BRITAIN FUNERAL THREAD

We meet here today to honour the life of Great Britain. We give thanks for her life and ask God to bless her now that their time in this world has come to an end after a long and terrible battle with Terminal Islam.

For Great Britain, the journey is now beginning. But for us, there is loss, grief and pain. Every one of us here has been affected - perhaps in small ways, or perhaps in transformative ones- by Great Britain. Her life mattered to us all.

It is important for us to collectively acknowledge and accept that the world has fundamentally changed with her passing. We are all grieving. Life will not be the same - nor should it be. Together, let us open our hearts and commemorate the impact Great Britain had on us.

We have been remembering with love and gratitude a life that touched us all.

I encourage you to help, support and love those who grieve most. Allow them to cry; to hurt; to smile and to remember. Grief works through our systems in its own time.

Remember to bless each day and to live it to the full in honor of life itself - and of Great Britain. We often take life for granted and yet it is the greatest gift God gave us.

Australia, The United States, Canada, New Zealand.... you were deeply loved by your mother.

Push F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VO76mh_oai8
youtube.com/watch?v=5sW_zAzYchM
youtube.com/watch?v=3ChjfFx_zLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who?

Don't be a lil bitch and give up so easily, you can accept failure, yes, but never accept defeat.

Time to submit

I've spent the last few months reading the works of Peter Hitchens, the last two terror attacks hit hard and have completely black pilled me. There is no way to avoid the bloodshed now, we're in too deep. The most free and peaceful nation this planet has ever seen is officially dead.

Fuck.

S
Kike pawns since the beginning, you took great part in helping them enslave humanity.

S

Come to Burgerland with us. Together we'll reclaim the Caliphate of Britainstan for the western world. Deus Vult.

F

Is there going to be any bread-wielding terrorists at this funeral!

Are we going to ban bread??

Seriously, though, it is time to destroy Islam.

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=VO76mh_oai8

Rip, you colonising bastard, you had a good run.

F

Damn to think i actually spent all that time reading british classics and the history of england.How did we eeven get here?!
F

every time I've played Axis & Allies your country was absolutely useless because you need transports to get everywhere and you just can't keep up with Germany's industrial output. So you had a couple infantry in Africa and Asia, they were worthless strategically. Game Over.

We had a good run lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=5sW_zAzYchM

I AINT GIVING UP NIGGAS

"What greatness had not floated on the ebb of that river into the mystery of an unknown earth!... The dreams of men, the seed of commonwealths, the germs of empires."

You can only poke the British lion so many times before it bites back, its part of our genetics.
Tommy Robinson is warning about right wing militia groups rising up, it didn't have to come to this.

It was a splendid nation while it lasted, a beacon of civilization to the world. Alas, all things must eventually end. Farewell, fair Britannia.