What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sufjjxADz9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT MEANS BTFO

>it's real

leader of the free world calling out muslims again.

Trump is an idiot, but that statement from the mayor is fucking horrible

there is every fucking reason to be alarmed

khan btfo

It's funny that I still have to check if his tweets are actually real.
I'm wondering if I will ever get used to his shitposting.

reeeeeeeeee

No brakes

There's nothing too strange about this tweet, besides the fact the mayor actually said that.

At least Trump has our back. Would be nice if our own politicians did too.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

Who can stop this absolute madman?

Absolute madman!

Makes me happy knowing that Trump hasn't changed one bit

checked and kek'd, I love this timeline

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS, ASSAULT KNIVES, ASSAULT CHAIRS

BAN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

>Ywn have a leader as hilarious as Trump in your life
What is keeping you from suicide kraut?

I still believe in you, Mr. Trump.

Get ready for the Wrath of Khan

Oh sure, because there are so many other nation leaders who have mentioned that or anything similiar. Show me one!

ProTip: You can't

Knives are already banned in England. How did these people aquire knives?

I love it when Donald is on a tweet storm when he's right.

Doesn't hold back.

Khan BTFO

Trump in jeans? Rare.

it's not that knives are banned in the UK, it's just that whenever you buy one from Tesco they ask you for ID

>Trump is an idiot, but he is right

they use the term "painted" as a passive aggressive jab when it is clearly a plated or chromed shovel

The hope being able to change your first statement in the future maybe.

What about the Portland stabbings, Donald?

Most likely, that every terrorist should die...

And im with him

Do something then, big mouth incompetent fuck
Unless all that banter is there to hide the fact he literally can't do anyhing and just want to secure the dumb vote for 2020 at this point
Jesus, trumptards are beyond saving

>me when Trump tweets some real talk

DONALD STOP

What's hard to comprehend about this? London's mayor has openly stated this kind of terrorism is the new norm. And Trump is mocking him for being a cuck.

See.

>no reason to be alarmed

>its all going according to plan

>nobody panics when things go according to plan

YOU'RE A FUCKING BLACK PAKI

no, see and follow the way of the KEK

trumps' approval rating is at 48%, but I never get to vote in these things? why does no one ever ask me? is it because i approve of trump and they only want people who disapprove of him to vote in those things?

>London Mayor Sadiq Khan said the capital remained the "safest global city" and would not be cowed by terrorism.

yeah, about THIS ONE THING

he's still an idiot 99% of the time

What does that have to do with anything?

>Donald somebody was killed in a fistfight in Florida, why no Tweet about that Donald? What about this car crash in Arizona huh Donald?

It means you're a faggot OP

You are generally an idiot for a multitude of reasons. Being right sometimes doesn't invalidate that. At the same time pointing out the idiocy is irrelevant to the topic and his post.

I'm sure that extra bit of security saved many lives.

Don't give them ideas, Donald.

>minimum waiting period and background checks on purchasing sharp objects

He made a comment about how a Bernie supporter lost his shit and condemn it.

>when someone says there's no reason to be alarmed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sufjjxADz9A

He's the president world needs.

P A R T AND P A R C E L

>At least 2 dead and 0 wounded in crazy bernie supporter attack and potus says "there is no reason to be alarmed!"

Those damn bernie supporters can never stop, can they? I can't sleep at night with them around. We should nuke bernca. That would stop this.

chkd

Libshits absolutely BTFO. I'm getting tired of winning.

He killed 100 or so ISIS family members last time (2 weeks ago, kek).

He'll probably do the same thing again now.

How can the mayor ever hope to recover

>"everything is going according to Sadiq's plan, remember, it's 'part and parcel'"

yes, millions in fact... you might get asked for ID when you buy any sharp object, like scissors or sharpened pencils. It helps and you can't deny it

>the "safest global city"
Have Brits never heard of Tokyo?

BIN THAT KNIFE

Your politicians are happy for the diversion and will be "defending" your country from "evil" Trump all day now.

>pick up stone outside
>you now have a weapon as good as a knife

Just suck it down one redpill at a time.

NO

THROW THAT STONE.... into your nearest waste receptical.

there are no stones in the UK, only stoners

He is trying do something about it and ban raprfugees you cuck.

You know what else doesn't have brakes? That truck.

This whole not cowed by terrorism is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. They're fucking pissing themselves hence why they don't do anything and "carry on as normal" they're a bunch of scared little pooftas.

Dammit Dahnald, stop playing with my heart! You can't keep spouting glorious bantz and redpills after orb fondling with the Saudis!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>THIS TIMELINE IS CONFUSING AS FUCK

>cuck
I can't stand seeing that word anymore
Objectively, you have one dude facing the truth no matter how ugly it is, and another shittalking him on twitter (which is also extremely disrespectful to victims no matter how you perceive Khan's words)

London has the most CCTV from all cities in the world, is already in full state of emergency
There is no safe way around this. Criticism aimed at Khan only shows Trump's manchild mentality and ignorance regarding the issue of terrorism
What exactly is Trump's big plan for attacks on US soil?
Brace yourselves, karma is coming, cunts.

>there are no stones in the UK

The Stone Act of 1973 was worth it. Too many chipped windshields.

how can one person be this mad!?

>Criticism aimed at Khan only shows Trump's manchild mentality

wtf I'm with her now

The word 'Hoax' is 48 in English ordinal gematria.

how to trigger a cuck: the post

And what is Macron doing? Intimidating Drumpf with strong handshakes? Too bad he got BTFO with the Paris accords, serves you frogs right

I don't know what's better, all the libcucks he's triggering or the people who he's redpilling day by day with tweets like those

you cringy ignorant twat
attacks are almost never commited by refugees
It's all political strategies, not real life solutions.

wew nice
too bad it doesn't matter if all leaders of ISIS were killed because it's not an organised group

But Americo-user, we truly, truly wish for one like him, too - you can bank on that.

Gabba gooba one of us
Gabba Gooba One Of Us
GABBA GOOBA ONE OF US

Immediately followed by a crazy nig that shot up 8 people (read: WHITE DEVILS) that everyone immediately forgets about because it was just another nig nigging

Hash tag not all Muslims. Hash tag not all rapefugees. Continue sticking your head up your ass, cuck lord.

Man with common sense saying obvious shit.

>OH MY GOD RED PILLED MAD MAN!!!!1

What this tells about our leaders?

Up in Scotland we have armed police in all our major cities, a bomb scare after some cunt left a rucksack behind in a supermarket and my bag got searched in a shopping centre after I left it to get a cheeky wee McDonalds, everyones on edge, you can sense it

>OK, now let's throw it on the press

He can fuck off. Shitty American interventions in Afghanistan and Iraq is the reason this happens. He has no right to tell us what to do and what not to do.

And besides that, he's using this shit for cheap political points to hide the fact his presidency is absolutely horrible for everyone except his own bank account. He's not offering any solutions either.

RELATED

RELATED

that's because the solution is quite obvious

deport everyone of muslim faith

You still mad that he withdrew all that money from the Paris accord? Relax I'm sure Emmanuel Macaroni has a solution to ensure that Pajeet and Ahmed are able to come shit on your streets streets and impregnate your white women. Honestly I'd be worried about the state of your country if it wasn't for the fact that you are part of the scummiest (previously) white country in the world and the only positive impact you've had to society recently has been killing off your own population. Seriously I think the biggest mistake that was made was thinking that somehow on woman would suddenly somehow make up for that cesspool of a country.

And people ask me if I regret voting for him....

cucks

libcucks don't realize how comforting it is to have a leader whose response to terrorist attacks is mad shitposting

>man protects himself and the constitution

A true hero desu

stay mad forever bitch nigga

You know the Paris Accord withdrawal happens in November 2019 right? Also, it's $3 billion total, less then those Tomahawks he fired at concrete in Syria.

Why be butt hurt over something so fucking stupid by Trump?

Well mate memes aside I have family in scotland so I feel for you.

islam is the reason why it happens

That pic is funnier than her entire career.