Lets be honest

all those jokes about slavs and russians not being
white is coming back to bite europe 10 fold

in less than 15 years eastern europe and russia will be
the only recognizable euro centric region in the world

ALSO I CLAIM THIS QT AS MY ETERNAL WAIFU NONE SHALL HAVE HER youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mzPOIxU05c
youtube.com/watch?v=MruQuXeuoD8
youtube.com/watch?v=QO0K3HwUagQ&index=4&list=RDMruQuXeuoD8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasianism
rosbalt.ru/russia/2017/06/03/1619228.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bOTnSXK_dHM
youtube.com/watch?v=70hG3JrAS5E
youtube.com/watch?v=o5mPX-4CWkA
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgbys-C55ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=9mzPOIxU05c

youtube.com/watch?v=MruQuXeuoD8

youtube.com/watch?v=QO0K3HwUagQ&index=4&list=RDMruQuXeuoD8

in 15 years there will be war in eastern part of europe, ruskis will attack because their country is falling apart

> West as we know it won't exist in next 15 years

feels bad oh well maybe we can learn to like black pungent vaginas our grand children will never be able to experience the bliss that is pink pussy

luckily new polish government is creating intermarium

Nigga you have no idea how fucking degenerate russia is. Outside of meme's thats country run by oligarchs and mafia. People are either communism praising drones shilling for putin or they are full blown out liberals wanna be that dream about escaping this shit hole. Whats more russia is one of the most diversed countries on continent and have ther own sharia patrols. If you trust memes you are dumb.

>in less than 15 years eastern europe and russia will be
>the only recognizable euro centric region in the world

they have more muslims than france you muppet

Russia is 20% Muslim and they are mixed with step people. Don't make me laugh.

>Nigga you have no idea how fucking degenerate russia is.

no way!!??? I tought they were traditional and trad values?

people dont get it but russia is getting overrun with muslims worse than western europe and has similar birth rates 60 years we will face a different kind of russian agression user

back when it was created it was to early
Polish did not like Czech Romanians the Hungaryans Hungaryans the south slavs but now with border crap done Intermarium is an ideia perfect for our time if we like it or not it will balance agression from the east and west you can look at muslim population numbers and see the core of the future intermarium

Which parts will we lost first?

I've already claimed my Ruski waifu, she lives in St.Petersburg

Russians are not European and they don't even consider themselves European.

> Russia is 20% Muslim and they are mixed with step people.

That's partially true. But most part of Russian muslims is tatars. And it is hard to tell tatar from russian because they are totally assimilated.

Intermarium is a meme, it would fall apart in a short time.

like anyone gives a shit

Okay? Fuck what they 'consider'.

Geographically the majotiyu of livable Russian land is in Europe. So therefore they are European.

by that fucking logic Albania is an European country even though like 60% are Muslim
fuck off nigger

They consider themselves neither European nor Asian. They are "unique" Eurasians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasianism

>Percentage of population of european origin
>Sweden 87.4%
>Britain 87.2%

fuck off.

bosnia will be more european than france in 10 years GUARANTEED

SHES MINE SVEN GO FUCK A REVOLVER BITCH

Lol
>slavs see west collapse due to jews firing up internal fighting
>slavs start fighting amongst themselves because fuck russians

Slavs everybody.

> What are Swedish lies, Alex?

just like your country is a meme and will fall apart shortly

GEOGRAPHICALLY

Europe will burn and your people will get overrun, I can't care less about it.

I only wish the collapse of the West happens fast enough for me to see it.

Go on listening to khohol. Khohols are best Russia scholars in the world.

Honestly, I have just read an article about "russian blood" and they said that in russia only 16% are pure russians, others are fucking mixed trash.

I'm a half jew myself.

rosbalt.ru/russia/2017/06/03/1619228.html

>slavs start fighting amongst themselves because fuck russians
No one dares to raise his hand against us, all these ostentatious threats only make us laugh, it's like a rap battle, a lot of noise but no one is beaten.

>Taking memes seriously the only people in Europe who should be gassed are Romanian/irish gypos

geez my dick

also you're right
and to my polandbros: don't let merkel fuck your country too stay vigilant in facing the dragon

>round face
>not round enough eyes

I can see her mongol gens from miles away.

e кoд нac нeмa мecтa, нaзaд y бpиceл мaмy вaм јeбeм

пyни cмo

Speak for yourself, Russian twat.

Why would you celebrate the first world becoming a smaller place?

Oh, right, because you're not even a first world country, Dmitri. You celebrate watching prosperous, peaceful countries burn, because you live in one of the poorest, most violent countries on the continent.

>Why would you celebrate the first world becoming a smaller place?

Because nothing good has ever come from your part of the world, you bring us either war or threats and sanctions. And now once again your SJW plague starts to spread in my country.

Why would I want death of your filthy civilization? Because why cure symptomes when you can finish the desease?

>t. russian puppet

I want to see the collapse of whole europe and US. I want all people DIE FUCKING DIE I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. People don't deserve to live they are fucking parasites fucking worms fucking disgusting dirty creatures like pigs. Fuck I wish all people died.
But first of all I wish to see the agony of fucking west liberals.

t. the jew

Bosnian girls move to florida to act like wiggers

>intermarium
>with hoholes
>and german literall bootlickers whorervats
>and albanians
we wish you the best Poland, but we gonna pass

we should form an alliance vlad. we get our balkans back, you get your hohols meanwhile arabs and pakis keep western europeans busy by raping their women.

they are basically slightly more retarted greeks.

>we get our balkans back
it will be the last thing for you

Russia/Putin cannot solve your problems, only you can. Russia should be neutral in coming world war.

You can take the catholics and protestants, leave our orthodox and its a deal

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=70hG3JrAS5E

at least this gives you a reason to defend your country

youtube.com/watch?v=o5mPX-4CWkA

i'd go to war for this

only first one is qt, superqt though.

Ah so we wuz Nords and not shitskins.

Sorbs tribe wuz germanic n shiet

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgbys-C55ew

impregnation

Yes, yes, we wuz vikangs.

On a serious note, we Serbs did come from the Germany/Poland border region.

The only thing that they're lacking is drinkable tap water. They seriously need to sort that shit out, it's tramp-tier.

>all those jokes about slavs and russians not being white
These always were D&C shills and the retards who believe them. Every sane Sup Forumsack knows they are white.

HOL UP
*zips up Addidas jacket*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*takes a swig of vodka*
THAT I DON'T GOT
*squats*
WHITE PRIVILEGE?

>he doesn't realise that those are indigenous people

I will fight you for her.

Those jokes were made by jews and ''''white'''' americans who think that being 30% european makes them whiter than a Pole.

>coming back to bite europe 10 fold

There is a special breed of cucks since the fucking Balkan wars who will tolerate this.

And special breed of turbocucks that want "civilized western guy" patting them friendly in the back.

It won't bite shit.

we duel at dawn

You mean they will be the only nations that look white, because they are so shitty no one else wants to live there.
Most of them act like niggers, BTW.

t. Austrian on vacation

Link?

they will be the closest thing to white and since everyone else is a mixed mongrel its gonna be svens vs steins were gonna have to hope they can out maneuver the jews next plot

They can't. Mixed mongrels are more intelligent and less degenerate than your average Slav.
Believe it or not, Yugos are the least retarded Slavs I've encountered, but even they are pretty fucking retarded.
Slavs are intelectually and spiritually incapable of sustaining civilization. Mixed race mongrels are our only hope.

There won't be a Russia in 15 years because next election or so we will elect a Democrat liberal and they're pounding the war drums against Russia. So we'll likely bomb the shit out of Russia and then Russia will be part of the NWO.

JewSA is an evil nation.

Kek, we are capable of civilizations, but other Euro cunts just like to meddle with our affairs.

But yes, we maybe could use some guidance from less successful nations. Anyone with half a brain in Serbia thinks that we would've been better off if we were under Austria during the second half of the 2nd millenia.

Its not the jokes that are coming back to bite westerners in the ass its Yugoslav Wars. You stopped removal of kebab terrorists and now are getting enriched by them.
We didn't have a choice whither to live with muslims, our expansion and conquest forced us to be multicultural forever.
You on the other hand brought them over, knowing full well what that will entail. You could've lived a literal ethno-paradise, but you threw it away. That's what's so funny about it and no amount of memes or jokes about us will make that any less hilarious.

from more successful*

>tfw will have to conquer a qt from murmansk when we are forced to invade russia after the democrats are elected again in the USA

WESTERN """"""""""""""""""""""""""""GIRLS"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" BTFO

>watching the world burn is funny

It's a literal crime against humanity that this is happening. Do you have any idea what kind of world we are forsaking in preference for a bunch of third world trash? It's insane.

Not only that but it is the genetic destruction of our people as they mix with these less evolved subhumans. The damage being done is irreversible, we're talking about hundreds of thousands of years of evolution being flushed down the drain.