Why are female comedians

Why are female comedians
>unfunny
>obsessed with sex

How many good female comedians exist that aren't about muh vagina?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnRx7-NVqhs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jzv6c-bGUB4
youtube.com/watch?v=udvo7rYs6AI
youtube.com/watch?v=IG1myqu4CbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

women are funny, get over it

>How many good female comedians exist that aren't about muh vagina?
Their all dead. Seriously there were some good ones from back in the bad like jone rivers but their all dead now.

Joan Rivers was a disgusting kike.

name 3

Fuck off Cartman

Tina Fey

Amy Poehler

Sarah Silverman

First two, yeah, kinda.

The last.. not so much, but you knew that, didn't you?

agree 30 rock was brilliant.

Luenell

to be fair,
name one remotely funny popular male comedian

whatever gets a big media coverage is always crap

Kathleen Madigan
Lauren Lapkus
Maria Bamford

>how many good female comedians exist
one or two.

Bill Burr

His taste in women raises many questions though.

Christina Pazsitzky

youtube.com/watch?v=TnRx7-NVqhs

Chelsea Peretti

youtube.com/watch?v=Jzv6c-bGUB4

Robin Reiser

youtube.com/watch?v=udvo7rYs6AI

Anjelah Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=IG1myqu4CbA

It seems to be the exception rather than the rule for women to actually be funny and it's never as hilarious as guys can be - sub-par to passable.

However there are some (sort of...)

meh..
I guess I just don't like stand up comedy, it always seems pretty lazy and dumb

Dara Ó Briain

Women either need to be shockingly sexually explicit like (((Amy Schumer))) to elicit laughs, always from among other women, their exclusive target audience, or they essentially just act like men.

I saw Lisa Lampanelli live with my brother cause he had an extra ticket and I'll be honest with you, she was pretty funny.

She's also an insult comic so she was talking a lot of shit the whole time, I guess that makes her different from some cow like Amy Schumer.

But she did get away with saying nigger and the whole place was dying laughing, niggers included.

I used to love listening to his podcast but now his wife appears on the podcast at random and starts spewing her bullshit views that she can't back up with logic.

These are not funny at all, you vulgar idiot.

Louis CK, king of redpills.

Eddie Murphy, Bill Hicks, Louis CK, George Carlin.

There's a biological reason for why women aren't funny. Being funny is a technique to attract a mate and initiate a relationship. Biologically, males are expected to initiate the relationship and thus the more evolved sense and aptitude for humor.

Last time i listened to one of his podcasts my head was about to fucking explode because that cunt wouldn't stop dribbling her shitty rhetoric. Never listening to any of his podcasts again.

One of the reasons why women are bad comedians is that their routines are more self-obsessed and narcissistic than those of men.
A man's comedic routine is usually about how the world works and how stupid it is, even if it's beta observation by cucks like Louis CK.
Women always talk about themselves. It's unrelatable for most people, especially men.

Don't forget Mean Girls

Norm MacDonald

people are laughing... at her pathetic existence as a comedian. definitely not at her jokes though.

her voice doesnt help either. Sounds like a stereotypical insufferable cunt. Poor Bill

Old Dave Chappele, Dangerfield

I liked the Sarah Silverman program back in the day, it was such a South Park stupid show that made me kek.

dont really like her today