Why don't we kill gays in christian nations?

Leviticus 18:22 says that homosexuality is wrong.
Leviticus 20:13 says the only punishment for homosexuality is death.

So why don't christian nations make homosexuality a death sentence?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4heEpQh9Zw
biblehub.com/matthew/7-1.htm
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
youtube.com/watch?v=BPgq1c4TYi4
dailywire.com/news/445/study-no-theres-no-evidence-gay-gene-pardes-seleh
archive.is/he4nj)
pastebin.com/0jr14JJd
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/23/cdc-half-of-gay-black-men-will-get-hiv.html
archive.is/ElRTi)
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-msm-syphilis.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3805037/#S2title
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cncr.25950/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=3uvWkgz1XQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God decides that, not us.

If you love the demiurge of the old testament you need to kys

Why would Christian nations practice Jewish law?

New Testament retconned the old.

Fuck off. Isis shilling doesn't work here

We believe in redemption.

Condemn the sin not the sinner.

Your comprehension of the Christian God is poor. A gay man gets exactly what he deserves for his anal penetration lifestyle. Until recently, the social ostracization was enough punishment needed from society. To take their lives is completely immoral.

1. A gay man used to have no hope of procreating. This is a steep punishment of itself because in his old age he will burn with loneliness and the realization his existence will not effect the future.

2. Butt fucking inevitably leads to disease and you also get shit on your dick. If getting shit on isn't enough for you then congrats youre a fucking muslim.

>So why don't christian nations make homosexuality a death sentence?
Many of us would rather their degeneracy send them to Hell than we kill them and get the blame for being intolerant.

We will allow you to sin but we will tell you that the wages of sin is death. You choose to ignore and go to Hell... that is your decision. It is call free will but free will does have its bounds and thus laws.

If you want someone to kill you for being a faggot than Islam is what you are looking for.

This.
The bible also says not to kill, fool.

Because we have a seperation of church and state

Civilization?
Humanism?
Renaissance?
Science?
Holybook fuckers should be killed

fpbp
Killing gays is for Mudslimes.

This. We practice our national law not our religion's law. Murder is illegal in non sharia countries.

>Leviticus
Fuck off kike

Seperation of Church and state brought on from the dispersal of Christianity from Israel after the resurrection of Jesus.
The Levitical laws were based on Gods people living in a single nation, where to be an Israelite was to be a follower of God, so their legal system included more subjective moral issues such as homosexuality, as the nation as a whole was part of God's witness. Now Christians live throughout all nations, each with varying Christian influence, and Gods witness is more personal being the Christians life within each nation. Christians should still consider homosexuality a sin, as the moral implication is still there, but the legal aspect has changed and no longer applies.

>OT
No, Romans 1:18-32 you should use since it's from the NT

Read the verses mentioned above

good question

Christian nations don't exist anymore outside of Africa

Vengeance is God's duty to carry out at Armageddon

In lots of countries in Africa it's illegal. The law is pretty successful IMO.

In common with the rest of the world Europeans have never had a tradition of persecuting people who lived their life differently. That's an exclusively Semitic/Middle Eastern value.

because christcucks are fags

see
and
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4heEpQh9Zw

>using the jewish testament
Why are you betraying your own people jew?

>Leveticus
>(((Old Testament)))

see

Because Christianity offers the possibility of repentence and redemption.

not for reprobates. God literally makes them fags

>Religious people
>Christian scholars and scholars in Christian universities
>same
>same

Humans have free will and can choose not to indulge their passions.

Its okay if im gay cuz I'll just tell god im sorry and I'll get into heaven.

>deserve death
as in death of soul, aka hell

Because only extremist force their views on others.

Read Romans 1:18-32. God rejects them for being degenerates

fag

>Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death
in this context, deserve death means deserve to go to hell

Jesus says not to judge people. He's the christ. If you're christian you're kinda supposed to listen to the christ. If you don't listen to the christ you're pretty much not christian. If you wanna follow specifically what is written in Leviticus so much then form your own religion sect and call it Levitician or some shit.

That guy gives me some serious closet homo vibes.

so they're going there anyways. Just speed up the time a little.

see

Christianity lives by the New Testament.

Christians still look to the Old Testament scripture for moral and spiritual guidance (2 Timothy 3:16-17). But when there seems to be a conflict between Old Testament laws and New Testament principles, we must follow the New Testament because it represents the most recent and most perfect revelation from God (Hebrews 8:13, 2 Corinthians 3:1-18, Galatians 2:15-20).

thou shalt not murder

No use following them into the abyss

Only Islam is allowed to kill people due to their religion.

what's the difference christcuck?

murder is unlawful killing. If God commands it then it isn't muder.

See you in heaven.

you're gonna speed up your own time by doing that
they have the ability to repent

Leviticus is Jewish laws for Jewish people, the New Testament is the only one that matters.

>he doesn't know what a reprobate is

Christcucks

Cucks and atheist won't allow it.

the only thing relevant in the OT is the foretelling of the Messiah.

Jesus' eyes widened an imperceptible amount as he took in the sight of Noah, naked, before him. Fumbling for something witty, he said; "So ark's not the only bit of wood my father gave you."
Noah grinned-- his grey eyes flashing in lust. Your father isn't the only one who gives me wood."
Jesus laughed, "I can see that."

enjoy the lake of fire

You already did and probably still do, there's been wars over this you know?

Thanks to some of that bullshit the world is as ruined as it is now.

Nod an argument :DDDDD

See
Also mandatory (You) Saged

yea as if jesus would have said lol let's stone those faggots
kys

Leviticus and the Old Testament were rules regulating how the Jews should live their lives. The reason Muslims do this in the first place is because both Christianity and Islam are based off the Old Testament, but Islam places more stress on following it.

Jesus came and cleansed us of our sins, which is why believers are absolved from Old Testament Rules, and why Jews and Muslims follow different rules which they made up on their own.

>Galatians 3:28
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

OP sounds like either a guilty closet homo or a closet jihadist. Get off our forum, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

One problem at a time and we have far more pressing issues right now.

>Leviticus
Old testament was rendered null and moot after jesus died on the cross

who is this grill and where can I find her to suck her cock

the Thou shalt not kill is meant for murder. The text goes in depth on this matter. The text even has rules regarding war and women captives.

>Jesus says not to judge people

How's that 1st grade understanding of Christian theology working out for you

because christians are pussies to afraid to actually live by their gay belief system

That would be a very good idea.

This is literally not true faggot.

biblehub.com/matthew/7-1.htm

Any punishment is reserved for the hands of God not men. Also, sage.

Prove it

But it's too hot to be heresy

christians are trying to have their cake and eat it in so many ways ....

the Old Testament is irrelevant to Christians mate. following the old testament is a phenomenon exclusive to American protestants

I'm a Christian. We don't hold much to the Old Testament except perhaps the core ten commandments. There's a whole lot more commandments. We don't mess with them.

The New Testament we focus on. In any case, Christians used to be quite extreme regardless in many places. The Inquisition comes to mine. Salem.
But we have reformed many times, to fit in with the modern world. Shedding barbarity as much as possible. Trying to emulate Jesus as much as possible without going extreme ( some do with the healing and " Aw lawd I can walk! " ).
But we Christians by and large have left violence behind, as these extreme actions aren't the teachings of Jesus. They don't serve us. Or anyone else.

Because Christians got all of the
>hurdurf ima kill u cuz my book said so
out of their system already. Unlike some people.

1) Randomly selected gay men confess to child molestations/being molested as children at a random gay bar, July 2015: youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8

2) How "homosexuality" was removed from definitions of mental illnesses, March 2012: youtube.com/watch?v=BPgq1c4TYi4

3) "No Evidence of Gay Gene," ((David Geffen))) School of Medicine, UCLA, Oct. 2015: dailywire.com/news/445/study-no-theres-no-evidence-gay-gene-pardes-seleh (alt: archive link archive.is/he4nj)

4) "Homosexuality Red Pill" (lots of sources): pastebin.com/0jr14JJd

5) Homosexuals account for a significantly higher proportion of pedophiles than heterosexuals, (((Kurt Freund))), Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, Spring 1992: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

6) CDC: "Half of Gay Black Men Will Get HIV," Feb. 23, 2016: thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/23/cdc-half-of-gay-black-men-will-get-hiv.html (alt: archive link archive.is/ElRTi)

7) CDC: Gay men make up ~2% of the US population yet account for 57% of persons currently living with HIV and 63% of new infections, Aug. 2016: cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

8) CDC: "Once nearly eliminated in the U.S., syphilis is increasing, especially among gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM).", Nov. 2015: cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-msm-syphilis.htm

9) 15.4% of homosexual men in North America have HIV/AIDS, Jul. 2012: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3805037/#S2title

10) Homosexual men are twice as likely to have cancer, May 2011: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cncr.25950/abstract

11) Sodom: a Russian film that exposes the social/cultural harm caused by the 'LGBT movement', May 2015: youtube.com/watch?v=3uvWkgz1XQM
Fags are walking biohazards. She's somewhere in Mexico

>Starting at 1:18 even though the preaching begins at 1:16.
>really makes me think.
Romans 1:16
>For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
>For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written. "But the righteous man shall live by the faith".
>For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness.
>because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.
>For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.
>For even though they knew God, they did not honor him as God, or give thanks; but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
>Professing to be wise, they became fools,
>and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of a corruptible man and of birds and of four-footed animals and [reptiles]
>Therefore God gave them over in the lust of their hearts to impurity, that their bodies might be dishonored among them.
What he's saying is that degeneracy IS god's wrath to the non believers. So that they will be dishonored in death and go to hell.

Western men are simply to effeminate to ever consider such a thing

because Christians are soft and this is the very reason the west shall fall to ISLAM

Literally 2 verses later: “Why do you see the splinter in your brother’s eye but do not notice the log in your own eye? … You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly enough to take the splinter out of your brother’s eye.”

If you have never read anything from Christ's teachings except that one verse devoid of any context, you might believe he meant "let people do whatever they want, nothing is inherently bad!"

That stands in stark contrast to the rest of his teachings, which focused on eliminating sin from your own life and rebuking and correcting others who indulge in sin. That verse is part of a larger point being made about hypocrisy, for example if someone is out diddling toddler girls then starts raging about homosexuals, he doesn't really have a leg to stand on. He needs to get his shit in order first before calling other people out.

Because Christians don't live in theocracies anymore.

Because, my friend, it is the Old Testament, which contains many other rules which are not respected by even the most devout Christians (such as "Do not eat pork") and it is in opposition with the Ten Commandments; "Thou shalt not kill", the literal word of God. Make no mistake; I am not what many of the neckbeards and pagan larpers would call a "Christcuck". I am an Orthodox Christian, and I would still fight to more or less eradicate homosexuality, and especially the (((transgender))) bullshit. But I'm not one for just organising mass executions - it is against my religion to kill innocent people.

to put it in chan lingo
>Jew = oldfags
>Greek = newfags
He's saying that degenerate newfags are degenerate because they do not believe. He is inviting the newfags to get redpilled and wash away their degeneracy so they can get invited to the great Sup Forums discord (the good one, not one of those shitty fake ones full of edgy teenagers)

>implying the west is Christian and not secular humanist cucks

Because it was written by men without any help from some invis space daddy

because we're not animals ahmed, I know it's hard for you to understand

Go jump into an oven

No but the whole point of the gospel is to say that it's not too late. That sinfulness isn't so much a cherry that gets forever popped. But that a sinner may repent and stop sinning and become righteous again.

oh wow, you really showed dem

This

Most of the west is made up of consumerists, cattle and usury slaves.

Mammon is the god most worshipped in the west.

In the past sodomy was a punishable offence, back when christianity was a thing in the new world and europe

We have a LONG list and not enough "Rope"...patience ...

>gay man used to have no hope of procreating

Why is Sup Forums so retarded? Gay men have always, historically, had wives and procreated, and only just recently (relatively speaking) started living the man-man life partners lifestyle. That was not a thing in the past, though there were just as many dudes attracted to dudes

because that's not the way of Christ

54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

He calls on people to repent, Pray away the gay works.

31Jesus answered, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 32I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

you're suppose to pray for the gays to change, and turn away from sin.

I'm so tired of fellow gnostics saying Yahweh is the demiurge, Saboath Yahweh is NOT THE FUCKING DEMIURGE, YALDABOATH IS. Jesus Christ WROTE THE OLD TESTAMENT.

No, it was meant for all killing. True Christians are vegans, dipshit.

What

Because we are NOT Mudslimes.

because we have hade separation of state and church for a few hundred years now

Really?
BIBLE: murder is sin
murder is illegal in western law.

Literal fascism

Listen to messianic Judaists, who take the scripture literally, and name one who eats flesh.
No devout Christian does, because it requires the killing of animals, thus breaching the commandment.
Only God has a right to kill.