Terrorist attack? just call the police #LondonBridge

youtu.be/JiY4KocQ-9Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NClMWJjOYFU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs_Illustrating_the_History_of_Jacobinism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Robison_(physicist)
archive.org/stream/proofsofconspira02r#page/n5/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that cop uselessly clinging on to the guy's leg
You'd think the police would be taught some basic grappling to restrain, no?

So vibrant multi culti!

The british people aren't capable of doing any hard work - that's the sad truth.

British kike slaves deserve everything they get.

I love that you ardent hate towards your own race cost you your Empire and soon your whole little Island.

Fuck you

>implying germans are any better

These people are different from the police force.

if those atackers would atack 5 policemans they would probably won and stab them to death
, police cant cary guns , only black sticks
this atack would not happen in usa , they would be shot down by thirt fifth citizen GIVE GUNS TO BRITISH PEOPLE ! terorist have no problem with buying guns on deep web
some shity gun bill wont stop them

(...) I don't even

>Brazil
I'd rather have shitty cops like this than have mob rule and get shot for having the audacity of having a smartphone.

>mfw when a refugee is less of a virgin than me

Oh I am not saying that, but we tried to prevent this till 1945. Now we are just a rotting corpse like the rest of the west.

But ultimately it is Britains fault for siding with the jew.

>Meanwhile
>In Texas

Joke's on you, I live in a place with 2 crimes per year and has 0 muslims, no drug dealers and no junkies like Netherlands.

The attackers were shot and killed by officers you fucking mongoloid.

Weimar Republic was (in some aspects) worse than what we see today in Los Anageles :(
Germany, France and UK are rotten since late 1800s.
Today all europe is dead except for Hungary and Poland

Thanks NRA shill

You live somewhere in the Amazon and the 2 crimes per year is you fucking your prepubescent daughters?

Interracial couple in video as well as pathetic police.

>you say the word junkie the rotten dutch jumps on you
I wonder why

I'm Texan, I just want to talk about guns.

No it is worse today, back then a lot of authorities were openly right wing, you could name the jew without going to jail, our country was not 33% non german.
It was never that bad as it is today.

So sorry Luis, I don't want you to shoot me over some banter.

If brit police can't have weapons they should at least be made to carry around shields.

I called the German police on you. Enjoy jail you right wing RACIST SCUM

Serius question:

Why aren't they issued guns? are they nuts?

>Brazil

because one day the police shot someone who was innocent and the leftists blamed guns. Since britbongs can't think they banned guns because the gun was the responsible for the crime

They never needed to until now. Once you open those flood gates it's hard to reverse it. Just ask America.

A bit crazy, a bit Eurofag-leftism

>

He said while Jamal impregnates his mom but thats okay since he is a BASED nigger, wearing his MAGA hat.

"Call the London Police - so they can run away from terrorists instead of you"

Run, Hide, Tell

BLEACHED

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is beyond cuckoldry, this is straight up the complete rejection of the white man with the uttermost defiance, holy shit and Merkel talks about rebuilding the army weeeww.

Jesus, the UK's cops have to be the most pathetic police force on the planet. Every time I see a video of them attempting to arrest a guy it looks like a Monty python sketch. Sort yourselves out, britbros.

They are too busy watching soccer games, playing Fifa and eating awesome multicultural food for 2 pounds

If videogames and soccer existed hundreds of years ago the britbongs would had never arrived in India

I honestly believe it's too late for us and it makes me deeply depressed everyday. The Jew brainwashing worked almost too well and now at least half the whites in 1st world countries hate themselves and refuse to have children. I can only be glad I won't be around to see whites die out completely.

MAGA wearing niggas are better than a typical Germancuck. I'd like to be proud of muh German heritage but you faggots are still crying yourselves to sleep because of what Grandpa or Great-Grandpa did

I'd rather risk getting robbed hanging out with a Brazilian than have some German try to spew Marxist horseshit at me

I mean, even still, it's fucking absurd how these guys handle arrests. Like that guy in OP's video clinging to the nigs leg? What the fuck was that britbongs?? My little cousin used to do that to me when she was about 7.

WHY ARE BRITS NOT DEMANDING BETTER POLICING METHODS?

police officers in UK

top #kek

What in the actual fuck? This has to be some sort of parody/hidden video sketch for TV, right?

This. Based black men can bbc my wifes son all night.
There are some kind of volunteer community offices

It's like that old joke

>you wanna hear a joke mate?
>yeah alright let's hear it then
>ok here goes...
>the british police force
>hahahahahaahahahahahaha good one mate!

fucking sad

Have children with who? It's not only men, women are whoring themselves until 40 then they will be completely miserable while men, at the very worst, can still have hope for the new generation of women to be more redpilled. Millenials are a lost cause now, the media is working overtime and if you speak out against the agenda you are shunned by these indoctrinated people overwhelmed by emotions, just try your best to do what's right, have a family have kids, lead by example, be responsable.

what did you try and prevent you stupid retard? how exactly does annexing poland prevent muslims from attacking people in 2017? i am sick of hearing this retarded and completely incoherent argument being parroted by mongoloids on Sup Forums. how exactly would the world have been "better" if nazi germany had won ww2? how do you know it would be better? do you have magic powers that allow you to predict the outcome of alternate timelines?

They were shot by the SAS faggot.
You had to bring in the most elite force you had for 3 beatoffs with knives.
I pray I live to see the day a comet smashes into your shitty little landmass.
Britain has become the embodiment of anti-freedom and now your government is helping pakis slaughter you daily like sheep.

Stand up now and fix this shit or fuck off for eternity.

Freemasonry was born in UK
It's natural UK shall be the first country to be officially dead even though there concentration of marxists is higher in Germany and Sweden for instance

Ok but even if that's true (which I'm still not sure about as they look a lot like the british cops I've seen) then it still leaves me with two questions.

1. why the fuck are civilians doing the work that trained police are supposed to be doing?
2. this ones not really a question actually, just wanted to say I've seen plenty of videos of confirmed british police "arresting" a shitskin in the same way.

I honestly fucking love the UK and that's why it kills me to see this shit going on. Please do something brothers.

For the most part UK is lost. You can save some rural areas like Sweden and Germany but everything else is basically being controlled either by jews or muslims (or jews and muslims controlling white leftists)

I never really understood what the freemasons do.
Can you give me a rundown?
I always just thought they were like the Shriners

I more or less agree with everything you said in that post. What made you think i wouldn't?

>have children with who?

Another white person, obviously.

The police is probably afraid to hurt the criminals because their boss will be cross with them. lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=NClMWJjOYFU

our poverty stricken police is better trained

Aren't you supposed to be busy preparing to be the saviors of Europe soon? You don't have time to waste on Sup Forums with the Frenchies and Germans actively inviting a fifth column in. Get off Sup Forums and go lift some weights or sweep a street gutter or something

t. American with Polish muhheritage

You can download this book, there is a very good english translation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs_Illustrating_the_History_of_Jacobinism

The sad thing is that there is not a modern edition of this book so you'll see ſ like ſweet
(sweet)

Someone needs to shoop mike "kill a kike" stoklasa's face on the guy in the black jacket and change the caption.

old meme. saved it 4/16

this Mike guy sounds interesting, I'll check him out

Another book confirming the root of Freemasonry

Author: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Robison_(physicist)
archive.org/stream/proofsofconspira02r#page/n5/mode/2up

this post deserves at least one (You)

>all these bongs pretending they are excited about islam just because they want a paycheck in exchange of betraying their own people

Cheers

cucks all of them

Dunno why you guys are going all out for the Met.
They handled today exceptionally well.

fucked up the fbi knew about the attack and accompanied them, thats why they had 3 rifles, some dude in sand gear saved his life by claming to be fbi and was taken away by some feds.

>Snake
Nice