Are these terrorists?

These people kill thousands of Americans per year. They practice contempt for the extant culture of the country and target the government agents tasked with defending people from them. They look to expand influence and territory inside the nation and have taken over areas by ruling with violence. They have no coherent ideology except aggression upon anyone who opposes their attacks. Like ISIS, they make no political demands nor offer any basis for negotiation. They simply want to kill us and take over.

If they are distinguished from terrorists as gangsters, then what is the difference?

Mexico deals with this also. Cartels terrorize civilians, take slaves by force and threats, target the government on many levels, take over towns and fund their goals through criminal activity.

We talk about them differently, and I'd like to know why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10-N4MfA0vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if they're killing for gibs.

Fuck off. You've got corporations literally killing kids for profit. Those are terrorist.

CIA laundered drugs through inner cities with aid of foreign drug dealers. The fuck is wrong with you?

Wrote a page for nothing.

But ISIS has no political aims in their attacks.

I dislike calling them terrorists. For decades, terrorism meant there was a political demand. The implication was that the attacks would continue UNLESS a demand was met.

They have no demands. They make none. There is nothing to negotiate. They want our people dead and our lands conquered. There is no contingent upon which they would cease. Its just slow-motion conquest.

You're making a separate argument and then claiming I am wrong simply because I did not include yours.

This is the same tired trick used when someone suggests hard drugs should stay criminalized. You can always count on someone chiming in and patting themselves on the back for mentioning the tobacco and booze industry as if they were the first ones to think of it.

Please take your toys and get out of my sandbox. We dont want toddlers here.

bumps

And I'll keep bumping this till you miserable little kiddies who get mental fatigue reading anything longer than a text message stop posting frogs and faggy anime shit and answer the question.

Khaleed is learning to build bombs in middle school. Tyrone can fight by age 11. And you little pussies sit and giggle with glee when subtitles come out for your favorite jap animated cartoon about teenage super heroes in your mid twenties and beyond.

This generation is fucked. We should attempt negotiation for peace by selling your faggot asses directly to the goat fuckers. You're useless for defense anyways. You aren't women and will never be men. We may as well cut our losses and sell you like the faggot slaves you want to be anyways. You dont even know what manhood is enough to want it, and if you did know, the concept would be too much bother and terrify you into wearing skirts anyways.

Vile little worms, coming here to cheer each other for 10 word shit posts and clever pictures, tell yourselves you're witty and think it deserves to be called political 'discussion'.

Crawl back into your holes and wait for the government to save you, you pitiful little cretinous wretches.

you get no pussy lol.

>If they are distinguished from terrorists as gangsters, then what is the difference?

Gangsters generally target their own people (unless you include deaths from drug over doses). These are not random, politically motivated attacks with the intention of creating fear in the general population.
For the most part, they don't want the general population to know they exist.
Most of them have some American political belief system, but they knowingly go against the system to make money. They most likely raise their kids properly (if they can) and send them to school so they don't end up gangsters.
Terrorists wouldn't do that.

>But ISIS has no political aims in their attacks.
Yes they do, to create Western fear of a backlash if they speak ill of Islam. It's already working.

If you go to a concert, you might die.
If you go out on a Saturday night, you might die.
If you insult the religion, you might die.

That is exactly their goal, to create political correctness.

They're brainless kike pawns

lurk moar cunt, this board of peace is one cretin. post yer tits or gtfo

Thats fair, but I think its important to remember they did not bring it to the US nor invented it. Liberals did that.

But theres a problem when we call it 'their own people'. It means we are distancing ourselves from the victims and abandoning them as citizens. These guys get recruited damn young, just like in Mexico where its even more blatant. They also have help from the media who hide their crime from others.

What would the cities look like if blacks saw black faces being murdered every night in the news.

>Most of them have some American political belief system, but they knowingly go against the system to make money. They most likely raise their kids properly (if they can) and send them to school so they don't end up gangsters. Terrorists wouldn't do that.

I couldn't speak to that, I do not know.

But thank you for a thoughtful reply and something to think about.

Yes. Every country has them. This is what happens when order doesn't exist. The shit you idiots will consider a grand revelation blows my mind.

Let's split this up, cause I agree about Mexico.

Blacks in America.
They kill "their own people". They target other drug lords generally, or do some type of revenge killing. Sometimes innocent people are caught in the cross fire.

Mexican Cartels.
They are terrorists, they are intentionally creating political fear in order to create fear about retaliating against them, and to maintain political control.

I compare the blacks more to speeding. We all speed, we all do 10 over the speed limit. Blacks who end up in gangs know it's against the law, they know it's wrong. Just like we don't really support the abolition of speed limits, just because they speed, blacks in the US don't support gang rule just because they break the law themselves.
Mexico is different though, the Mexican gangs do target citizens and police for political gain.

>Thats fair, but I think its important to remember they did not bring it to the US nor invented it. Liberals did that.
No, but "Not all Muslims" started immediately after 9/11. They do these acts on purpose to make sure Muslims and everyone else are different, and to make sure people are afraid to speak out against Islam in the west.
If the US was bombing people in Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan because they speaking ill about Western Culture, for the purpose of creating fear against speaking ill about the west everywhere, I would consider that terrorism.

When muslims are violent, people can pin it on an ideology, so they don't sound racist when condemning it. It is much more difficult to call out black violence, because then you have to openly acknowledge racial difference.

Please dont take my brevity as disinterest. Its just hard to find a reply when I agree with everything you say.

I just find the outcomes to be the same and struggle to understand why we treat it differently. You articulate meaningful differences in the dynamics and I agree. Im just not sure why that redounds to treating them differently if the outcomes are so similar. They are both attacks on civilization. We fight this as a war when we should be fighting both as pestilence.

I cant deny any of that. But I feel we can do an end-run around race and religion and go directly at the behavior.

The culture is a separate issue and nearly as toxic, which also gets muddled with the immigration or integration issues. They are different and need addressed also, but I feel we can isolate those issues as separate problems needing a solution also. For now, whether its 'gangs' or 'cells', I feel we need to dismiss any distractions and just exterminate the damn things. The race and religion issues are deliberate distractions by others.

No they're just criminals

youtube.com/watch?v=10-N4MfA0vw

I have always felt that gangs fall under the definition of terrorists and should be treated as such. Shot dead on site.

They are real niggas and G's

DO THEY SET UP EVENTS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO TERRORIZE PEOPLE INTO STAYING AWAY FROM THEIR TERRITORY, OR OTHERWISE TERRORIZE PEOPLE?

IF SO THEN YES, THEY ARE TERRORISTS.

Re-reading, I feel I should highlight one point I missed that reveals a flaw in my premise if I am to be honest:

You distinguished gang violence from general violence as crime, and I didn't really make that distinction in my premise, looking at the gestalt of black on white crime and perhaps I should have for the sake of intellectual honesty.

Thats something else I should consider. This is why I like real discussion, it helps flush out flaws in my own premises. Just a thank you for that; it *is* an important distinction to make. Its facile for me to conflate the ethnic aspect with the organized violence, and I appreciate you making that point. We cant address the topic of organized violence if I muddle general black-on-white crime with organized violent crime. I fell into the race distraction without realizing it.

Dumb question. Terrorisim has political ideology in the definition.
Most of them can't vote due to felonies.

Yes.
They should be rounded up and killed.

>CIA laundered drugs through inner cities
And how do you think they did that?
Those gangs were CREATED BY THE CIA.
There's your political element.

this.

>SHILL THREAD

Saged

I dont believe you understood the question. Further, an ideology without a name is still an ideology. The only ideology I see is the rejection of civilization at every level. Its the same as ISIS who rejects the West on our own soil, just like gangs. They may have no articulate grasp of it, but they attack it all the same. Bears and sharks view the human race differently but still attack humans and are both considered threats on engagement. You dont have to understand what you are attacking routinely to keep attacking it.

yes, humans are so civil across the breadth of history

Nah, they're just nigs and they mostly kill one another anyways.

If you accept that black people are default terrorists, you accept that your white ass is AFRAID of them.