Chilling video !

Video appears on Twitter of a Britbong with a
a fucking sword threatening to blow up mosques with grenades and chopping up Muslims!

Is he /ourguy/, pol ?

twitter.com/Majstar7/status/871333239339843584

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STIvNjWobzA&list=RDSTIvNjWobzA#t=4
metro.co.uk/2017/05/24/muslim-community-worker-warned-officers-about-manchester-bomber-five-years-ago-6659964/
reddit.com/r/islam/comments/6f6m4v/they_shouted_this_is_for_allah_as_they_stabbed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

N-no Pol is the board of peace

Typical scouser all mouth.

Deus Vult Liverpool grenade guy

Dude is woke as fuck
Need millions more like him

And what of you?

Stupid fuck, he's probably already arrested. Internet fame comes after action, not before.

Are you saying my Ma is harder than my Pa?

We're going to see more characters like him as trends continue until it reaches a boiling point where people like this start coming together.

What an idiot. Just fucking do it, posting that shit will just get him arrested before he even has the chance

FUCKING BASED

>Posted by Majid Freeman
>Majid
You better be afraid

How dare he threaten Muslims! 200 years in jail and up welfare for all shitskins to compensate for their hurt feelings.

(Unsheathes Katana)

>Majid (((Freeman)))

Tip top m8

This is part of the plan. They will use this as more justification to marginalize native brits who get fed up. They need to start putting the political class on the wall instead.

based britbong

INB4 he gets life in prison

when it hits 6am and the house party your in has mostly emptied and you've just accidentally sniffed the last line and this lad goes on one

Oi m8 u wanna fite m8 u cunt

bingo, dingo ;)

Worst fucking accent in the UK

based

that's not a real grenade lmao

He better hurry the fuck up
Tocks ticking for him now

That grenade is looking a little too light. And look at that weeb sword. I call bullshit on this one.

YER FOCKING MOSLEMS ARE COWARDS

I AM GONNA FOCK YOU UP

This fag has already been incarcerated

Grenade is fake definitely but that looks like a sharpened sword to me.

"C H I L L I N G"

>my teeth after watching that video

Always kill a traitor before an enemy

>Majstar7
>majid
ahahahahaaha
fuck arab shitskin scum!

also funny reply:
>Ruhul
>Where are his friends and family? Why haven't they reported him to prevent? Which pub radicalised him?

arabs rule in UK, kek

GO TO 0:46 SOMEONES PLAYING AGE OF EMPIRES IN THE BACKGROUND KEK

the mere threat online of some guy with a sword and the muslims are crying about being victims kek

imagine when they get blown up by nationalists

You kill the politicians, not the muslims. The leaders should fear the people.

No you moron. You provoke Muzzies and nonwhites so they kill the traitors for you and then you use their deaths as excuse to fight the said people

Wow. Literally Sup Forums's guy. Also, those comments.

KEK

dont fucking joke about this, larping is a serious international menace

Also, EVERY muslims in UK knows EVERY OTHER. That leads us to the answer to question: why ''''moderate'''' muslims don't report about 'non-moderate' muslims they know to police?

In this case, this 'moderate muslims' are simply partners in crime, partners in terror acts.

Why one one question this in UK parlament?

Why young white british males play games and shitpost on r9k/pol instead of HOLDING THE POLITICS in their arms? if you do not, muslims arabs and inainda will.... they already, look at parlament and look who is the mayor of London and Birmingham

Wow, this guy is blatantly islamophobic and whats worse is he seems to be a fedora away from being a weebo too.

I hope the authorities catch him quick

Too bad he will be arrested... Actually he probably is already. And people like him will only be discouraged more to do something. And, it's already too late. Maybe he can kill a few goatfuckers in prison, but I doubt he'll find any there.

RIP BRITBONGISTAN

*teleports behind you*

hahha fucking scousers.

>ILL PEEL YE LIKE A FOOKIN ORANGE M8

What's his name Sup Forums?

This guy could play a roman emperor with the british accent

Gazza Grenade

youtube.com/watch?v=STIvNjWobzA&list=RDSTIvNjWobzA#t=4
ALRIGHT CALM DOWN LIKE CALM DOWN

The goblin grenader

the citrus crusader

The Pineapple Planter

"The only Anglo left"

how many years can a video like this get him in jail? i mean what punishment is he looking at

Enough to get him shanked by Muzzies.

>He needs to be caught ASAP!
So now they want to stop terrorism.

Bazza the bomber

Eh, everyone wants to destroy pol equally as much as the muzzies want to destroy white nations. Don't give them an easy excuse.

The best we can do is troll everyone until they decide to go full ctrl+left and then revolution.

Honestly don't know yet, I haven't even heard if he's actually been arrested.

Why is he only theatening? He needs to go do it!

Bring back citizens militias.

looks like a propper smack head

>threatening to blow up mosques with grenades and chopping up Muslims!
Not all the mosques and not all Muslims. He will destroy only not-real ones, who are terrorists.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

THIS WINS

If you do this shit just put a mask and do it from fake acc.

So the bongs are just letting terrorists build their own mosques?!

a thought crime like that involving a bladed no cutlery artical ? about 3 life sentences

The Manchester terrorist was reported to the police a few years ago for expressing extremist beliefs. They didn't do anything to him.

metro.co.uk/2017/05/24/muslim-community-worker-warned-officers-about-manchester-bomber-five-years-ago-6659964/

(laces up slash-proof chainmail)
"Nothin' personal, Muhammad"

Goatfucker detected.

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/6f6m4v/they_shouted_this_is_for_allah_as_they_stabbed/

I'm guessing he's already had Counter Terrorism unit at his door and probably en route to HMP.... GOOD!

I mean let's imagine here...

>seconds after posting, he heads out
>finds Muslim populated area
>carries out his promise
>many Muslims killed
>police arrive and arrest or shoot to kill

This guy will be plastered all over the MSM and codemner as a neo nazi, whilst people hashtag #PrayForLiverpool #PrayForMuslims #WeStandTogether

He would've played right into the Lefts hands and would cuck us further!

Let's just organise demos, marchs, protests, shared the shit out of Rebel Media and channels similar, sign petitions to Govt about immigration.

^more constructive

His act of violence would further the leftist & Muslim relationship.

What. A. Stupid. Twat...

Long ago in a distant welfare estate, I Aku Abdulla Mustafa, the exploding master of peace, unleashed a non-Islamic act of Terrorism. But a foolish Scouse beakhead wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into a future where my evil is accepted. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the evil that is a religion of peace.

kek

God all the fucking whiny bitch muzzies trying to draw an equivalnce between a patriot trying to stop the spread of a filthy culture and the acts comitted by these savages who are trying to destroy western society

#islamiscancer
#goodmuslimisadeadone

Lulz

>This guy will be plastered all over the MSM
no chance

too many people agree with him

Joe Owens' brother?

Anyone else notice the giant spider on his ceiling?
Freaky

>too many people will agree with him.

Only secretly...

No one dares to speak against Islam.... Our media has done a good job making people believe that the slightest criticism of Islam is absolutely racist and fascist.

And its worked!! The people are cucked.

No one would condone this man's actions for fear of what their friends and family think. This nation is brainwashed.

I for one, wouldn't condone him killing people... I'd much prefer taking to the streets with thousands of like minded people in an effort to pressure Govt policies on immigration and CT.

(even that is deemed to be fascist)

shouldve just did it, now hell just go to prison forever

macron's mot- rapist 3rd from left

A side benefit of provoking muslims like this: We can finally start building more pragmatic policies that deal with terrorism after they retaliate. Plus, shut down the lefty debate, much like 2001.

Why talk shit ?

only his teeth are literally pure white

dumb ameriposter

FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS

My Facebook is brimming with cunts out for blood mate. I only have about 200 friends on there, all of them are locals from my town. Each and every one of them wants Muslim blood. Fuck, I love being Welsh.

Okay, that was kind of beautiful.

mine too. mostly villages on the outskirts of newcastle.

talk less, do more

Mat Easton

Small towns and villages like ours are safe as fuck mate. Let the cities burn I say.

This really, just making some dumb video is meh

>Is he /ourguy/, pol ?

Most definitely not, false-flagging shill!

Lmfao gave a good chuckle.

Id love to know how he is feeling about all this.

>sorry this page doesn't
am i fucking up?

>youtube.com/watch?v=STIvNjWobzA&list=RDSTIvNjWobzA#t=4

watch this instead