Pathetic

Your thoughts?

Ugh.

Could be a kind of psyops but it's probably just a sign of the infantilisation of our societies.
People don't even want to grow up anymore and political discourse is on a primitive level of good vs. evil that even in fairytales of the Grim brothers is more nuanced.

Let the weak sing their song while the men ban these fucktards from killing anymore of our people.

Atheist prayers for london...

#notAllMuslims #RefugeesWelcome

>men
>banning fucktards

fucking go back to the donald with your idiotic idioms

>brits are a bunch of carebears

Ralph Wiggum cries, "I'm helping!"

At this point, it's not infantilization anymore. It's beyond.
Shit. We have knives and bombs n front of us.

#notallcarebears

>concerned

The only thing more degenerate than mlp

top kek

And so, the cycle begins anew; with no end in sight.

can someone make an isis bear with a vest?

kinda looks like an ass

It's about what I would expect from Europeans.

infiltrated bear

Keep in mind these are supposed to be adults.

Here's a little thought exercise, how many terrorist attacks have these "vigils" prevented? How many fewer terrorist attacks have there been since people started doing them instead of actually targetting the problem (Muslims)? If anything it seems like there are more of them happening in spite of these retarded displays, which I'm sure is shocking to somebody.

It doesn't prove anything to anybody and just wastes everybody's time, even mine because now I'm complaining about them.

Kek. In the thumbnail that looks like a flabby ass.

wait, was there ANOTHER fucking attack in England?

this summer is gonna be something else man.

Bin that hate speech, ahmed.

The blue one looks like he runs a kebab stand.

Lt him speak.
Soon he won't be able to hit Sup Forums anymore.
#PnkBearOfLove is about to ban internet.

Id like to see one of these vigild get attacked

>no Christian cross
>no star of David
>but the Islamic reference is on the blue-white carebear

I can't bear nor care about this shit right now.

You are conciously ignoring all the times muslims don't attack white people, compared to all the time the west it'sd attacking muslim countries.

Daily reminder that your average liberal is a bicameral automaton that lacks consciousness.

>these people have the same voting rights as you

Let this sink in lads. I feel a special kind of anger and it's really deep inside.

>comparing real life to a childrens cartoon

why is that butt crying?

Get on twitter, don't let these fuckers think their ideology goes unopposed.

>barneyfags

>using Care Bears for love and sympathy
>not knowing their powers are literally the facism that the left is so scared of

It's time for a new world conquerer to rise.

what is he talking about?

Glücksbärchis are redpilled as FUCK.
each care bear represents a different virtue.
they'd shoot IS right in their rotten and black heart with that rainbow beam. it's so powerful it would turn IS members into whites.

>since inception of Islam there's more or less constant push of mudslimes into Europe

Paco go back to sleep

Care bears were awesome. Fuck off man.

She will never learn

And where the fuck have the men been for the last 4 years?

Yes, let that hate well-up inside you. Feel its slow burn, foster and nurture that hate. Direct that energy towards doing something significant, organized and lasting. Most of all, don't let go of that hate, because it is righteous hatred directed at people deserving of it.

The infantile degenerate left has no idea how massive and irreversible a backlash is brewing against them. We are done negotiating, accepting and quietly acquiescing to every demand. Since they refuse any degree of tolerance for our views and desires, we will solve this the old fashioned way: good old ultraviolence.

Bo-livia?

>User was imprisoned for this post

Goddamn that's some funny shit. Muslim dunecoons running around acting like the 5th century savages that they are and the cucked politicians answer:

"It's teh intertubes fault. Intertnets must be regulated so internets doesn't attack us."

Guys, these politicians are too wedded to their intra-political popularity contests to ever put the actual good of the nation or the average citizen first.

You all know what must be done. The question is will you do it before it's too late, or will you just sit watching football on the telly instead?

all I have is impotent rage burgeranon

>Aethelred Unraed (born 968? -died April 23, 1016, London, England), king of the English from 978 to 1013 and from 1014 to 1016. He was an ineffectual ruler who failed to prevent the Danes from overrunning England.

you guys need an Alfred the great