So. what the fuck happens if somehow a terrorist managed to get in to the venue tonight?

So. what the fuck happens if somehow a terrorist managed to get in to the venue tonight?

Would it finally red pill them that terrorists can't be swayed by kind words and "unity" and endless virtue signalling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0U6o1vLHK8A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html
express.co.uk/news/world/740490/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-family-refugee-charity-donations
youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0
youtu.be/zT421PW-O-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I honestly have my doubts that it would change anything. I don't know what it's going to take for people to actually wake up.

Another 9/11 scale event maybe? Possibly not even then?

Kek no why would it?

I hope so, satan. I sure hope so.
At this point I can only hope trump opens up the refugee program for brits.

They won't wake up until someone they know personally dies. It's only a matter of time before that happens to them all.

what do you even mean by wake up?

The virtue signalling will never end sadly. At least, not for a long while. Still, fingers crossed another attack happens and they kill more degenerates, and hopefully they get the whore Ariana too.

Wrong pic

Won't happen. There will be so much security, they wouldn't be able to get close. Also, ISIS relies on people being "brave" enough to carry out attacks on their own accord, so the chances are very low. Hypothetically speaking, if this event is attacked, it would be 9/11 level hysteria. Attacking a concert that is being held to raise money for victims of another attack would send a very clear message to the west. It would be something that people can not ignore and normies would question their own beliefs, especially the teenagers.

This is unpleasant, but it's going to require force to get these people to move on. I realize I'm going to sound like a tremendous fedora faggot, but these people are like cows. People are getting their throats slit in front of them and they still blame right-wing internet hate groups. Nothing will reach them and change their minds.

FINGERS CROSSED

Is this the most Sup Forums has ever wanted an islamoterrorist attack to happen?

I already have my #Notallmuslims tweets writing out.

This. Nothing will happen.

Nothing is going to happen, and people will use it as a reason to keep providing excuses for muslims

check'd but you can't really think muzzies are capable of organising this on such short notice?

Scary digits :/

nothing will happen because there wasn't enough time to plan a successful attack

the first attack probably took months to plan

they had to figure out where and when there will be no security, exits, timing, things like that

this

>Would it finally red pill them that terrorists can't be swayed by kind words and "unity" and endless virtue signalling?

Nope. They'd just construct a new internal reality to justify the attack as the fault of western oppression. Nothing external can fix post-modernism once it has infected someone. They have to recover on their own or not at all.

They aren't terrorists. Terrorists use violence and intimidation for political purposes. These guys are just randomly killing people.

Terrorists can be reasoned with, psychopaths cannot.

I would say it should redpill the average person that the state cannot and will not protect you. They even admit that these guys were already known to the intelligence services. Their only "remedy" is always more surveillance, checkpoints, and loss of liberties. WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

Realise that Muslims cannot live in western countries and they must be removed either by repatriation or execution

Digits and people come out of the toleration coma tonight

only thing that would wake anyone up is a nuke blast in a major city. Muslims are to dumb to do this though

Be the change you wish to see in the world

To be honest I really don't think it would redpill them. I don't think any amount of terrorist attacks will redpill liberals. Eastern Europe is the only hope.

At some point, it will be time to find out. Why procrastinate?

Tbh I just hope they get ariana, it might redpill them and will reduce the amount of degeneracy in the world

This post is 100% satire and not to be taken seriously I wouldn't condone such violence

It would be the fault of the patriarchy.

You are aware that radical Islam is 99% the fault of the US, Europe, and Israel, right? Colonial-drawn borders? Overthrow of Mosadegh, leading to the Iranian revolution? Expansion of Israel, pushing Palestinians into Syria and Jordan? Destruction of Hafez al-Assad's attempts of Arab unity by Kissinger and other strategists? Alienation of Libya and Iran? CIA training and arming the taliban? Iraq and Afghan wars? Murder of Gaddafi? The Syrian Civil War escalated by the US funding radical militant groups leading to the rise of ISIS? The refugee crisis?

Do you seriously live in a kike fantasy world so oversimplified that radical Islam is the fault of Islam?

Are running again, Bobby?

I would

Is arina grand some kind of chink or some kind of spic?

What? My name is Oliver

My doubles will confirm that the attack will be repeated for the second time

She's Spanish or Mexican I think

Spank. Half Man, Half Wank

Did somebody say crusade?

They won't. This is just a chance to keep degenerates anesthetized until next time.

She was given a chance already. If a terrorist does make it inside, he better blow these worthless celebs up.

Islam has been on a warpath since Muhammad. Bombs just didn't exist back in the day.

shes seems like a dominatrix

The running Bobby is not a meme? Kek.

What's there to plan? The terrorist stood outside of security, where the crowds were still thick, and blew himself up.

Islam has been a fucking pain in the arse problem since before the US was settled. We just weren't so stupid as to invite them into the west by the million.

yeah that the problem, these muslims dont have to be smart, just a few actual smart people making bombs and a bunch of idiots blowing themselves up

Rolling

This is the most retarded and contradictory thing I have read all day.
Here's your (((you)))

I sure hope so, but I doubt it will happen

Attacking this would be counter-productive for the sand people. I bet that's why all these mass concentrations of people in vigils are not attacked. Poke the westerners, but don't over do it to the point where islamophobia is no longer a thing.

Muslims refused to let Jewish refugees in 1948 leading to the creation of the country for self-defense, they brought it on themselves. There was plenty of land in Palestine to share with the Jews but Arabs weren't having any of it. Now they hypocritically want Europe to take in all their refugees from Syria.

And when people FINALLY realize that it's the STATE that sponsors and funds terrorism worldwide, then we can finally go after the TRUE criminals behind the bullshit happening worldwide.

How much planning does it really take to rent a truck and ram it into crowds as they enter or leave the building though? They might be more successful elsewhere but wherever there are security checkpoints or large crowds the truck of peace is a retard-proof tactic.

The fucker in Nice may have been the most insidious terrorist since 9/11 for giving everyone the idea for this ludicrously easy terrorist strategy.

Their attacks lead to the rise of right-wing parties and candidates, which serves the agenda of Israel and the financial elite.

>Geert Wilders, literally Jewish by law
>Marion Le Pen, the daughter of a Mossad agent
>Theresa May, the most pro-Jew pro-Zionist candidate in the UK
>Swedish Democrats, the most openly pro-Israel party in Sweden
>AFD, claims to be the German party that will protect Jewish people and Israel the most
>Donald Trump, who has three Jewish children and three Jewish children-in-law and the most Jewish administration the US has ever seen, Trump claims to be the most pro-Israel president in history
>Orban, who bought Hungary's fences from Israel

If they're terrorists, then they are pro-Israel terrorists. They aren't serving the interests of Muslims.

So you support the Jews taking over Palestine but you don't support the Muslims taking over Europe? It's the fault of the Jews and Israel that there is a refugee crisis in the first place.

Jews didn't want to take over anything, Israel came to be because Arabs were constantly rioting and attacking Jews who were moving to Palestine, the UN's solution was a two-state mandate which the Zionists ACCEPTED but the Arabs instead chose war, and tried to gang up and drive the Jews into the sea.

Don't blame the Jews just because they won a war the Muslims started.

>digits

I pray to oden for this to happen.

Yes.

i think this is pretty accurate.

i'd be willing to bet that the biggest incident is going to be people complaining about how racist security was by thoroughly scrutinizing every brown person within a half mile of the event.

there's also the possibility that despite there being no real threat something causes people to panic anyways.

If you support the mass immigration of Jews to Palestine, creating major cultural incompatibilities, why wouldn't you support the mass immigration of Muslims to Europe, creating major cultural incompatibilities?

we kek

Deus vult

Well if Europeans banded together to drive the Syrian refugees into the sea or face death then there might be a similiar comparison

CHECKED

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS, LET'S REDPILL THESE NORMIES!
youtube.com/watch?v=0U6o1vLHK8A

At most one or more terrorist gets into the venue with knives, or there's an attack outside. Also wouldn't they shut everything down if someone called in a bomb threat?

I don't think anything will happen. Those muslim are good at taking things to the edge, letting the left psychosis take over the weeks and then continuing their attacks.

not gonna happen

unfortunately the event will carry on, there will be a big boring circlejerk and then when the next terror attack happens next week it'll start all over again

Whenever i read someone saying that, i can only imagine a fat loser who never has been to church or even religious at some point in his life.

Fat degenerate fuck, go die

No event will Redpill these people. You are witnessing the end of the UK.

Their demands can be met, easily.
Convert to Islam, or pay jizya to IS and stop spreading degeneracy. Quite simple really.

Ctd

Really would laugh my arse off.

They will strike after the concert again lads.

Deus vult

>Would it finally red pill them
Seems pretty much impossible at this point. Most people are so profoundly in denial, they would rather die, than to see the icky, racist truth.

Satan trips

But lightning doesn't hit twice.

D I G I T S
I
G
I
T
S

>So. what the fuck happens if somehow a terrorist managed to get in to the venue tonight?
>instant pudding
Bon appetit baby!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html
express.co.uk/news/world/740490/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-family-refugee-charity-donations

youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0

So you blame the Jews for 'starting' something and then say that because of that the suffering of Europe is justified, even when they commit the selfless act of letting the migrants into their border. Your thoughts are to pass violence upon a 3rd party.
I'm sorry, but you are a mentally ill and confused person. Besides we could go far back in time and when we do so we see that Islam and prophet Moehamhead were the initial and unjustified aggressors and vandals to beliefs and religions far older than they.
Islam at it's core is pure evil, driven by a deep desire to conquer and subjugate. In the very beginning they wanted violence and violence is what they deserve.

>what if?
the terrorist win if you continue to shit your pants

turn that fear into action

didgets comfirm terrorist attack

It's at the point where if ISIS detonated a fucking nuke in new york killing millions. People would STILL yell Islamophobia for standing against it.

Look at them digits... 666

youtu.be/zT421PW-O-g

Remember the young people that listen to her dont even remember 9/11. They werent born!! .Islamic terrorism is some far-off thing. They don't even understand the implications of importing millions pf these savages. The left uses this ignorance to have "we are all one" touchy feelie concerts that are bullshit!
>buh not all mus---
If I gave you a bag of apples and said one was poison,what would you do? THROW THEM OUT!!!
THEY ARE NOT LIKE US!!!
Ariana was like 7 when 9/11 happened ffs! She also has said she hates americans and america so fuck that bobbleheaded bimbo with her 12 year olds body.

this is the most shareblue post I have ever seen. Even the most cursory examination of Islam will show that "radical islam" is a nifty term for muzzied who don't pick and choose what parts of the koran they follow

>criticizing Hillary Clinton (and many others) for completely destroying the Middle East for their Jewish masters is shareblue
pic related, it's you, and you are stupid

lol wtf does virtue signaling have to do with military defense get out of the basement

nah, the jew masters know that would help our side
their wont be any happenings, would redpill too many

>your side
see Your side IS the side of the Jews you claim to oppose.

>what the fuck happens if somehow a terrorist managed to get in to the venue
Probably more candle vigils and facebook flag filters to remind us that Islam is a religion of peace and shouldn't ever be criticized?

The Roach OP sums it up pretty well.

GET WOKE

I wonder what's to stop a handful of terrorists to operate RC helicopters ("drones") with some makeshift explosives attached to drop in the crowds and detonate them at large events like these.
Is there any contingency for stuff like this? Seems ridiculously easy

Why would an American get anything right?
Your grammar is giving me a migraine.

Maybe if it's being held outside. Is it?

And people will see a drone carrying a bag of some sort just flying above them. That's if the drone can even handle the weight.

It will be as usual. Candles, crayons and other bee tattos.

UK is cuck nation.

If I were a terrorist, I would use drones to carry small bombs into events like these. The bombs would be so small that they wouldn't kill anyone, their purpose would be to spread panic among the crowd and make them run out of the arena where a group of suicide bombers would detonate the real bombs on their bodies achieving maximum damage.