Gets shit on by all of Sup Forums for "taking in too many refugees"

>gets shit on by all of Sup Forums for "taking in too many refugees"
>still not a single major terrorist attack has occured on Canadian soil

Laugh all you want, at least my country isn't getting attacked by shitskins every other week. Feels good to be a fucking leaf.

It'll happen eventually. I just want to see what Trudeau's reaction will be.

shut up faggot, I'd be happy to work with the ethnics commissioner.

I'd rather live here in the Baltics as working class than look at hordes of niggers and shitskins and faggots and other sort of degenerates in Canada or the USA as middle class.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

its because you bend over to them
the europeans did not bend over without a fight, that is why they faced those attacks

You have hardly taken in any refugees as of yet though.
your main problem with foreigners is that Chinamen are buying up all your coastal real estate just like they are doing in California and Australia and it's causing a housing crisis. Also your welfare payouts are too generous and you level of individual debt is too high.
You don't get attacked by terrorists because they perceive you as having already effectively surrendered. They don't need to terrorize you into giving up when you have already done so voluntarily.You want props for that? Grow some balls and start taking your country back you useless fucking leaf.

>>Maybe the americans are onto something calling all canadians leafs, you do remember the time the Canadian prime minister hid in a closet while the seargeant at arms shot the armed interloper in the Canadian parliament right?

Short memory

fucking leaf

That guy was a white Canadian who converted to Islam. Not a foreigner.

>10000 heavily vetted families
Vs
>1million people 80% men who walked there

Reall Activates my almonds

leaf hate is just a satirical meme

Sup Forums loves and respects us

Sweden also said this

>walking to the U.K

Take a look at a map user

The irony is Canada hasn't even taken in nearly as much refugees as most of the countries that shit on us.
There's still a huge chunk of people living in the country that haven't even seen mudslimes in person.
The few mudslimes that live on the Atlantic Coast get beaten up by nationalists and told to leave regularly, which is a lot more than shitholes like Germany can say.

It'll happen eventually with the amount of multiculti peoples we're taking in and who are streaming across the border from the US. Eventaully one of those migrant/refugees is going to go jihadi.

haven't even seen mudslimes in person in their entire lives*

This place sucks.

>still not a single major terrorist attack has occured on Canadian soil

Because the scum don't shit where they sleep.

But ISIS threatened Canada and promised attacks

Where on the Atlantic coast? I grew up in St.Johns and that never happened.

I am happy to meet with the ethnics commissioner whenever it is requested of me.

Are you speaking in total numbers or per capita?

Canada has a population comparable to Poland
That is to say something like 10 million less than Spain or 90 million less than Japan

Thanks for that interesting information just goes to show that this terrorism ideology is not racially discerned.
I like Canada, my favourite characters in Stargate Atlantis were Canadian.

Very nationalistic show. I wonder if I am allowed to talk to myself.

These cint can't find our igloos or wood cabins.

Too cold for them, eh?

My hockey stick is ready for beating their sorry ass in case they come here.

Yes OP, because they know your government and populace is so cucked that they don't need terror to take over your country.

>nationalists
>beating up minorities
>in leafland

kek