Why are white countries the only ones targeted for diversity?

Why are white countries the only ones targeted for diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iI1hJlIrJ7A
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtu.be/xRLL1veDo_w
youtube.com/watch?v=e7LFmhMz1yQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Japan doesn't wave its dick around in the middle east.

because no one wants to live in non-white countries including non-whites

They are not.

If you start reading worldwide news instead of using Sup Forums as your source you will know that Latin America, for example, as been targeted for diversity even MORE than white countries.
Many Africans countries as well have an immigration problem with Chinese.

But you probably also believe that refugees go only to white or that this shit don't happen in Israel, wich both of them are also bullshit.

>being this new
FUCK off summerfag

Jews

Because Jews hate white Christians

They aren't free of kike degeneracy pushing into their country as "westernization", but they are not as suspectible to this desert sandnigger tribe as whites and Christians and have no issue to give kikes the middle finger.

Something something because jews

Japan constantly gets shit from the international community for it's immigration laws apparently.

Pro tip: Its hard to find bad apples in your bag if you didn't buy apples at all.

Jews

??? All I see is shit skins around me. Koreans every once in a while. And Chinese but they're everywhere

english. languages are a large barrier

Your elites love cheap labor much more than they love the lower classes

Muslims aren't huge fans of Asian food

>Mexico is the representation of Latin America

I'm talking about what I know.
Argentina, Chile, Uruguay & Brazil

All of them are worse when is about diversity than White countries.

In Argentina being a white male is pretty much being Hitler for the media.

Don't complain amerilard
We have a day called multiracial day.

youtube.com/watch?v=iI1hJlIrJ7A

Maybe if you weren't so racist people wouldn't call you Hitler, just a tought.

Because our countries are tolerant to the point where it ultimately destroys us and our culture.

We shouldn't take shit from sheetfuckers and camel drivers and send them home the instant they open their dirty mouths.

>south america
literally no one gives a shit because your (((diversity))) problems, you are not even white to begin with

Shut up, you spic variation.

because white people are inherently violent and cannot create and maintain civilized societies

I'll stand with Japan, they have made questionable choices, but not getting flooded with niggers is a great choice

because shitskins would gladly trade away their freedom and dignity for handouts ad the kikes know it

That's exactly what I said... Is immigration affecting this bad your IQ, Sven?

That prove that non-whites countries are also being targeted by diversity wich was the OP question.

Other races won't tolerate it.
Imagine telling the chinese, japs, saudis, or anyone else not just now but through history they should become minorities in their own homes. It would be war. Whites however lost all their good men to war, and left only cowards, the weak, and effeminate to breed. They are too comfy and docile to fight back. The rare few that aren't usually end up in prison for fighting back to something or another.

Payback for Imperialismus senpai

high HDI

Sorry to break your "only white countries are affected by (((them)))" bubble.

To be fair, you are slaves & 1-way street contract workers went amok

Green eyes are pretty fucking cool

Because only white people are cucked enough to replace themselves.

This. Europe is basically forcing us to merge with Haiti. Yeah we're both basically non-white, but we're radically different

because whites let people in
what are you implying? That Asian countries should be opened to join in your misery?

White countries aren't targeted for diversity. If you're not America, you can complain all you want, it's their own fault.

Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

How America's Borders Were Opened
youtu.be/xRLL1veDo_w

Merkel was in Argentina this week talking about how we need to be more diverse and accept rapefugees.

>Why are white countries the only ones targeted for diversity?
Nope except Japan most the world is does have immigrants. look at middle east 71% of the emirate's total population is immigrants.
Even Russia has the highest immigration in Asian. even Indian has 10 million immigrants.

And quite frankly, Europeans didn't have this problem until we stupidly involved ourselves in these wars in the middle east. No one many problems with the middle east or terrorism from there until we started sticking our nose in.

God... a President Ron Paul would have saved Europe from all these Syrian refugees.

These Europeans really need to fuck off.

YOU WHAT?!

Ew what is that?

It's not just a white problem amigo. We have around 500k Venezuelan refugees. Our popularion is like 20% Haitian immigrants. We have like 300k Europeans and Americans living here also, either retirees or people working. And that's out of a population of 10 million.

Actually the start of this problem goes all the way back until colonialism and not as recent as how you depict it.

Because that's where Jews desire cheap labor.

Speak for yourself, Tokyo was nicer than any white city I've ever been to.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7LFmhMz1yQ

Let them be they don't understand how difficult was to preserve the culture from the last mongrel invasion for the last diversity wave, so they think that something only happens if it happens to them.

>In 1998, around 70 per cent of migrant children passed grade nine – the last mandatory year of “secondary school… That number has gone down to only 50 per cent in 2014, according to Sweden’s Teacher’s Union paper Lärarnas Tidning…

Because jews hates white people. Duh, first day on Sup Forums?

>Why are white countries the only ones targeted for diversity

Japan constantly gets attack from the UN.

>tfw you'll never get the feeling of living in a homogeneous society you can believe in because you weren't born Japanese/South Korean

Because yellows are incapable of human emotions.Duh.

diversity is good. Japan lost in WWII so cannot be the lucky diversed one. SAD

>what about Germany

This, its not only whites, its just we're the first ones dumb enough to put our neck on the jewish chopping block.

They are targeting asian countries too. Namely Japan.

It makes me wonder.. if china is really behind it all.. sometimes..I never trusted china.
Your country doesn't last 5000 years without a war outside of your border for good reason.

They must have tons of spies, and other agents god damn everywhere on their bank roll, from the street, tv, to lobbyists.

I firmly believe there is a chinese connection to the worlds blight.

White countries are wealthy, so "they" bring in diversity to destroy the economies

There are non-white countries facing this problem, however, countries like in Latin America are already miles ahead of white countries. Essentially, they're the result. There are countries there that used to be white. Because they're no-longer white, we barely notice.

Perfect example? Uruguay.

Also, whites are a threat to Jews. We're basically their biggest competitors. Also, they're trying with Japan. China went through a moment as well, but it was straightforward with communism and skipping the SJW middle stage. Look up Chinese Jews and you'll see China was subverted 150 years ago.

NOT only white countries are targeted for diversity. The United Arab Emirates is 40% Indian or Paki.

Japanese are the best at LARPing white people that any nation has ever done. Within a century of laying eyes on a white man they westernized, ditched their faggy anime swords and adapted the superior Western saber, taking their technology to par with European nations within a couple generations and dressed like the white man in pro-grade whiteman cosplay quality. They still do. There's nothing Japanese love more than dressing like white people. Even the top fashion feeds of Japanese culture center around looking at Western shit and turning it into something unique.

I admire Japan. If only other nations could LARP as hard at being white as they do, especially white people.

China isn't behind it. Even Jews dislike China. If anything, I'd blame Russia and some post-Soviet countries. Look up where the Khazars came from. Hillary was right about one thing, but she's still a cunt.

Also, look up the capital of Kazakhstan and look around at the buildings and layout. In fact, look at their ancient ruins and question them, especially if you study architecture. What you're shown on TV about that country isn't accurate at all. It's nothing like Borat.

What about Imperial Japan?

>4 posts before the right answer

The Japanese seem to really idolize old French chateau styles.

KEK!

white = christian
christian = guilt
guilt = weakness
jew = exploit weakness

Well, they seem to be pulling it off much better than the white man.

because white people are stupid

1.) Ottoman Empire, under the banner of Islam, attacks Byzantium.
2.) Weapons programs in Europe, both supporting and supported by modern science, start to pick up rapidly.
3.) New supply lines for modern economies, so as to support modern militaries, are needed.
4.) Colonialism becomes a thing.

Islam, like other sandnigger religions, is to blame.

Now take the dildo out of your ass.

Jews. That said a few jews are waking up and realizing that leaving China and Japan alone for too long would be a mistake.

Like Jake Adelstein.

they are mere slaves.

You should also look at Japan in the 1980's. It was literally American. Dad used to work with people from Japan at a bank back in the early 90's, and they were very much like white people in every aspect from being into Baywatch babes, wearing dad jeans (and the skinny dad jeans are still popular there) and combing their hair to the side like a 50's haircut. Not joking, a pale version of dadcore was, and still is, popular in Japan. Vaporwave clothing being a slightly modernized example. /fa/ calls it normcore or palewave.

Most refugees aren't Syrian

>If you start reading worldwide news instead of using Sup Forums as your source you will know that Latin America, for example, as been targeted for diversity even MORE than white countries.

Latin America was essentially a prototype for white genocide. You shouldn't have let in the jews :/

You mean all of them. There was a thread full of Germans, Danes, and Brits mentioning how they've never met an actual Syrian.

Just noticed?

Because Jews hate whites.

nigger countries are shit-holes, no whites or asians want to be there anyway.

Jewish White Genocide program.

Not really. you right that the low skilled labor's are slave
but most of the doctors and engineers are also immigrants
for eg in UAE most of the billionaires are also Indians

Africa is seeing alot of Chinese immigration

South Korea is getting diversity, farmers are marrying Vietnamese/Filipino women and they're producing mixed race babies.

I know the subtleties are lost on you whites but that's a big deal for Koreans. (esp with the skin color). Its not as disruptive as muslims but its still changing the korean population.

So the idea that only white countries are becoming "diverse" is false.

Because Africans are too dumb to do anything about it. Also, whites don't know or care because Chinese aren't white so they get a free SJW pass. SJW shit isn't pushing Chinese immigration into Africa.

>Why are white countries the only ones targeted for diversity?
because white countries were the ones receptive to kikes and this is what they got in return for their good will

Learn or had bashed into his skull.

wtf are "dad jeans" ?

Whites are the most glorious flowers and so unlike the common weeds.

Group evolutionary strategy. Jews see whites as their biggest potential competition.

Very bland, unflattering jeans. Think Hank Hill or Steve Jobs. However, at first, they were more flattering in the 1980's and early 90's and not as loose, if not borderline skinny, as well as being almost bleached.

Our (Dutch) Richest guy is 0.2 billion richter than ur richtest. (lmfoa): Frits Goldschmeding

Almost 1 billion Pajeets and the Netherlands haves better, moar, billionairs

Watch ur steps with boasting Pajeet. Just saying.

Almost 1 billion Pajeets, still the 4th smallest country in Europe gots 15times the amount of billionaires.

That's a completely irrelevant statement.

Aww you seem jealous are you the retard who was bitching about not getting visa ?

It wasn't boasting you retard, see the context
the previous poster thought that only labors work in middle east,

Shit like this is why pajeets are taking over. get used to it.

Pardon?
> Like we;re not aware of the amount of money our good old friend Sheik Muhammad El Abu Dhubai has?.
> Pajeet doesnt even. come close to uncle Stanley Chen from Hong Kong.
Get used to it and take number four above the Africans.

1. Whites
2. Asians
3. Arabs
4. Indians
5. Africans

and here I thought jeans were supposed to be bland. Oh well, I shall wallow in my dad jean'ishness.

DIVIDE AND RULE

I heard in other boards that some areas of tokyo are full of nigerians (Roppongi or something?) and Akihabara is full of filthy gaijins, so Tokyo is probably not a good example. Plus lots of chinese and korean immigration apparently.

And I don't now about the rest of latin america but we have been getting african refugees and chinese and their supermarkets for a while now. It used to be a thing of just Buenos Aires but now they are spreading even to small towns. Oh and the african refugees have caused riots already.

Because you couldn't convince anyone to move anywhere else.