MILITARY COUP IN UK?

Bongs, you wake up the next morning and the news shows military troops storming the parliament buildings and mayoral office of London.

The military, for too long unable to protect their country, is now initiating a coup attempt to restore order.

What do you do?

>Tldr; UK military coup scenario thread

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-army-could-stage-mutiny-under-corbyn-says-senior-serving-general-10509742.html?amp
independent
archive.is/cnbG9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like best case scenario

Do you think they will arrest the members of parliament. Or just gun them down in the street?

Public beheadings with guillotine for all current politicians

Sounds like something France would do.

It's kinda their thing after all.

This please

May gave her speech on it.

Is she going full 1488 now?

Wew lad

I'd support a coup. Army lads are overwhelmingly right wing.

Good luck with that interracial military protecting your country when all they do is take cash to fight somewhere where they send them.

>Canada
>tough

>Having an army of pajeets who historically hate Islam

Really activates my grambles

I'd support a coup wholeheartedly.

I secretely go to the UK, get in contact with them, and ask them how I can help. After a few years, they nominate me as part of a team to coordinate a coup in France with the very French military.

May, Hidalgo, Khan and Macron are all deported on the Isle of Man. Muslim repatriation starts in 2022, black repatriation in 2025, 2030 we form the Military Bloc along with Russia an fuck Merkel bareback.

There may be a military coup if Corbyn wins.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-army-could-stage-mutiny-under-corbyn-says-senior-serving-general-10509742.html?amp

No shekels today

>independent co uk/news/uk/politics/british-army-could-stage-mutiny-under-corbyn-says-senior-serving-general-10509742.html%3Famp
archive.is/cnbG9

They have a Pajet major. Majority of Pajets voted for a mayor that isn't white. They will vote for any candidate that has a smile and is brown.

>>Tldr; UK military coup scenario thread

considering the british military are not only behind the total fucking disaster in the middle east, but most probably orchestrated most of the 'terrorist' attacks that happened in the uk over the last 40 years, id say it would be fucking hilarious if they then took over. what a shithole.

>Military coup
>Hooray.png
>Now for some words from your new dictator
>Mohammed Khan enters the stage
>First muslim general
>Terrorist attacks are part and parcel of life in big city
>WOW so tolerant
>Second in command takes the podium
>Tyrone Lewis
>First black general
> We be crushin dem rait chicken wingz extremiss
>WOW so progressive

UK STATUS : ETERNALLY KEKED

I know you're mememing but coups in western European countries are the only thing that will save those countries and probably the most likely scenario seeing as they can't even speak out without being arrested by their governments, what else is supposed to happen?

Yeah nah leave IOM mate, we need it for racing.

The Anglo sphere bands together when faced by external threats.

A FUCKING POO

I am in the French army and the chance to have a coup are 0%.

>french
>army
pick one

Helicopter rides sound nice. Another Bridge

In the Greek army the chances of a coup are close to 50%

If Mélenchon won and started doing shit, there could be

One occupation wasn't enough.

I am in the Finnish army and the chances of coup are low, but the chance of ebin memes is 100%

Britbong expat reporting in. I'd be fine with my brothers taking over from these corrupt, incompetent sociopaths. Deus vult, motherfuckers

Cheer them on.

First Britain

Then Germany would go full pustch and follow suit.

Western countries are going to start commissioning commissar corps to prevent that very thing. Mark my words, there will be official Political Officers in the EU Army.

>Not one step back, Goy! For multiculturalism! For tolerant! Not one step back!