What country is this?

What country is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_(medieval)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Crimea_by_the_Russian_Federation
youtube.com/watch?v=6grVJyS-ap4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Krimean Chanate. Historically famous for it's slave trade business.

Poland

Chersonesus. Hellenic Clay

third post best post

/thread

Oldfoundland

Nigger where

Russia.

(((Trump))) owes it to Russia for a measley 20 million

Russia rehellenized Crimea and supported Greek independence, you fag.

How about we respect the choice of Crimean people? Even if the referendum was cheated maybe not 97 but at least 85% of people wanted to belong to Russia.

Soviet Union.

Looks russian

That's Gothic clay, beside the island outsisde of sweden, this was their last strong hold, well this and the balkans.

We're really 4 people here if we exclude pekka, the kvens and samiball.
Norse, Swedes, Danes, Goths.

The spoke old gothic till the 1500ds or something before they assimilated and the language went extinct.

Its a Russian Province.
They voted to be annexed a few years ago.

Somehow the rest of the world doesn't seem to have gotten the memo... but it IS a rather small territory and Russia is a very large country. So its understandable.

Novorussia. Next.

I heard South Ossetia is gonna have a referndum this year, on whether or not to stay as is, or join Russia

Principality of Theodoro.

Home of the Crimean Goths.

Ukrainian.

Kill yourself, Moskhal traitor. Enjoy your prison cell with Maxim Martsinkevich while Putin locks everyone up for being a non-cucked nationalist.

The Land of Liberal Butthurt.

That is rightful Anglo clay, after the normans conquered Britain the saxons left and helped the Byzantine empire while it was under siege, as a reward, the emperor gave the land to the saxons.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_(medieval) (Forgot the link)

holy shit

The land lay "6 days north and north-east of Constantinople", and was won by Earl Siward, who after many battles drove away the heathens. They called it "England" and the territory's main towns were called "London", "York", and "by the names of other great towns in England".

Shepard thus reinterpreted the account to match certain historical events, arguing that the voyage of these English Varangians took place after Alexius' call for help in 1091, and that the English fleet is the same one as that operated by Edgar the Ætheling. Shepard later tried to identify remnants of English place names in the Crimea, including potentially a "London".

Ukraine.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
>Islam is the second most widely professed religion in Russia. Islam is considered as one of Russia’s traditional religions, legally a part of Russian historical heritage.[2] According to a poll by the Russian Public Opinion Research Center, 6% of respondents considered themselves Muslims.[3] Also, according to the Arena Atlas, the survey found that 6.5% or 9,400,000 were Muslims.[4] Another survey by the Pew Research Center found that 10% of Russia's population is Muslim.[5] According to a news article of Russia Today, Muslim minorities make up approximately 15% of the total population of Russia.[6] Muslims constitute the nationalities in the North Caucasus residing between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea: Circassians, Balkars, Chechens, Ingush, Kabardin, Karachay, and numerous Dagestani peoples. Also, in the middle of the Volga Basin reside populations of Bulgars and Bashkirs, the vast majority of whom are Muslims. There are over 5,000[7] registered religious Muslim organizations (divided into Sunni (including Sufi) and Shia groups), which is over one sixth of the number of registered Russian Orthodox religious organizations of about 29,268 as of December 2006.[8]

Gee, I wonder why Putin isn't slamming all dem muzzies.

It is not a country, retard, it us a peninsular.

It's Republic of Genoa rightful clay.

It's Crimea - old Bulgar land.

R U S S I A
U
S
S
I
A

Russia. Tennyson immortalized this in the blunder that was the Charge of the Light Brigade.

So stop trying to think otherwise.

Russia

Russian Federation, specifically the Republic of Crimea

Can't wait until the Russian Federation falls apart so I can collect more rare flags for my autismo collection.

""Border"" between Russia & Ukraine

Occupied by Russian Troops.

But most of Ukraine (perhaps the entire Ukraine) is Rightful Russian Clay anyways.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Crimea_by_the_Russian_Federation

Ukraine

>What country is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=6grVJyS-ap4

FPBP.

The Rebublic of Kazantip.

>Krimea. Historically famous for it's slave trade.

Slav trade.

>moskhal
dumb heritagefag can't even spell insults correctly

OP asked for a country

they wont be able to because they are south of the north caucuses mountains

they dont have any leeway there

any referendums in russian-held jihadist republics?

But of course! In 2003, 80% of Chechens participated in a referendum on a new Constitution of Chechnya (as part of Russia), and of them 95% voted in favor. I have to say I am a bit surprised myself, didn't expect them to like us quite that much! Flattering for sure.

>95% voted in favor
i'm sure that was legit