twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get the rope

MEMES
E
M
E
S

Sell your house and immigrate in a blu country

Start lynching your politicians. Make their policies have direct consequences for them.

shitpost on /ptg/ 24/7 as usual.
Sup Forums was useful back in the day

Stop calling people who aren't British, British.

The first penguin needs to jump

Our elders are cucks and our superiors are paid off by Muhammad.

Time to gas the old cancer

>slavs
>of european origin
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Unironically this.

Win the culture war.

address the issue of xenophilia

This. Call them "British nationals" or "British citizens," but reserve the use of the term "British" for the fucking British.

Actively resist. Build pipe bombs.

Put everyone you don't like on boats and send them them to a far away island that is rich in resources.

Kek has spoken. Time to remove the cancer that is western politicians - that inlcudes them ALL, from Trump, to May, to Merkel to Macron.

BURN THE (((HERETICS)))

ban internet

Dont let May win if you want to keep the internet.

Join a real life defense league or make one, and if all else fails take to the streets.

start a "muslims adopting white babies" campaign

>start a nationalist group
>redpill people about islam, immigration, etc.
>more people join group
>plan to march in public and do demonstrations
>maybe smuggle some guns from other countries in the process
>get enough people and enough guns
>perform a coup
>?????
>Rule Britannia

simple

FUCKING RACE TRAITORS, THE LOT OF THEM

>DAY OF THE ROPE

>pay 275 billion to the EU
>get made an example for leaving EU
>take all the refugees from EU

That would never work.

Disobedience.
Boycott anything Muslim.
Sabotage anyone/anything Muslim.

jammie dodgers

HELLO FBI

maybe get top 3 trending #hashtags?

France, once the pride of Europe, now the SHAME of Europe.

Maybe Brit Sup Forums should save the UK? Battle of Britain Part 2.

have your policemen carry real weapons and stop being pussies

You have no way to fight back, bong, ya ain't got the firepower, public support, or balls.

A package came for you today ,

kill yourself so you dont have to deal with it anymore

The quads have it. The QUADS have it.

This is EXACTLY how things will go down, we kill them all once the shit overflows the Toilet.

Cant fucking wait to do my part!

afraid I don't understand your banter
>Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie.

You know what to do. Get some weapons and molotovs and about 5k friends and storm the fucking parliament. Kidnap some assholes. It doesn't matter. There's no saving your government. You need a new one. Unfortunately there's no clean of doing that cause you ain't Gandhi, Nigel.

No one is perfect

MASS DEPORTATION

call them by what they are.

i dont give a rats arse if you were born here.
if your mum is a paki and your dad is a paki then you're a fucking paki

if your mum is somalian and your dad is somalian then you're fucking somalian.

etc etc etc

if your mums a chink and your dads an indian then I do not know what to call you, you're a fucking mistake

Listen to me, If a lefty doesn't want you to be islamaphobic make them go for a Police ride along in the muslim neighborhoods.

Same thing for /burgers/ sign up for a ride along in a shitty town, the red pill will be too big for them to handle.

I went for a ride along yesterday and holy shit I got even more red pilled on blacks/Hispanics than I was before.

Nothing will red pill normies like driving 90 in a 25 to a shots fired call with a dude in the front seat lock and loading a m4.

Besides that the experience was amazingly awesome

there are no clear cut and easy solutions

all options lead to loss of life

good luck

Mobilise in silent oppression.

If you speak out you will be arrested and tarred as the villain.

Instead, stop paying any money to any establishment who goes against your views.

Do not fund local businesses owned or who's employees are those you are against.

Get enough people doing that and someone will take notice.

murder and pillage through the carnage
we have to POWER THROUGH if you will

Libs are eternally cucked and cancerous to your nation. You're just going to have to split up from them and fight for yourselves. Pic related.

Achieve enlightenment and realise nothing actually matters, and that everything is LOL

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

>6666
kek confirms

Bud, you's guys are literally going to have to physically - and violently - remove every muslim and muslim sympathizer to make this stop. Problem is that we all know that you won't.

Lie down and cry.

I never really understood why /pol denies the holocaust but then at the same time glorifies hitler. Either he gassed the jews or he was just some syphilis ridden nationalist. You can't have it both ways

That's not enough. They are murdering your children. Turning your country into multiethnic ghetto. You need to read up on how the Americans successfully overthrew a colonial government. You are being colonized. This is pitch forks and torches time. This is 1776, 1789, and 1917 all over again. Worry more about history would say if you didn't act.

The only serious thing we can do is à coup d'etat I guess or a fucking bloody revolution if , us, White are not becoming the number one subject on our european country. Killing islamic shits won't just do nothing than increase white deaths too. The government needs to be afraid of us. We need to nuke them too. They are foolin us with their multidiversishitty world and propaganda!!

Exceptionally rare pepe

Develop a framework for liberal thinking and social consequences, make it widespread understandable for the masses by the use of memes.

Explain the deviance of liberals

Go to a pro-Palestine rally, talk about how you can't wait to ally with Muslims to exterminate the KIKES, and red-pill your fellow Pakistanis about "Greater Israel" and how Muslim din du nuffin it's just a Muh-ssad conspiracy.

>start a nationalist group
Go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200
>redpill people about islam, immigration, etc.
Go right back to jail for "hate crime".
>more people join group
Everyone calls you a racist and feels morally superior to you before tuning back in to the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation, nobody joins.
>plan to march in public and do demonstrations
A bunch of "gender fluid, trans-attack helicopters" fresh from college turn up with wooden sticks and larp around as AntiFA, while their militant Pakistani Islamist friends beat the fuck out of you with numerical superiority.
>maybe smuggle some guns from other countries in the process
You're already In jail for insulting a Jihadist on twitter or accidentally dropping a ham sandwich outside a mosque.
>get enough people and enough guns
They're all far too busy watching niggers fuck their women on televizion and cheering on hyphenated-brits at sporting events. Plus their water pistol was confiscated by the police.
>perform a coup
Half a dozen skinheads charge Parliament with blunt butter knives before a passing refugee mows them over in his truck of peace. The military go back to discussing gender-neutral uniforms and the merits of all female combat divisions.
>?????
>Rule Britannia
Britbongs forever, ever, shall be slaves.

Belly laugh. This post is the best post I've seen in many months.

checked and praised

The answer to 1984
>is 1776

it either did happen and they deserved it or it didn't happen and the jews lied

twitter.com/CaponeLouie/status/871241286778593280

Anyone want to troll this guy chatting shit about terror attack, that be great.

give the terror victims some way to help out.

not likely to be a kind type of work, but it should help everyone.

did you ever think why arabs keep bombing you but dont attack other infidels japan, china, latin america etc? stop bombing their countries and backing pseudo-crusader state called israel and they will stop seeing you as an enemy.

Belly laugh. This post is the best post I've seen in many months.

Your government is fucking you over. Unless people start organizing, and I'm not talking about benefit concerts and marches, then there is nothing you really can do. Your police can't protect you, so you have to protect yourself.

Fuck off Turkroach. Arabs will Jihad a Jap just as quickly as any other kafir if possible. The ONLY reason Glorious Homogeneous Nippon hasn't been culturally enriched by your ilk, is because they don't let you cunts in. Kind of difficult to have an Islamic Terror problem when you have no Islam.

Well yes they are fucking them, but forming a fucking lynch mob isn't going to help them.

Just force their government to have a much stricter immigration policy.

it's too late now fellow bong

Nothing. You gave up your guns.

You can try sending positive energy at the victims. Or you could all just accept sharia law and stop being so racist and hateful I mean come on it's 2017

THe only Sane Option is to Deport Every Single muslim.
Do not listen to the brain damaged liberals cries.
Ignore what your kike controlled government says.
Do Not fear your spineless, traitorous police force.
Recruit, Converge & Do What Must Be Done.
Lest you lose your country forever.

I thought about that video that dude made whete he autistically praised the attackers, and I think more of that will invoke a feeling of unity against islam. Liberals challenge people that are directly opposed to them, so when theyre "praying" for Muslims and the victims, you do a 180 and praise the fact that people are getting what they deserve.

This desu

deport muslims and dont let any in. for some reason the non-terrorist muslims right to go wherever they want is more important than our citizens rights to live

This. It's impossible to do anything, Police are fully against any kind of right wing talk and fully support Islamification (or are too scared to do anything)

Just leave the country desu, there's no other option if you care about your future. Let Britain burn, deserves it for being so fucking liberal

fix your teeth and you can stay in texas, we can visit alex jones together

Unbin that knife.

>stop muslims from genociding infidels in East Timor
>get bombed by arabs
ok then

dumb frogposter

ban islam, silly. all religion should be classified as a mental illness and suppressed anyway. it's like having delusions of grandeur, or schizophrenia.

Underrated

Nice try Erdogay

You just need to hashtag pray the evil away

Hey UK – the financial & philosophical force driving the vast propaganda machine behind this Islamic invasion is Soros & Son Inc. His global ‘grass-roots’ efforts drive the social forces that are not just allowing but encouraging Islam to flourish and metastasize. He gets off on exploitation of weaknesses in large systems. He exploits weakness in large systems for his own financial gain & power. He looks at the global economic & social system as a large board game. This might not be such a bad thing except that he is an ugly bitter man. His soul is rotten and his gene pool is fetid. His son will take over when his fatigued impotent corpse finally returns to the fecal dust it arose from.

Who will stop Soros & Son Inc?

You're already fucked, if Teresa May finds this thread after her internet regulations pass you'll have retroactively committed a crime.

so slavs are not indo-european? are you fucking retarded dude?

Get your body strong. Prepare for when the social mood turns, and there's blood in the street.

such effortless bantz

>Start lynching your politicians. Make their policies have direct consequences for them

Indeed!

cheer up! at least you have the falklands

>ban islam, silly. all religion should be classified as a mental illness and suppressed anyway. it's like having delusions of grandeur, or schizophrenia
-Make an 'Abrahamic Religion Free Zone'
-build a fence around it
-profit

kek

You need to violently march on parliament and start killing some Muslims you weak faggots

everything is bonkers, lad. slight deviations lead to arrest and worse. getting one single gun ready for use is harder than building a particle accelerator with your bare hands, lest we arm tens of thousands who share our views. and what power could we else have?

True,
Fire up the oven
Check the gas pipe pressures
Turn refugee camps into concentration camps

Go full ancap.