CAN'T WAIT FOR TRUMP AND THERESA MAY TO TAKE AWAY YOUR BOARD!

FUCKING KEKS VOTING AGAINST THEIR OWN INTERESTS AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

How does Trump fit into this?

ban japanese sites to stop muzzies

You can sue your gov in eu court... oh wait

>How does Trump fit into this?

He doesn't, he's too fat.

Wait you can't?

>be a subject of teh crown
>No first amendment
>no second
>get fucked

yeh anyone who votes Tory is a fucking moron at this point. She is Hillary with a stiff upper lip

Kind of old news. I think it was the first week Melania made it her first lady project to combat internet bullying and very specifically called out anonymous users.

"shut down that internet" i believe is the quote

>this place ever being a safe space.

He's repealing net neutrality which will allow ISPs to sell internet by the site instead of blanket access like it is now.

Oh finally. We'll be set free!

it's only you who can't buy knives or go to the streets without being recorded, and now you won't be able to access 4chins lmao

the rest of us will go on as usual

What fucking idiots, now that communist could still win because she wont just shut down your boarders which clearly a large portion of your country wants when you consider how well conservative has been doing and how UKIP did with Brexit

You came to the wrong neighborhood, (((bitch)))

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS VOTE UKIP

>things that will never happen

Spoil your ballots, morons.

The fucking Tory and Commie shills on this board will NOT convince me otherwise. Neither will the Kike UKIP shills.

SPOIL YOUR BALLOT!

Labour and Jeremy Corbyn was in huge swing. He is anti establishment and they fear him. latest polls had Con at 40% and Lab at 39%.

We know the government have carried out plenty of false flags before, we know they want a Greater Israel which involves the destruction of Syria & Iran, we know they want a clash of civilisations; Muslims vs whites, we know they want to strip away our freedoms, we know they have incredible technology decades ahead of what we have in the mainstream.

I think people on this forum underestimate how easy it is for the deep state to mind control individuals and get them do whatever they program them to.

I also think it's easy for them to have a chat in the ear with some psychopath who's got a life sentence in some run down middle eastern jail & promise him freedom & wealth if he does what they say - of course killing them afterwards anyway.

Then we have cases like the Tunisian beach attack where witnesses were adamant there was more than one shooter, which probably indicates the involvement of secret service - probably fully equipped with fake tan as Velma alluded to!

Setting off a bomb at a concert or the likes and then blaming it on a patsy would also be easy. People would be nonethewiser. There's a good chance that Salman Abedi wasn't even at the concert! I mean the CCTV images of him heading there with the blacked out background and photoshopped hat logo doesn't lend much credibility.

It's not hard for the satanic elite to put together false flags to further their agenda. It's like taking candy from a baby. As I've said before, and as Ronisron said the other day, why do these terrorists never attack banks, political buildings, politicians themselves etc? You already know the answer...or you should.

good its about time things started moving to other nets. clear net is getting pretty lame. i hope they fuckin ruin it.

There's no muslim extremism in Sup Forums so there's no need to shut it down.
Most likely what she's referring to is places where ISIS is allowed to communicate freely and recruit.

Why not?
It's the far more profitable system

>There's no muslim extremism in Sup Forums so there's no need to shut it down.
>Most likely what she's referring to is places where ISIS is allowed to communicate freely and recruit.

Shill.

right because no govnt agency ever gets bigger or uses their powers outside of the original intent.

thicc

But shutting down muslim forums is hate, is it not?

Surely the muslim board should stay up.

Let's establish the fact that their are not going to go full Crusader mode and expel the Muslims living there already. Let's also establish that home grown terrorism via Internet is much more prevalent and effective than shipping in foreign fighters. How else do you deal with the threat?

This is fucking depressing. Now people will associate the right with "wanting to regulate the internet" instead of "wanting to address the Muslim problem"

We are so fucked

His administration killed off net neutrality. ISP's are now allowed to sell access to subsets of the internet. For example Comcast (NBC Universal) could sell you an internet plan that blocks of internet properties owned by competitors (like Time Warner which own WB and HBO). They could decide to charge a fortune for unrestricted internet access or not offer it all.

>London bridge

Is this what anon5 was talking about?

>Let's also establish that home grown terrorism via Internet is much more prevalent and effective than shipping in foreign fighters.

i highly doubt that.
ALL of the recent attacks in western europe have been immigrants! what are you even talking about.

Response to an increase in Muslim terrorism:

>less internet freedom
>same amount of Muslim immigration

>muh trump
kill yourself

they both want to crack down on internet freedom. the price of having Saudi Arabia as your bff

If anyone on this board votes for Sharia May they need to be shot.

yes and the markets will massively pressure them not to do that, they have to compete with other ISP. you want to regulate the internet yeah that worked out so fucking well for trucking and rail. telephones never had a monopoly, right? i mean they are fuckin regulated after all!

wake up

I won't kill myself until I vote for him again in 20'

hah. feels good to live in a sensible country with a progressive leader.

bless trudeau

She actually talked about attacking the normie sites with this, like facebook and twitter.

Translation: shut up the populace who are getting fed up with heir Kike politics & sell more weapons to (((Saudi-Goyrabia)))

Time to leak some intel on this biatch, give her the Obongo treatment

Is Corbyn still winning or May still have it control.

example, or conspiracy nut?

>markets

ISP's are basically monopolies. The only broadband provider in my area is Comcast. ISPs are utilities, but that are not regulated unlike water and electricity providers which have to abide by a lot of consumer protections in exchange for their monopoly power.

Do not elect this cunt.

>ALL of the recent attacks in western europe have been immigrants!

No, they haven't. Not "ALL" of them. Manchester was done by a British-born citizen. The Paris attack in March was done by a French-born citizen.

>mfw this won't affect us in any way

Nut Neutrality is gone. It has been gone for quite some time. where is the censorship?

How long until United Kingdom is a rare flag?

I'll take things Trump has never said for $400.

Nah, you get sucked into CERN and spat out in Hell directly

you mad that we have the best freedoms in the world? :^)

Yeah but where the fuck are their parents ALWAYS from?
IMMIGRANTS.

It just happens to be that their offspring are usually the ones doing it, so someone's fucking up somewhere along the line.

Radical business changes don't happen in a few weeks
It's not a magic switch

The a la carte internet style is far far more profitable than the buffet style we have now

>implying Islam/Muslims seek refuge on Sup Forums
what did they mean by this?

COMPETE WITH WHO YOU DUMBFUCK

You mean like every company already does?
Fuck off kike net neutrality is literally an oxymoron

TOTALITARIAN STATE

called it 2 years ago

soo uhh... how does one...migrate to Switzerland?

example of what?!
a monopoly coming out of regulation!?
holy fuck man.
google "rail monopoly" all you will get is stuff about how regulation made it possible.
google telephone monopoly
google interstate transport commerce act
google yourself a fuckin clue

the internet is where it is now because of FREE MARKETS not because of some fuckwit who knows nothing about anything passing legislation.
yeah its new tech. america is very big and spread out its a harder problem to solve here than in most places. regulation will not magically improve geographical infrastructure issues.

i hope they do too, maybe cowards would finally get off their asses

Because this isn't the 90s where most cities only had one ISP available - lower speed DSL startups and satellite internet and mobile internet have given people a lot more options.

If a company switches to a tiered system they risk losing customers to their competition. The only way you'd ever see a tiered system come about is if every single ISP (big and small alike) all conspired to make the switch simultaneously... a blatant violation of federal antitrust laws that would get them all shut down by the FTC so fast it'd make their heads spin.

>Vote for a bunch of commies
>Surprised when they blame you for the terror attacks
You deserve every bit of what this cunt does to you

speak german, have a degree that can be used here

>The only broadband provider in my area is Comcast.
Post your zip code - I can pretty much guarantee you have alternatives.

Then say that instead of saying the attackers are immigrants.

>Because this isn't the 90s where most cities only had one ISP available
Most cities DO only have one ISP

Not every city is fucking LA/NYC

That's not freedom you swiss cheese

>attempting to divert blame onto "online safe spaces for extremism" when literally the only reason your country is harrowed by terrorist attacks is because of your immigration policy
reminds me of that one BBC journalist who flew over to Japan to accuse the creator of GuP of promoting pedophilia and indecency while the grooming gangs were still at large in the UK

see part 2
any "monopoly" will compete with local guys. until then its only local guys and nothing, no law certainly, is going to change that!

you are worried you will have to pay more for feature "x" of the internet well guess fuckin what if they want more your gunna pay it one way or the other! this way at least the cost is commenerate with the strain put on the ISP networks the asshole seeding enough to saturate his entire neighborhoods network link will have to PAY MORE wow what a novel concept you asshole.

Oh you mad :^)

>Please lose money. Thanks.
Yeah I'm sure ISPs will get right on that request.

I'm not even voting anymore, I was all in on May due to brexit but she is as fucking crazy as beardy.

No, you're stupid. And full of holes where your head should be

So what? I'm not doing or encouraging any illegal activities. Take away my anonyminity too, I don't care. I come here for the open discussions.
All Sup Forums anononymity is good for is to keep people from knowing which dane is posting in such shitty articulation and grammar.

It's not even gone.

It never existed in the first place.

nope. you think redress of grievances exists in Europe? you're delusional. the EU was literally founded on communism. The US was founded on 2000 years of western philosophy.

Good thing the president of England only has influence over the bongs internet

That's horseshit though. Yeah, maybe they only have one big name provider like a Comcast or a Charter, but unless you're living in some tiny, isolated,

Vote UKIP or spoil your ballot.

>implying this wasn't all part of the plan all along

kek, all I need to do is learn German then

Stfu you british cunt . internet dosent make a difference fucking nigger drug gangs islamic terrorist spic drug gangs psyco whites are the problem . which no government ever gives a fuck to do anything about . there is no reason to believe this cunt at all . fuck just kill her

Agreed, for us it is Conservative Party

Deutsch ist einfach, oder so glaube Ich.

your nation has never been liberal
which is funny given it's where most liberal philosophy is from

A lot of the little "ISP"s buy bandwidth from the big boys.
They own the infrastructure

If Comcast goes shit on us, it's going to affect all of us

Good luck

fucking this, Sup Forums needs to use autism & meme magic

Surely they don't mean Sup Forums. The type of political extremism found here is the reason why Trump & May are in office.

Your plans are irrelevant, same as you. Blowing up the Gotthardt will take care of you Toblerones

not really because they lease backbone uplinks as a bare package. you get x amount of GBS for y moneys.
you get this big of a tube for this much money.
they can't and would be hard pressed to arbitrarily monetize certain traffic.

>cuckservatives
>political extremism
wut?

Wait, the UK doesn't have a NSA?

the establishment doesn't like any kind of anti-establishment even if it were once anti-establishment itself, which may certainly wasn't
this is why gommies kill their allies when they seize power, because they aren't going to implement gommunism, they are going to build another oligarchy and their gommie allies won't like it

would Sup Forums even miss us? Brits are fucking despised on here.

If it were impossible to filter traffic, then why were they spending millions in lobbying against net neutrality?

Fuck.
The only winning move this election is not to play but we are forced to.