bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>Van drives into pedestrians on London Bridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

>Knife attack after car mounts pavement in London
news.sky.com/story/knife-attack-after-car-mounts-pavement-in-london-reports-10903580

>London attacks: 'multiple casualties' after incidents at London Bridge, Vauxhall and Borough Market
gu.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live

>Man hunt launched for three terrorists as men with '12in hunting knives stab pedestrians' after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van amid reports of explosions in third attack in ten weeks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJcTD5qIZJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w&feature=youtu.be
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W1t2r_GjbuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for ukip

All of you fucking losers man.

Only 34 have been killed this year by terrorism. Guess fucking what?

MORE PEOPLE DIE IN CAR ACCIDENTS PER MONTH

BAN CARS?

No. Fools.

It's not a major threat, your chances of dying are utterly ridiculously low.

Except that 500 terrorism attempts have been recently thwarted, there are 230,000 potential terrorists residing in the UK and we spend million upon millions to survey them 24/7

per day

>230,000
>Up to 500

we need a petition for internment camps

>230,000 potential terrorists
source

That's the number of people on the terror watchlist but they only have the money to surveil 3000 at a time

So are fathers let a couple in so we now have to deal with a couple terrorist attacks...Your solution is to let them in, in mass so our children can deal with terrorist attacks in mass?

Oh wait your a liberal you don't breed so you don't think about your children

What are Labour's odds now that May has crumbled on the one thing the Tories are supposed to be reliable on, defense?

I understand that Corbyn's previous statements on defense may not sway many people, but I could foresee a Tory drop to UKIP out of this.

Doubt it all you want, I had to go to college with these savages when Jihadi John was about. He was like superman to them. They watched beheading videos, fantasied about leaving to fight. People seriously underestimate the size of this threat!

Mistype, 23,000 on watchlist

Why hasn't Tokyo suffered any jihad attacks?

I think it's 5 thwarted attacks and 23,000 potential terrorists.

you dont have to let them in they are already there

The deaths aren't what matter, it's the intention to declare war on our nation.

You cucks won't do shit.
PATHETIC

it's the thought that counts faggot. no one gets in a car (except a Muslim) with the intention of dying. if you tolerate that shit you deserve to die.

We need to start killing liberals like you

we need to kill you, your threatening my children's future, sry buddy it is what it is

They do not partake in the devils hurb

I'm half Moroccan and everyone always thinks I'm muslim, I wish I wasn't brown

>men with '12in hunting knives stab pedestrians'
Reminder that spears beat swords, it's the reach advantage:
youtube.com/watch?v=vJcTD5qIZJ4

Buy and carry your spear at ALL times.

White can o paint

Geezus you really are a dumb nigger... you never heard of the sarin gas attacks? Nigger open a history book, read a newspaper.

thanks for the tip!

Wear a big cross you dumb cunt

FUCK OFF LIMMY YOU FAUX-FOLKSY WANK

Not Jihad you ESL retard

It was a fucking Death Cult.... holy shit you dumb aussie cunt.

Daily reminder that if you vote Tory you're voluntarily voting for more terrorist attacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w&feature=youtu.be

Where's the next terror attack gonna be lads? I bet they try and get another one in before voting.

My guess would be Birmingham as the security will be too tight in Manchester / London.

How is that anything to do with Islam?

in your postiton I would be more afraid that my children suffer from burgers fattie

Public and journalistic opinion has swayed against Saudi Arabia, now the right and left denounce them, a few years ago you'd be called a racist bigot for not appreciating their culture.

ISIS isnt a death cult?

Stop fucking kangaroos, its taint has infected your brain.

You're the dumb one. The Tokyo attacks were nothing to do with jihadists. They were carried out by a Japanese cult.

>WHY HASN'T TOKYO SUFFERED ANY JIHAD ATTACKS

The sarin attack was not a jihad attack you fucking retard.

You are one dumb nigger... how you family continues to conceive mongoloids is scary.

What part of the word jihad do you not understand? Back to remedial ESL classes for you chinkypoo, you've failed to stay unnoticed amongst actual members of the Anglo race speaking their language.

>you now get to witness Sup Forums lose their shit and completely ignore May using the event to finally fuck every single person in the UK out of their rights
the tops minds of Sup Forums at it again

If that Liveleak video doesn't move you to wanna fuck shit up......then nothing ever will

Okay....in reality, every hates you hates you and is actively working towards your demise

Germany and their brown pets has to go

>daily reminder that voting Tory means more mass immigration
>daily reminder that voting Tory means more faith schools
>daily reminder that voting Tory means more internet censorship
>daily reminder that voting Tory means more weapons sales to Saudi Arabia
>daily reminder that voting Tory means more cuts to policing
>daily reminder that voting Tory means more appeasement of Islam whilst doing nothing to tackle the root causes of extremism

I can vouch for this. Sixth form next to a large Muslim area and the extremism is real. It comes out subtly, like calling the British government 'terrorists' and squirming around condemning terrorists. There are a bunch of muzzie creeps who stand in one area all day and stare at girls. Can't do anything about it.

lol, can't belIEVE the faggot Momentum shills think they can BTFO R Theresa
>have they not heard of shy tories?
>have they not looked at previous polls?

Look you are just a dumb nigger... go spend about 30 minutes reading the wiki and you will see that its like a fucking spider web... that goes into SEVERAL other countries. You are just a fucking dingo fucker. Go back to your Fosters, and leave.

The west is degenerate. We deserve these attacks.

>>daily reminder that voting Tory means more faith schools

Isn't that a good thing?

>ISIS isnt a death cult?

Daesh is a death cult which is trying to bring about the end of the world by provoking nuclear countries

They believe the last battle will happen at Dabiq which I personally believe should have large quantities of pig fat air dropped all over it until it's too slippery to fight there.

Yeah worshiping a fucking rabbi on a stick is a great thing!

Then they should probably drop some British women there. They are fat pigs.

Top bantz, well trolled good sir.

No internment camps. Deportation and a halt to further immigration of muslims is the only solution. Internment camps will only lead to more extreme radicalization. The current UK prison system is awash with muslim radicalization and churning out new potential jihadists every day. A problem SERIOUSLY under reported, underestimated and a problem never to be solved with leftwing 'tolerance of muh peaceful religion' ideology. Segregation and permanent solitary confinement of all muslims would be too expensive so deportation is the only way.

Western man is weak. Even when my people were in their last days we stood and fought but you are weak. The pleasures of materialism have cost you your strength.

That spear loses every time because he can't land the point. Tapping the guy with the side is counted as a "hit" but you have to remember they wore armour for real. Getting bopped with a sword, even in armour, is going to knock you for six.

>labour voters

momentum out in force today.

I keep seeing people saying

>We bombed their countries, it's only fair

How the fuck do I even respond to that

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W1t2r_GjbuQ
Anyone got this video jewtube removed it

Not a lot. Jezbollah is friends with most of them. They are his core voters.

Plus his home secretary doesn't inspire confidence.

>BBC report on the London Attacks
>Fill it with a Trump attack segment

Fuck our media

How will this recent terror attack affect There's May's chances? Will it provide the push her party needs to maintain their supermajority in Parliament, or will it cause them to lose support?

*Theresa May's

Sweden, Denmark, Germany

"ok next time we'll let Saddam gas the kurds and Gadaffi wipe out half his country then create an ongoing shitfest like Syria"

May hates lesbians? Lost my vote tbqh

This interview on sky news right now with these two jocks going to the concert is cringe as fuck.

You learn about the Jew who is your real enemy, not Islam.

>if you see through the Tories bullshit you must be a Labout shill

I really, really hope that every single r/t_d cunt like you is paid a personal visit from the religion of peace, because guess what? Le BASED May isn't going to save you, you fucking faggot.

I'll only have the concert on mute on in the background for potential happenings. Digits will guide me to something good.

The news is absolutely infuriating after terrorist attacks. I can't stand it.

>Muslim Genocide
Who are you kidding? Its obvious that white males will be held responsible instead.

Daisy Ridley has a beautiful anglo face

I mean, theoretically lads, speaking purely theoretically here.

How come no one has barricaded the doors of a mosque come prayer time and torched the place yet?

Does brit/pol/ support adding fingerprints to passports? It makes many uneasy due to the association of fingerprinting with criminals, but considering the number of British passport holders with middle eastern backgrounds, I feel like it would be way too easy to get in with a stolen doc.

>nuffin to do with the wider muslim community
>12 arrests already
>17 arrests after manchester

hmmmm

An issue is her lead in the polls was partly down to UKIP voters siding with Conservative in order to get through a proper Brexit but with all the attacks they might go back to voting UKIP thereby splitting the vote and letting Corbyn's Labour in.

and what would that accomplish?

Damn...

T-minus 5 minutes until Cuck Concert on BBC 1.

We need to break down the barriers and stop the hate, lads. We need to extend hands across our communities and make people feel welcome, not isolated.

And we all must do our part. That means that each and every one of you MUST get a munchy box tonight (or a kebab, if you're down in England). Walk into your local kebab shop, order your delicious halal food, pay with a smile and a compliment and shake hands with the man behind the counter, proclaiming to everyone else in the shop that he is your friend. It makes everyone feel good and wanted and you have a scrumptious meal for your troubles.

BUY A MUNCHY BOX TODAY.

BUY A KEBAB TODAY.

DO YOUR PART.

#MUNCHYMATES #KEBABKOMRADES

friends just went out to one of the usual spanish britfag holiday destinations, fingerprints were taken on exit of UK, but not on entrance

anecdotal, but spooky

>touching something a billion other people have

no thanks m8

amber rudd #1 video on youtube's trending tab

AUTHORITARIAN SHITBAGS FUCK OFF

YOU CAN'T JUST ARREST EVERYONE FOR HAVING VIEWS YOU DON'T LIKE

OVER-EMOTIONAL, HYSTERIC CUNTS

Inb4 another 'incident'.

B-but the BBC showed a surprise visit by Muslims condemning the violence!

h-he's going to win, isn't he?

What did she say? Link pls.

>yfw a habbening habbens at tonight's "One Love" concert in Manchester

Call them what they are.

LOSERS. LOSERS that don't mind if their mothers and daughters die. LOSERS that wont even vote in the interests of their countrymen. LOSERS that are WEAK. WEAK LOSERS.

>Calls other people over-emotional
>Types in all caps and appeals to emotion

Sounds like you have some growing up to do

>this is clear evidence as to why we need to combat misinformation on the internet

Daily reminder, that you talk shit.