How do White Americans feels about their ancestral homeland, Europe? Do you even give a shit about this continent?

How do White Americans feels about their ancestral homeland, Europe? Do you even give a shit about this continent?

Everyone with a pair of balls left or died in the wars. Fuck europe I hope it burns.

I love Europe and I think its the most cultured place on Earth. I also think they are also too kind for their own good. People in these countries are often safe and educated on the outside world, including cultures, without actually experiencing them. They become romanced by the false songs of globalism. They make excuses for obvious things because it hurts their preconceived peaceful ideology that everyone is equal and all cultures are beneficial.
Ultimately, the only people stopping Europe from becoming further advanced and promoting their own culture, is themselves.

I've become numb to the constant attacks and terrorism in Europe. Every time I see something happen, I do not care. They cause them on themselves, they have the evidence and the means to dispel this phenomenon but they keep acting like it is okay. If they are so weak as to let this happen, good riddance. I know it is only because they have lost their self pride, but they could easily open their eyes and find it again.

>White Americans

Misnomer.

Enjoy getting sex trafficked, Hans. Make sure you point towards mecca when you pray.

Nope. Don't give a fuck if it burns. Smelly close talking swine the lot of them.

Bunch of fags

All white men should leave the US and return home to Europe. Remove all the shitskins, reestablish Paganism, and let America fall to the hordes of spics and niggers.

>that everyone is equal and all cultures are beneficial

I know nothing about europe: The post

Europeans think they are the masters of the universe and everyone else is below them. The only reason "syrians" got in is because everyone thought it was a real war

Crime stat races aren't what are used for the census. Crime "race" is just what cops use to not be called racist.

cringe

They have neither guns in their hands nor God in their hearts.

White Americans....."damaged Goods"

I thought euros hate it when burgers recall their european ancestry?

I've visited London for work and was nice to visit.
There was always trash heaped up on the sidewalks outside of my flat. Why don't you keep the streets clean?

I'd like to visit more cities before they descend into a further shithole though.

lel you know they do that to hide true crime rates.
I would go back but the level of cucked that europeans are especially my own blood ze germans is unreal.

>he level of cucked

You would know.

Europe is fucking disgusting, went over and went through quite a few of the Western countries and y'all mother fuckers are poor, classless, and your food tastes like literal shit. Like fuck, I thought the dutch food was going to be good but it's shit. Thought Scottish food may be alright but it was shit. Fuck, the whole place just reeks of a drive in theatre much past its time

what an amazing peer reviewed published journal article you have there.

> Got us started out over here in north america
> Politically correct shithole sinking into the garbage
> long past the point of no return
> GG europe

>I'd like to visit more cities before they descend into a further shithole though.

The cities are gone, you would have more luck looking for cosy places in the country.

i love Europe. it is like the white people's Israel and we all should defend it from muslims

i dont care, im a jew so im more of an Israel guy

La Raza? Is that you?

ok ahmed calm the fuck down

I am honestly starting to believe there's not enough of us left to bicker over this. I think white lands should be deemed rightfully ours for ourselves, so Americans can claim Australia and Australians can claim Europe, etc. Full free passage for all whites through all white lands.

Utopia, I know, we will hate each other for bullshit reasons and wipe ourselves out of existence through race mixing before that will happen.

I'm a Euro-mutt, mix of Polish, English, German, and Dutch. I love traditional European culture and it makes me sad that Europe has moved so far left and has lost it's religious beliefs. Europe used to be the home of Christianity but now it's almost dead there.

My family comes from Norway. While it's nice to know, I'm just an American.

Some countries deserve what they get because they have brought it on them selves like UK,France and Germany but i feel bad for all the smaller countries in Europe that have no control.

went to scotland/england and it felt like home. the anglo-ulster scot influence is very strong in the american south and i saw it first hand.

I would love to live in scotland, but it's laughable how hard it is to move to europe and get a professional job if you're an american. scotland had some of the best inventors/innovators of the 18th century and pride in their military history. now it just seems like they want to be a part of the european experiment and just whine about the british instead of one-upping them.

>Germany
they lost the war and became an American vassal state, Germans have been highly brainwashed, it's not really their fault
now the UK and France though, they can go fuck themselves

My ancestors are from Japan but I'm as white as your everyday whitey due the selective breeding of my family line only breeding with white males.

feelsgoodman.jpg

I had quite the opposite experience (almost 10 years ago mind you). In Germany and the Netherlands everything seemed clean and made sense, the people were very nice and knew how to chill.

In a strange way what is happening to Europe is an opportunity to take what were once local divisions and differences between neighbouring indigenous cultures, and unite them.

It seems almost absurd today that people of virtually indistiguishable genetic stock like, say French and Germans (who 23andMe literally lumps together as the SAME genetic subclade) were compelled by their "leaders" to slaughter each other 100 years ago.

The first step for is for all Europeans to recognize that they have been historically played against each other.

Once they do it will be easier to unite and preserve what they can of the mosaic of diversity that is Europe.

Germany should be ruled by Dutchmen like (Theo Hiddema) to recover

I couldn't live without an interstate.