.