We can't stop terrorist attacks

The only sane response is to accept them... to embrace them, to cherish them.

#NotAllTerrorists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZshIb5IJQU
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11997908/We-cant-stop-terrorist-attacks.-The-only-sane-response-is-to-accept-that-they-will-happen.html
liveleak.com/view?i=3a9_1496535497
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We can't stop terrorist attacks.

Stop letting Muslims in and removing all currently present would.

Let me guess, The Guardian?

#cucked/10

youtube.com/watch?v=HZshIb5IJQU

I love multiculturalism.

Sounds sane to me. Should we stop changing facebook avatars weekly now because it's normality?

>We can't stop hunger. The only sane response is to not eat... to embrace hunger, to cherish starvation.

Look at that cuckface

I can tell you a completely ineffective way to fight terror. Let a cunt like Theresa May regulate the internet.

HOW DOES JAPAN DO IT?

I support more terrorist attacks desu. I hate this fucking country and everyone in it. Brits are just degenerate drunks and junkies anyway. British women are fucking dogs with too much power over men. I hope you all fucking die.

>even turning Britain into an Orwellian hellhole
IMPLYING

Is that real??

Link or it's bait.

Where is judge dredd when you need him

>looks like open boarders really don't work
see pic

what mental gymnastics will they come up next to advocate killing off our heritage?

the fuck is wrong with these people?
What's their endgame?

wtf i love terrorist attacks now

Tough love. Nice.

>What's their endgame?
Getting everyone including themselves killed.

>All these terrorist attacks, who knows why they started or what's causing them? We'll just have to accept them as natural, like rain or something.

By not curb stomping developing nations in the name of "freedom."

Kind of hard to seek retribution on a country that literally has no army.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11997908/We-cant-stop-terrorist-attacks.-The-only-sane-response-is-to-accept-that-they-will-happen.html

>inb4 archive
Don't know how...

We can't stop car accidents but the same response is to invent seatbelts and airbags and crumple zones and enforce speed limits and educate drivers and pedestrians. It won't eliminate them but if it does happen, it's happened because someone fucked up and not because no-one tried to prevent it.

CLEANSE EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE PARASITES FROM THE FACE OF THIS EARTH BURN EVERY MOSQUE DOWN

Do you guys legitimately think terrorism will ever stop?

Even if there were a scenario where there were no more Muslims, right wing terrorists are still a problem.

You can have surveillance on everyone at all times, but you will never know the hate in someones' heart.

Millennial Woes said this would happen; that normies would just ignore it.
At some point though the Muslims will kill the daughter of a Englishman with balls and he will retaliate.
Once the tit-for-tat violence becomes unbearable the state and its welfare system will collapse. (No one wants to pay for Muslim gibs anymore).
Thats when shit gets REALLY interesting.

No, it can't possibly be that you have almost zero Arabs and Negroes that also happen to be Muslims.

No, it can't be that.

(You were in Iraq.)

No

As soon as you get 5-10 percent Muslims, you'll get terrorism until the country eventually descends into civil war and the Muslims get their own breakaway region.

Go to archive.is. Copypaste the URL. Save the page.

literally just exterminate all nonwhites. come on guys it's not complicated

>"Islamic State" section in the news shilling for the Islamic State

Vox Day said: 'if it were my daughter, I would never stop'...
Can you imagine what kind of damage pissed of 160IQ whites could do?

Didn't ISIS publicly execute a couple japs they nabbed?

>Muslims will kill the daughter of a Englishman with balls

I imagine the problem will be taken seriously once the lefties are seriously feeling the violence themselves. The response after Manchester had a glimmer of hope in it as you saw an unusual amount of SJW's popping red pills. The more it effects young girls, college kids, and wealthy families the more likely the narrative is to shift.

This is the primary reason terrorist don't *usually* attack Uni's. Those are considered breed grounds for future allies.

>Even if there were a scenario where there were no more Muslims, right wing terrorists are still a problem.

Explain the last part.

>right wing terrorists are still a problem.
Funny joke. Most of the political terror is like Peta/Greenpeace/Commies/Anarchists

>to embrace them, to cherish them.
that's not what they're saying you autistic faggot

disprove that, Hans
how do you stop attacks? I'm listening

This

hans is lowkey triggering me FUCK

> IRA
> ETA
remind me how many attacks have been from those guys in the past years?

it almost seems like... they could stop terrorism

in the name of allah tho

Well, it would seem that the attacks are being committed by people of a particular profile. It would also seem that in nearly every case the attacker is known to police. You'd think there might be a solution in there somewhere, but I'm having a hard time thinking of what it could be.

What a leap in logic.
Are these people braindead or something?

Oh yeah we just have to get used to some wanker blowing up a street or two ever now and then, that's the only reasonable response. God forbid we look for root causes and eliminate that.

Fuck this shit,

>live our lifes to the full
the liberal manifesto

Even if "living life to the fullest" means getting run over in the streets and cut in half at the age of 7?

Can't stop the red pills either, so give it time.

>Nice

Still too early man

oh shit you're right. we should stop putting money into counter terrorism and just let it happen

The thing is ETA had nothing to do with religion, no nonbasque would join them or "convert" to them.
Even if you kick every muslim, I'm sure many crazy leftists would convert and carry on with the attacks.

This time all of western europe surrenders

We just have to renounce our straight white male privilege.

You could always stop nation building for Israel.

and then they'll begin infecting the other regions.

It's a cancer.

>final stage of death - acceptance.

>particular profile
what, browns? Go ahead, pass a law making it illegal to be brown. You see more and more terrorists not even being practicing muslims for more than a couple weeks nowadays.
Islam is a tool, not a criteria

>nearly every case the attacker is known to police
there's truth in that but it's not enough to stop attacks
And you can't exactly jail any petty criminal or people with extreme opinions out there (else half this board would be in jail)
Also, prison is the number one place of radicalization

cowardly liar. they dont have the guts to even talk about Islam, but they want to live with terror`? rororo

And this is why you can enjoy Macron.

what kike wrote this

What the hell are you retards REEing about???

Yep, lols were had. Play sandnigger games, win sandnigger prizes.

London and Paris are already swarmed. You will have to start mass deportations and buils some kind of huge camp for muslims they can blow each other up

>Islam is a tool, not a criteria
Yeah, it's just pure coincidence that it gets used in every single terrorist attack.

You are the reason why France has become a meme

he's baiting

These people will never admit they were wrong about mass migration. Even if they have to retreat to gated communities like in Brazil or South Africa.

I reckon we have about a year or two. Do NOT be in a city when the welfare runs dry. Also political assassination in the UK & Western Europe are going to skyrocket.

Yeah such a shame, if there was place without terror atatcks.

You guys have fun missing points completely with your edgy kiddy sheeple ideology
Truth is tough to swallow, I guess it's easier to just find a scarecrow instead of thinking a problem through and accepting the idea that no, you literally cannot explain the terrorism issue with Islam alone...

if you hear someone use the phrase "we should...", you can be sure he's a fascist.

>Even if there were a scenario where there were no more Muslims, right wing terrorists are still a problem
Explain Japan and Eastern Europe then, you fucking faggot.

Fucking liberals.

When will they say the same about shootings? We can't stop them, we must accept that people will be shot and shooting sprees/schools shootings will happen.

Asking liberal boomers to admit they fucked up is asking them to admit 40 years of their lives was a crock of shit, 95% can't do that.

liveleak.com/view?i=3a9_1496535497

Can I come in Poland ? I'm 100% white

>you literally cannot explain the terrorism issue with Islam alone...
Countries with many Muslims have islamic terrorist attacks. Countries without Muslims don't. Oh look, I just explained it.

It's been nine years since a rammy-stabby in Japan, and it was a guy with a history of mental illness.

Legal surveillance of Muslims.

PART
A
R
C
E
L

It's never going to end unless we acknowledge the problem head on

yess good goyim!
terrorism is natural just like massive uncontrolled government enforced immigration

Yeah, you fuckers stopped praying then maybe they'd stop killing us.

We are shengen, if you are clean you wont have problem. Any god damn EU citizen can live here.

But i`m impressed with our border patrols, even with open borders to Germanistan they keep on intercepting mudslim radicals.

Just relax baby, I'll be gentle

didn't one of the videos had a guy screaming "shut up it's not the muslims"?
has brainwashing gone too far?

Man, they are running some crazy mind games on the poor brits.

Talking to yourself Fritz.

I hope someone brings fight to these media houses.

Should we make fake CNN UK posters which insult mohammed?

Learned helplessness.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness

Leftists only create dystopian societies, really, what a nightmare, "just accept being predated upon goyim", "just accept your children might be blown up if they go enjoy their adolescent lives in a concert".

Stopping islamic terrorism is easy, and it was easier a few decades before.

No muslims = No terror attacks.

Look at Japan, Korea, Poland or Hungary.

>even with open borders to Germanistan they keep on intercepting mudslim radicals.

You've finally had enough practice to stop invaders from Germany, well done!

>right wing terrorists are still a problem.
You mean left wing.

For every 1 Right Wing terrorist, there are over 1000 Left Wing terrorists.

Homogeneous nationalist society with zero self guilt and perhaps one of the strictest immigration programs in the world.

p a r t
a
r
c
e
l

turning the other cheek IS the most Christian thing to do

Europe already lost

>right wing terrorists
>lefty terrorists
Both exist. It's an expression of dissatisfaction with the state both groups live in.
Islamic terrorism, though? It's outsiders getting uppity - either because of rights and shit, or because they're carrying out a revenge.