I always lmao when polacks say they are white

I always lmao when polacks say they are white
>often round heads
>fucking brown skin
every time I point out their skin color they say
>it's just a tan!
yeah just like picrel when they wear fucking jackets so it's clearly not spring or summer yet we can see this ''tan'' not to mention people with actually white skin are being bullied here because ''hehe you should get a tan ;)'' literally every other country on Earth shills whiteness but polacks do the opposite because they are subhuman

A few shitskins in there

Yeah 38 milion to be exact.

kolejny gimbus, co dopiero testovirona wczoraj odkrył xD wcale nie wyswiechtany mem

That explains the lesser IQ

[cool]

I noticed that a very small part of the Polish population has a very big cuck fetish. Theyre maybe not as many like here or sweden but their cuck lvl is way stronger.

Poles are not white. And that's a good thing. Because the white race fucked up.

The future is slav-colored.

polska (specjalnie z małej) to jebana dzicz a polacy to smiecie i kurwy

t.shlomo feinstein

Im am a mix of polish and finnish and am naturally pale, even though I go outside a lot. My "tan" is pale even.

So am I a mongolian?

To.
>m-my byli biali i chuj!

Polish suck cock
XD

Americans can't be white either way so you merely doubled your subhuman level.

Good thing Germany got those genes raped into them by the Red Army

Yes as whites some of if not most of us can tan now fuck off

>tan
>in autumn
LMAO
>as whites
>american flag
I don't think so. Only Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Ireland, England and Australia are white.

You are mongorian

'Good thing' spotted the nigger or spic. Don't worry yall they will be fertilizer once they collapse this country

Polish-American here. Literally never met a polack that wasn't white, and they're crawling all over parts of Chicago and Buffalo.

You never met a Polack to begin with
>polish - american
no such thing

you forgot to mention that they act like niggers too

Testoviron!!!!! hahahahahahahhahahahahah

stink smell like niggas too

pope thread

>tfw long face
>tfw blonde hair
>tfw blye eyes
>feels aryan man.

dudapsting > papiehsposting

op is a fegit and he's butthurtin' cuz his favourite party didn't win recent elections 'n shit xD

also he lives in Hajnówka while pretending to be native German xD

Polaks are not white, but there is nothing bad in being non white.

You might be right, but most of my family members are literally Polish immigrants, and many of them moved back to Poland. They're all extremely white.

No they are not ''extremly'' white and they are not ''midly white'' either you're just saying this because you
1. have some polish blood yourself
2. are an american mutt who considers even spics white to begin with

all polacks have vertical eyes

A non pole in Poland? It's usually other way round lmao

I noticed that as well, a lot of Polish "people" look perma tanned.

Why is that?

;^)

Poles are slaves from the Caspian Sea whom the Huns brought with them during their invasion of the Roman Empire.

Let me explain why is that

THEY ARE SUBHUMAN

Maybe on grupki you fucking newkurwa

Most "polish" people in the uk are subhumans. The majority have Brown hair, Brown eyes and Brown skin. I think its the jew admixture in poles.

because many polacks have mixed with jews

Haha, okay fella. You're making a lot of assumptions that aren't true. I would show you some pictures but fuck that. I'll just leave it at, the Polish people I know, living in Poland even, are absolutely white people that would just as much pass for Brit or any other white European. If you don't believe me, then you don't have to.

ale kara wykurwia na jebawke, gdzie ich miejsce :)

They got raped by mongolians not slavs.
Hitler got BTFO'd

Polacks are whiter than (((anglos)))

Polacks always were shitskins and so were slavs in general here is what Romans wrote about Slavs
>Barford cited Procopius as writing that the Slavs "are tall and especially strong, their skin is not very white, and their hair is neither blond nor black, but all have reddish hair.
also picrel are Serbs for example

are you nemec, why you live in Poland if you hate poles?

They probably didn't get raped by Indo-Europeans enough

He just isn't delusional, polish people are not white, they are not
>le aryan bastion of europe
and many retards can't grasp that.
Even foreign people who unironically post this bullshit won't ACTUALLY come live here, because it's ridden with muggers, alcoholism, corruption and shit living conditions + super low wages.

Poland is not what your retards make it out to be, deal with it.
In your countries (i mean muricans and brits here) the social underclass is made up of le niggers and other shitskins, well here the druggies, petty criminals, felons are all ethnic poles. We also commit most crimes of all citizens of EU when abroad.

they literally inject faeces too.

this, kek