A billion years without a terrorist attack

Feels damn good to be an Australian

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well actually you haveb een attac- nevermind you have not been.

we just export all our terrorists to the middle east and europe instead.

You had sand niggers in a coffee shop several years ago.

it was a mentally ill man who decided he wanted to LARP as a terrorist and the police killed the hostages while trying to save them.

the bourke st car attack was a muslim attack just covered up

nope, he was a meth head.
the only thing that was covered up is the fact he was repeatedly released on bail for violent incidents including terrorist threats which were ignored.
the corrupt melbourne judges just assumed he was another ice addict letting off some steam.

he yelled allahuakba while he did it and had a bunch of radical islamic stuff up on his social media. he was also a methhead so it's swings and roundabouts.

if the courts didn't have an agenda to keep ice addicts out of jail it never would have happened.
i hate islam as much as the next guy but he was never coached by an imam or anything.

Based Jihadi Jake

i went to his school and knew his older brother.
even saw his dad at woolies once recently.

NERD

>Islam is the religion of peace, that's why Muslims fight against the oppression and terrorism of USA and its allies including UK and Australia. If we stay silent towards the criminals we cannot have a peaceful society. The more you fight with crime, the more peaceful you are. Islam wants peace on the Earth, that's why Muslims want to stop terrorism of America and its allies. When you speak out against crime you have taken one step towards peace.
Posted right after he pledged allegiance to ISIS and right before he attacked on his personal website.

But he was just CUHRAYZEE of course.

what the fuck really?

Lol did his brother look like a mongoloid as well?

feels good being genetically superior to EVERY other country in the world (pic related)

The last real happening was Port Arthur. Looking at all the other cuck countries, I can't shake the feeling we're overdue for one.

Hello fellow Craigieburnian!

There are the Bali attacks and the Jakarta embassy bombing, counting those it's been about 12 years.
Sydney cafe and Bourke St were muslims but (we're told) both were more crazy than terrorist.
And there was that guy who shot a chinese cop in NSW.

>Feels damn good to be an Australian
Unless you're Curtis Cheng's widow. Or kids.

Come Mate. There has been at least 2 in recent memory. The Lindt seige and that fucker driving people down in Melbourne. Actually was their 2 drive by attacks? It's hard to keep up.

My Dad actually lived down the street from Martin Bryant in Hobart. He used to come to my Dad's door once every few weeks trying to sell him home grown vegetables. He'd often do it while walking his pet pig. My Dad said he was the weirdest cunt he's ever met.

lindt cafe was a...?

Which part of Craigieburn are you from? I used to live in Creekwood.

Yeah, every fucking terrorist attack has a similar excuse. It's still a terror attack

it was worst hoax in history

check'd

Another kike hoax to take our guns

Fucking Aussies. GO GET YOUR OWN BOARD TO SHIT UP.

The local wildlife ate all the terrorists before they could attack.

witnessed

roxburgh park, i just went to school in craigieburn.
the whole northern suburbs is probably one of the worst places in australia now.

The fuck? What about the Parramatta Police Shooting in 2015, the fucking Muso who stabbed an AFP officer and then got axed in 2014 or the Lindt Siege, which has been investigated by the NSW Coroner and was found to be THE FUCKING LITERAL DEFINITION OF A TERRORIST ATTACK.

You fucking moron. We've had plenty and if world trends are anything to go by, we're due for another one soon. Prepare your collective anuses.

Jesus Christ mate! I'm trying to sleep shortly, your going to give me fucking nightmares

get ready

kek heard the gunshots on the night it happend, scary stuff

>be Polish
>last terrorist attack happened like 45 years ago
>it was against soviet proxy rule anyway
feels good to be irrelevant desu

Didn't the cops flash themselves at one point?

poland how do you feel about uncle adolf?

You are a fucking moron OP.

Bali Bombing in 2002 killed 88 Australians.
Lindte Cafe.
Cop stabbing.
"""""LONE WOLF""""" Car nut in Melbourne.

This cuntry is cucked as fuck and it's only a matter of time.

Roxy is pretty much Muslim territory, a couple of years ago the ABC wrote some article about Abbott having a map of terrorist hotspots in Australia on display when the press were around Craigieburn/Roxy was pretty much the worst on this side of town, it sucks man, Craigieburn used to be pretty much all white 20 years ago.

How old are you? who did you hang out with at crud high?

we are the terrorists

>Hur dur I was just pretending to be a terrorist!

agreed. roxburgh park and surroundings is just one big muslim hive.

>what are giant spiders
>what are giant snakes
>what are other giant things that tried to kill steve irwin

Also we still don't know shit about the bomb attack on the Australian Christian Lobby. The cops covered it all up real fucking quick. We don't know the guys name. We don't know shit.

>coordinated terror attack in the name of ISIS in australia
>next day every remotely non-white person gets beaten on the street
>violence only subsides after bottle-o's close

god i love being immune to attacks

i didnt hear that but based on what i did hear that wouldnt shock me at all. like the phone they were using to communicate being left alone during a shift change for half an hour or some shit. or the psychologist saying monis wouldnt hurt anyone and he was all talk. or not shooting him when they had the chance. the whole thing showed how woefully unprepared we are for that kind of cucking

>next day every remotely non-white person gets beaten on the street
oh please. You are living in dreamtime mate. This place has become unbelievably pozzed in the last 10 years.

Fuckin lefty cunt! Go neck yourself...Just a reminder John McCain visited this week, i'll give it 2 weeks...

Well i'm gunna say Bali bombings.. okay not technically in Australia but you just know they were gonna fuck us up

What about emus, theyre so bad you couldnt stop them with military force, and you just submitted to them, no terrorism required.

>ACL
gays did it

Probably. But we don't know.

They covered it up because it was either a poofter and the politicians can't have people not loving their faggots for fag marriage campaign, or it was a mudslime.

ACL was getting death threats from gay rights groups but gays aren't known for car bombings.
ACL has a 'save persectured middle east Christians' campaign which would've enraged the mudslimes.
Say it was a gay muslim, bound to be half right at least.

Doesn't count, cops got more kills than him.

At least 15 attacks have been prevented by arrests under anti-terrorism legislation that the Greens fought so hard against.

There would be no attacks to prevent if muslims were not let in.

Don't let that fool you.

The fact there's any to stop at all is an alarm to keep pushing against the left.

Here May used to spew that nonsense when in charge as Home Secretary and did fuck all else to stop the threat.

We've had two terrorist attacks you mong.

>“He never do anything, he just killed himself, he just destroy some cars,” General Ibrahim told ABC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders

Forget muslims, these people were never caught and police believed there were 12 high profile people.

>All dead from large blunt object anal insertion
Fuck, how have I never heard of this.

Literally sounds like some hostel shit but only involving gays and australians.