Why do people only talk about Poland and Hungary when mentioning based countries...

Why do people only talk about Poland and Hungary when mentioning based countries, but not other Eastern European countries like Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Slovenia etc?

Are those countries muslim-free because of their immigration policies...or because nobody could possibly want to live there?

Because most people don't know that those countries exist.

Especially Romania

Both. No refugee would want to live there because it's harder

Oh cmon, Czechia, Slovakia, Croatia?

I was playing articulate with my family the other day, she gave the clue "it's a city in China," and he yelled "Tokyo," which was the correct answer.
Normies are very ignorant, my Belgian friend.

*these were two of my siblings that I am referring to.

dont bring attention to them

i noticed all these threads about poland and hungary not being ruined by kikes and muslims then like a week later im seeing threads going oy vey poland and hungary simply must take exploding rapists!

Shut up commies

Introduce them to Sup Forums

We are all adults now and living out of our parent's home. We have dinners together once a week but don't talk much. Doing that would be a bit weird.

I'd hardly call them based, nobody wants to move to their countries so they win by default

Email them peepee poopoo memes and say you got it from this board

I don't want to live in Romania, but considering that the president of Croatia looks like "Racial Purity CoCo"... it begs some investigation.

>send some migrants here
>they run to Western Europe because "muh no gibs :("

Feels... feels conflicting man.

When Serbia tried to get rid of muslims in Balkans, the world called it genocide and bombed us. Now 20 yrs later, they are all over the place. Good job western Europe

Even better, we're full

remember we only killed defenseless women and children
the same women and children that are entering europe now

Why?
Because instead standing up for Hungary and Poland against crazy EU bureaucrats, they act like they can get away with taking small dose of refugees, because they won't stay in their countries

Guess what?
If everyone would do the same, then EU bureaucrats would insist on taking more and more and keeping those brown scum against their will in our countries
They try to be based, but they dodge responsibility at the same time

Imagine if all those countries form a block in EU that would say
"EU you are drunk, go home.
We need to take care of our borders, not take every brown guy in and give him welfare, because he is alive
If we need to help those guys, then we can help them in their own countries. There is no need to take those guys who got here thanks to smugglers and because they were richer than those who stayed in those countries
We need to help poor guys in Syria, not wealthy goat fuckers here"
Then it could work, but instead only Hungary got the balls, then we joined. Czechia and Slovakia got our backs, but they also don't want to take too much responsibility

Intermarium literally needs to happen right the fuck now

We're relatively poor and these languages are much more difficult. Also very bad conditions and treatment.

We're not that based, we've taken 12 "refugees".

well

1) those countries are poorer than western european countries. most of the refugee want to live in a rich society , preferably with lots of welfare money

2) those countries are more nationlistic , you will get more threats if you are black/shitskin

its an easy choice

Agreed, our position is cowardly, it's shameful.

It's not that really cowardly
It all comes down to it that if we form some bigger block of stronger opposition against EU then it makes all the smaller countries more dependent on Polish politics, just because we are bigger
And also more depended on Russia politics, because they are big neighbor

I can see why many countries just don't want to fall into influence of Poland or Russia, so it seems reasonable to just pretend that you cooperate and in reality don't give a fuck about Brussels

That's Coco Austin.

From what I understand, some migrants were sent to Latvia, however, due to Latvia being fucking poor as hell and the fact that most migrants just stay here for a little while and then go to Sweden, Islamic migrant problems are practically non-existent here. In other words: THANK YOU SWEDEN FOR TAKING OUR SHARE OF INSANE DARK AGE CRAZIES! Also, can ani-one gib me som monies? I nid sum bear.

Those countries are sure based as well but Poland is the absolute record holder with zero terrorist attacks.
T.B.H. they should start another commonwealth.

Can this commonwealth include all 3 baltic states? Id rather live under the poles than those EU Bureaucrats, heck, even Russia is better at taking care of this islam shit then the western europeans.

considering how western we are i really feel like we don't get enough credit on how based we are

>based
>elects half-poo faggot
>based
One bit of graffiti doesn't make your country based.
Your people are marginally-more conservative than mine though, but don't even compare yourself to Poland.

we didn't elect him directly, we don't have that system here unfortunately. even his own party wanted him out not too long ago

Ireland, you're drunk.
I can respect you for your abortion laws, which are even more restrictive than in Poland, but for the fuck sake, you allow same-sex marriages, while we don't even have a single, even the smallest bill/law regarding faggots. If fags want to share their estate (in the meaning "fortune"), they need to start a fucking company together.
And your half-poo fag PM doesn't help in this matter. Plus you didn't say fuck off to Brussel and I am not quite sure if 80% of your youth vote for anti-islamic parties.
But compared to the other Western countries, then sure, you are quite based.

Yeah, he is a fag. But the half poo part of him is clearly not that pooey, I could have almost believed he was a native.I'd say the pooiest thing about him is the head of his cock. I saw him once looking sweaty when I went to the Dail on a school trip

All of Eastern Europe is cucked to America, NATO and EU/Germany. Except it also has its own problems stemming from post-communism to add to that. It's already implemented most of the worst things from both worlds, and there is absolutely nothing good to hope for here.

>Ireland, you're drunk
Not going to argue with that but

>I can respect you for your abortion laws,
which are even more restrictive than in Poland
are they actually? fucking hell

This.

We're always drunk

yup, that's right, at least that's what our press wrote a few months ago when our catholics tried to completely ban abortion
As far as I know in Poland you can do abortion when 1) there is damaged fetus or 2) when mother's health/life is in danger,
while in Ireland only the latter allows to do abortion

legitimately going on the sesh in about an hour, shake off last nights pain.

I don't even think we allow the latter. there was a big case here a while ago where a foreign woman died because she couldn't get an abortion.

bag of cans

1. The others didn't fuck with the EU, getting away with receiving a small number of refugees that then went straight to Germany.
2. Normies haven't even heard of those countries.
3.We actually do have muslims but they were integrated really well due to them living in Eastern Europe for over 400 years.
4.We have Gypsies to worry about.
5.We are too poor for anyone to care about us, normies only care about poor people in Africa and the Middle East.

This.

Too bad in Romania 70% of the population capable of working is on welfare because of lazyness.

Can we be honorary eastern?

you are honorary african already

No u

>No muslims
>High wages
>brits out

Ireland is objectively the best state in the EU.

>hundreds of thousands of Nigerians and Pakis
>inflated economy thanks to Caribbean tier taxes
>literally dependent on every Brit move
kek

>Talk about islam in europe
>include Turkey

>Why do people only talk about Poland and Hungary
People from those countries suffer of huge inferiority complexes.
Hungarians due to Trianon and Poles due to being filthy Slavs. That's why they circlejerk all the time.