Thank God we don't have guns in the UK

As someone who lives maybe five minutes from where the "terror attacks" took place last night, I can say that apart from the loss of innocence life, it really doesn't affect me.
I'll carry on walking up and down Borough High Street, Tooley Street and running along the Thames Path.
I'm not scared of terrorism at all.

What it has highlighted though, is that guns should be illegal.
The fact terrorists here have to resort to knives is what stops dozens of people being slaughtered in this country.
Unlike France and America where they can get access to guns and either murder over 100 partiers, or 30 school children.

Guns are bad, only retards think they should be legal.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-sagamihara-stabbings-19-dead-8492641
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guns are good you absolute faggot. The police used guns to stop the terrorists, didn't they? A strongly worded letter just doesn't have the impact bullets do. If you are a grown fucking adult, you should be mature enough to handle a gun. If you are a modern nu-male man-child, yeah you probably should shut up and let adults deal with it.

We need government funded weapons and weapons training as an appropriate response to this new age of random terrorism

>people had their throats slit while sitting at a bar

Stupid fucking cunts

Omg so right let's ban trucks now

Only nu-male man-children would want a gun.
No mature, intelligent and rational adult would ever want to own a gun.
So they need to be illegal to stop the cretins who would actually want one from ever owning them.

The point still stands, because they're illegal our death toll is significantly lower than countries where they're legal.

If this isn't bait you need your citizenship revoked and deported to Syria right now
(Sorry burgerlanders this fag does not represent the views of the country)
One person with a pistol would Of stoped those terrorists .44 round through the engine of the van then light up through the windscreen..........Americans please confirm

If this isn't bait you need your citizenship revoked and deported to Syria right now
(Sorry burgerlanders this fag does not represent the views of the country)
One person with a pistol would Of stoped those terrorists .44 round through the engine of the van then light up through the windscreen..........Americans please confirm

buy revolver

Just remember that, historically, it's governments that have been responsible for the vast majority of unnatural deaths among the populace in the modern era. Not crazed gunmen. Remember who imported these terrorists during the next attack; and how easy it was for them to kill using vehicular jihad. Then be sure to thank the government for slightly hindering the menace they unleashed.

Yeah - because gun owners are well known for being nu-male man-children? NO! They're not are they!

Mature, intelligent and rational people would be EXACTLY THE RIGHT PEOPLE sensible enough to use a gun properly. You are literally arguing against yourself.

The terrorists used KNIVES and VANS. Are you going to ban knives and vans? Will that stop killing? NO - you absolute faggot.

A vast majority of gun deaths in the US are gang related and given the amount of guns Americans own, America wouldn't be functioning society, yet it is.

In the US gun ownership is synonymous with maturity and personal development and personal responsibility, not anarcho-chaos-mad-max-hellstate, and they teach their young men and women how to handle a gun and the responsibilities associated with it as a pert of their coming of age and becoming adults.

Your views are why Europe is the Terrorist attack capital of the "developed" world. Grow the fuck up and stop relying on the state to parent you.

2/5 bait

Have you ever heard of garland, Texas?

There's no guarantee that a .44 will knock out an engine. Things aren't as clean in reality as in theory: there have been people who have survived upwards of 20 pistol rounds before, and there have been those killed almost instantly from a well-placed shot. But one thing is certain: a man with a gun stands a considerable advantage against a vehicular attack, than one without.

When will Britain ever get sensible knife laws. If the Islamic terrorists only had access to bread knifes this tragedy never would have occurred. No one person needs a 12 inch hunting knife.

>America wouldn't be functioning society, yet it is.
barely
thinking guns are good for the citizen is thinking the citizen will behave like a superhero from a movie, instantly holding the gun when evil arrives and "BANG", the world is safe again. fact is, even in america when a driver goes mad and starts running over people, civilians wont normally shoot at the driver to save lives. giving guns for "self defence" can only introduce problems when these guns end up in the wrong hands or people have accidents with them, or a little baby grabs it and shoots himself.

Reason 1
>if my neighbors had a gun, they would have definitely shot me by now.

Reason 2
>if my family had a gun, they would have most certainly shot me by now

Reason 3
>if my dog had a gun, it would have put me down out of sheer pity by now.

Reason 4
>if my wife had a gun, I absolutely would have asked her to shoot me in my useless dick by now

Reason 5
>If I had a gun, I would have shot myself the minute I bought it.

these are the only reasons any faggot on this Earth can cite against gun ownership

One nail bomb killed almost twice as many people as Columbine.
Hmm

i cant think of a single reason guns for ordinary people are bad at all.
maybe if everyone was a psychopath or 5 year olds who thought guns were toys

so would you rather be defenseless against a knife or be able to shoot your attacker? oh that's right, you're a cuck. get stabbed nigger

Oh okay now disarm your police and military.

>spot the common denominator

Given the number of guns Americans have, and if gun ownership was a problem, Americ would be a no-go zone, but its fine. Its not "barely" functioning because of its gun laws. Its fine.

Im not saying members of the public with guns will instantly become superheroes, but with training and familiarisation and a different attitude to what guns are, average people can prevent terrorism themselves and not have no wait for nanny-state to turn up, with their guns by the way, to shoot the terrorists for you.

Terrorists can be stopped by guns, but the point is terrorists wont be so willing to attack if they know anyone around them could be armed. It acts as a deterrent more than a direct prevention method.

The US police advise:
>Run, Hide and Fight

The UK police are advising:
>Run, Hide and Tell (the police)

How embarrassing.

Yeah... I'm just not going to comment in my own thread anymore.
Sup Forums really is full of ignorant peasants who are incapable of engaging in interesting debate.
I'll leave now.
Please start reading books, kids.

Someone screencap this fag.

We'll look back on his post within 2 months and he'll be remembered as the user who was shitposting about 'not being scared' only to be killed in 'Londons 5th attack in as many months'

>this person does not represent the views of the country
Actually he does, look at your gun laws.

I am well read, thanks.

You are either an obvious shill spouting bait or a fucking retard

I want a gun

You lack the intelligence to even have a discussion.

You got killed by being STABBED by some sandniggers. Also killed rammed by an hijacked minivan.
Try to do something like this in my country and the first second you draw a knife or try to shit with a bus you are already dead. You deserve what you get, pussies.

>OP starts a thread
>"Gun owners are nu beta faggots and none of you can disprove me"
>momentslater.mp4
>"Fuck you guys. You all are just Neanderthals! I ain't going to respond to my post no more"
Go eat out Mohammad's ass some more you cuck. He maybe give you a 3 second head start before going snackbar on ya.

OP is arguing against guns when the police stopped the terrorists USING GUNS.

Not the most intelligent individual or the best thought out philosophy.

Don't forget about the part that the UNARMED cops ran making the civilians to defend themselves with chairs.

Oh yeah - had to save that fucking gem.

Oh Mr Shapiro! You madman!

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a """demographics""" problem.

If Brits want guns they should be free to have them. Then we wouldn't have to use CHAIRS to stop the Religion of Peace every time.

>t. from Vauxhall

>little baby grabs it and shoots
I'd like to introduce you to this concept of USER ERROR
>junior gets the keys to the Honda
>junior gets into the medicine cabinet
>junior discovers a fucking tree

And by the way
Guns are actually pretty difficult to load for a young child
the stories your thinking of always involve
>man of the house probably insisted his shit be "ready to rock" even though he has small naive children
>child old enough to sneak around whatever counter measures in place and load weapons should have been fucking raised better

Crawl back inside your mothers womb where it's safe

>If this isn't bait

>only retards think they should be legal.
american thinks that guns should be legal, connect the dots....

You guys are a domesticated people. The wolves are in the flock slaughtering you, and you just sit dumbly and whine uselessly about gun control and deny the real problem.

>terrorist resorting to knives are you retarded?

muh knives cant kill more than guns argument.
heres some proof to the contrary.
cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-sagamihara-stabbings-19-dead-8492641

>ban guns guns wont be registered anymore no way to trace them to a source.

using prohobition as an reasonable argument to why something should be banned.

prohobition like the war on drugs was a massive failure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States

and to drive the nail into the coffin.
Do you know the gun laws in Chicago? Yet it is the most violent city in the West. Why? Niggers.

>these people would kill us all with guns if they had the chance
>good think we don't give them that chance, now they can live along side us and rape our women and children and sometimes us too

whatsapp is a WMD

These guys are fighting extremism. What have you done today Sup Forums?

(OP)
yeah, gun control is the best. just look at the peaceful and prosperous country known as mexico. oh wait! this place is constant war zone and we happen to have a very strict gun policy. hmmm... i wonder if there's some sort of connection?

You forgot knives are also illegal in your country yet criminals had them, what it highlighted is the fact that your country is so cucked it can proudly stand next to Sweden, if every other citizen had at least handgun this shit would be far less severe even if niggers had assault rifles. Hope somebody important to you gets shanked to appropriate your smug cuck attitude.

yup

They should have put a bin with an out of context Quran quote on it to make them bin those rifles.