Theresa May is fucking incompetent

>allows in millions of migrants from some of the most backwards countries on earth

>Allows them to practice their barbaric religion

>Our once picture-esc english villages are transformed into down town bagdad

>Natives become a minority in their own ancient imperial capital

>The hordes of immigrants are allowed to ghettoise and form enclaves in our cities across the country

>Native women and girls are assaulted and raped whilst the police look the other way

>stabbings, beheadings, bombings and shootings kill hundreds while the government urges us to be tolerant and respectful to our invaders

>70% of the country seems to agree that this is a good thing

>Despite having literally dozens of chances to stop this the PM issues empty words of 'unity' and 'solidarity'

>Media blames white people for being raped and murdered in their own country

Finally the PM has a solution, finally 'enough is enough'

>bans the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oL_caM_uyrU
theguardian.com/books/2013/mar/27/why-left-wrong-mass-immigration
theguardian
archive.is/8nacM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why we should vote UKIP

Why incompetent?
It seems everything goes according to plan

>picture-esc

I dream of the prime minister keeping me in a dungeon where she takes out her frustration on me after work.

Barking orders at me to disrobe or else. Forcing me to service her cunt with my tongue, sitting on my face and crushing my balls with her heels while calling me a filthy peasant. I imagine she stands above me, squats down and handles my erect penis into her cunt, then begins aggressively gyrating while looking down at me with a cold ruthless stare. At this point I've developed stockholm syndrome and I start pleading "mummy please horsey" over and over again until one day she finally relents. She lies face down with her backside presented to me and reaches back with her hands so I can do horsey and I savour the feeling of getting to hold mummies hands tight. As I mount her I am overcome with lust and go berserk.

I make whimpering noises as I near completion and scream 'mummy' as I cum. I hear a change of tone in mummy may's voice - she sounds kinder, gentler and asks me if I'd like a nightcap. She unbuttons her shirt and reveals her breast and lets me suckle her while she strokes my hair. I feel a warm glow, knowing I have finally earned mummies love.

>Jews pay to teorrirst/lefties to do terrorism/manifestations
>Terrorist attack happens
>Goverment controlled by jew money enacts regulations against people liberty for safety measures
>Jews dance
>repeat

It's been like that since 1900s.

britbong here

i'm voting for Jeremy Corbyn becuase whether you like to admit it, the biggest problems in out country is home grown, the rise of homelessness and decrease in NHS funding is fucking the whole system more than any terror attack will ever do.

Hope you realize the social workers / police can view your browsing (and posting) history at will

They are just as bad, completely unelectable, there is no politically party which can offer a solution to this.

Will you faggots just start murdering politicians and reporters already?

Came here to post this.

Met confirms May to be a lying cuntbag whose cuts to policing has made the country less safe

youtu.be/oL_caM_uyrU

So let's work for the Labour, righto?

>thefaceyoumakewhenyoutrytosmilebuthavemarblesinyourmouth.jpg

No she's not incompetent
In fact, she'll receive a bonus for job well done
She's playing according to the kike script on cue

those are our biggest problem because when the nhs was created our population was small, so we could afford to have it.

If really think about it, our public services are in crisis because they cannot cope with mass immigration

what would she have done lads?

what a fucking joke

>what would she have done lads?

Supply the terrorists with weapons

Internment camps

we had a chance to stop this bongs enoch powell was that chance

I read recently in douglas murrey's new book that heseltine said if Powell were to be put up for pm when he made his rivers of blood speech then he would of won the largest tory majority in british history.

That fucking weasel edward heath fucked this country for generations

you're a fucking retarded cunt, chucking more and more money at a broken system will not fix it. The NHS is fucked because of health tourism and brits having no sense of self responsibility, stop being fat disgusting drunken sugar ridden sacks of cum and the NHS might stand a chance until then just stealing more of other peoples money to fund it is a disgrace.
Funding is not the problem, you could quadruple it and they'd still be shit as the method was changed to response instead of prevent therefore they are only ever called after a crime has already happened.

>That fucking weasel edward heath fucked this country for generations
Whilst very true the real seeds of demise start with churchill.

You're correct apart from

>Our once picture-esc english villages are transformed into down town bagdad
>70% of the country seems to agree that this is a good thing

Most towns and almost all villages are still fine, even a lot of cities are still fine. As for the polling almost all polling is mostly done in major cities, which are full of cucks and immigrants.

I could not agree with you more

you can bail water out of a ship and keep it afloat for a bit longer, but thats not going to change the fact that the fucking hull is blown open.

It's not about the money. It's about control of population. It'a about making you a complete slave by all means. See

terrorists work, have families and receive benefits for being an immigrant. UKIP seems to be the best party. Everything needs to swing hard right, put up walls and cut spending, then lean left until the social welfare system is sustainable and to scale with what people are willing to pay.

Get your shit together bongbros. You're about to bamboozled again.

Our politicians know that addressing the islamic problem is political suicide so they talk around it.

Notice how today the pm again tried to divorce radical islam from islam

they are two branches of the same tree one cannot co-exist without the other

Its obvious May cares more about her own fucking career than she does this country

"you didd't rightly have the balls to put country before party" - viscount farage

how so? My understanding is that blair let shit hit the fan when it came to immigration

this.

UKIP should make up your left wing, if ya'll wern't mind-Kontrolled from mass media and WILLINGLY gave up your Freedom of Conscience.

Blair let shit hit the fan by turning labour into "conservatives 2: warcrime boogaloo"

Either this is calculated cuckery to keep the thread bumped, or you're a true fucking idiot who doesn't deserve to live. Race is real, race matters, and your invaders know this universal principle and will use it against your counter-signaling and polite altruistic national suicide.

I have the solution, leaders aren't forged through ballot boxes anons

>UK liberals encouraged massive immigration for political gain, thinking all people are just interchangeable economic units
>Reality makes its case more and more that demographic suicide was mistake
>Current Bongs have given up the rights to dissent though

theguardian.com/books/2013/mar/27/why-left-wrong-mass-immigration

Always use archive. Thank you.

>theguardian com/books/2013/mar/27/why-left-wrong-mass-immigration
archive.is/8nacM

% of the country seems to agree that this is a good thing

Nobody thinks this is a good thing. But Corbyn is even worse.

thats a legit solution, and it all could be carried out in one term in office, and thats that, done.

At least if we put more money into the NHS they can glue more bombing victims back together.