At what level are you involved with politics?

At what level are you involved with politics?
Do you vote?
Do you punch lefties in protests?
Are you a member of any political party?
Don't tell me that your only involvement with politics is upvoting T_D posts.

How the fuck do you get a runny yolk when you still have to fry after you soft boil?

OP's image is more interesting than his post

I wanna eat that, tell me what country it's from so I can walk for a maximum of 10 minutes and find it in my culturally diverse city.

scotch egg

runny yolk in a fucking scotch egg?

wtf??

I'll look if there's a Scottish place around here, thanks.

Golfskirtnigger magic

i think its english

Fried ice cream is more impressive

I don't know of any English restaurants but there's a Mark's and Spencer's here. Hopefully theyll have a frozen one or something.

the key is to only boil the egg for a few minutes, then the heat from frying to do the rest. i boil them for 3 minutes starting from cold water, then put them into ice water as soon as you hit 3 minutes

>At what level are you involved with politics?
I call people newfags on Sup Forums
I'm super smart

frozen scotch eggs lmao

No? Lol i dunno. I actually did find an English restaurant, I hope they serve it.

You might find proper ones in Marks and Sparks actually, good luck! They're fucking delicious.

its easy to make, basically just wrap what ever ground meat/seasoning you prefer around a hard boiled egg, then flour/egg/bread crumb it then deep fry

Put raw egg in pot, cover with cold water (2-3 eggs is best) and cover.
Bring water to a boil, immediately remove from heat once water comes to a rolling boil.
Leave off heat in pot for exactly 2.5 mins. Then flash cool the eggs. (Run them under cold water and put in an ice bath.)
Immediately peel the eggs. (Best is to use a teaspoon to scoop the egg out of the shell very carefully as it will be very fragile.)

Roll egg in breadcrumbs, wrap in raw sausage of your choice and fry in a VERY HOT pan.

>tfw no scotch egg right now

I vote and I get involved with things we do on 4chin

I don't cook anything, and my girl is on her period so I don't wanna ask her to come over and make it.

Scotch eggs with runny yolks are goat. Got a couple of aldi scotch eggs in the fridge, gonna have one...

>period
It's okay, the eggs are from a chicken...

Comfy Scotch Egg thread to distract me from my dying country.

Tfw my girl is a chicken.

new fag

There won't be

i like fried coca cola more

>
Don't tell me that your only involvement with politics is upvoting T_D posts.
heck if it wasnt for the donald i would never be here

Mr magoo make them yourself you goober. All egg dishes are fun to make, you could whip some up in 30 minutes or less. Stop eating frozen foods if you can make it yourself. God speed.

There wasn't, just pubs haha. Found an English one though, I'm walking to there now.

I vote in almost every election I can. I'll go to local meetings if the news or denate directly involves me. I'm going to school with the hopes of eventually joining politics after 10+ years working in the a police department.

Fuck with me you lazy NEETs

>Vote
>Openly discuss a (slightly) tempered version of my views with any friends or acquaintances
>Have started IRL shitposting by pasting redpills around my lefftist neighbourhood (Fitzroy, Melbourne, literally on the same street as Adam Bandt's election office)
>Frequently regularly in contact with a dozen or so politicians via email, phone calls and face-to-face meetings.

But honestly, the main way I express my politics is through the way I live my life.
>/fit/
>Run a successful business averaging $90 for every hour I put into it
>in a relationship with a qt virgin I intend to raise a large family with

Now High
Yes
No would rather use my mind / don't want to loose guns
Republican USA
KEK

Good luck. I'm pretty sure scotch eggs are either comfy af or god-awful (kinda like British cuisine in general.

Yeah yeah I know, people always tell me I should cook. But I can get girls from tinder to come over and cook for me lol, and on other days I just eat takeaway.

As a former government employee in a big city I came in direct contact with politicians. From that I know that most of them are incompetent narcissists, and some of them are full blown psychopaths, and I mean it in a classical sense.