Rank us, Latinos from best to worst

Rank us, Latinos from best to worst.
Be nice ;^)

Argentina & Chile >> Uruguay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nuke me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else

1 US
2 Chile
3 Argentina
4 Spain
5 Uruguay
6 Dominican Republic
7 Mexico
8 Peru
9 Colombia
10 Ecuador

K bro
1 US
2 Spain
3 Argentina
4 Colombia
5 Peru
6 I guess Brazil
7 Everyone else except from:
8 Mexico
9 Puerto Rico
10 Venezuela
I'd like more Latin interactions in this board btw, the only flag you normally see are the Mejichango's ones. Not very pleasant, no.

Thx Sempai ;)

You guys have god tier food and hookers, I wish I could go to Colombia every summer, god.

>Spain
>Latino

Don't get mad daddy ;(

Latin: of or relating to the peoples or countries using Romance languages
So yes

Thanks burger, you da real mvp.

Cuba>Venezuela>Bolivia>Nicaragua>Honduras>Spain>the rest>USA

I cant tell them apart and refuse to make an effort to this late in the game

>Being a commie

Cuba. Only reason you guys don't know is because Internet is heavily regulated in Cuba plus expensive as hell, Cubans can barely afford to eat anyway 2. The ones left on the island are stuck in communism and don't really know how much better it can be so the based Cubans on Sup Forums are from America. Such as me =)

If you want a helicopter ride that badly then why not simply ask?

You need more trucks

Kek

you are mad!!

Cubans =/= Castro! No one fuckin likes communism there, they know it can be better but they don't know an average dumbass on welfare lives better than them. There will be an uprising soon once they realize just how much prosperous they can be. Cuba pre-Castro was the best in Latin America

19. Puerto Rico, we lead spanish rap which is spreading "gansta culture" all over latino america
20. Mexico, do i really gotta say anything?
21. Spain, they caused all this shit and they fucked up their kingdom harder than anyone else in history

This is FACT

I'm Spanish and this offends me, we are moors not latinos.

White Cubans are cool.

We weren't talking about Cubans, we were talking about the country, basically its government and all.

And then a Civil War fixed it all.

Delet this

Spain shouldnt be on the list just like Portugal isnt.

Cuban Americans are great, I was talking about the ones that live in Cuba and support (((communism)))

Ok. Ur right. Government sucks.

And all Cubans are great. Black white whatever. Both act very similarly. The culture too stronk

Those who support are brainwashed and ignorant. I Feel bad for them

so I guess French, Italians, and Romanians are also latino :')

You're all equally shit

>t.spanish living in Germany

Thanks I reject this retarded rankings, all the countries are the same just like all scandinavian colonies are also the same.

peru is and will always be number one fuck chili fuck arentina fuck colombia fuck them all peru has the best food, the best coke, the best pisco, and MACHU PICHU

/thread

BEST RANKING

1 Spain
2 Uruguay
3 Argentina
4 Chile
5 Costa Rica
6 Columbia
7 Cuba
8 Mexico
9 US Latinos
10 Venezuela
11 Dominican Republic
12 Panama
13 Paraguay
14 Bolivia
15 Peru
16 Ecuador
17 Honduras
18 El Salvador
19 Guatemala
20 Nicaragua

Europe conquered half the world, Finland didn't do a god damn thing

We had this thread just 5 hours ago

Argentina
Uruguay (Like saying argentina twice)
USA
The rest
Chile

Argentina=chile>US(only for business and why is even on this list)>spain>mexico>brazil>everyone else>>>>shit>>>>venezuela

Why is Puerto Rico so low?

Don't you have any love for your countrymen?

Us, Spain the rest is shit

White Cubans live in Miami.

White = power and wealth in pre-commie Cuba. When Castro came to power the whites and elites fled to Miami. It used to be that if a Cuban escaped to Miami they were given automatic citizenship. But if a Dominican or Haitian tried to come here we'd deport them.

-litteral fag

Why don't people love us?

None of the spics. I hate being one.

fuck off stupid shit merda

Get the fuck out of my country. That's why.

Because you are officially bankrupt

Because you're a bunch of lazy fucking spics, living off gringo gibs. Declare independence from the US and stop being a parasite. Then we might respect you.

Chile no 1, Venezuela no 10.

1. Chile
2. Argentina

1. Spain
2. Argentina
3. Chile

The rest are would genocide trier.

gay

1. Chile
20. Argentina

>Venezuela is the same as Argentina
But is not.

What about Uruguay? They are even more white than Argentina.

Come on Finland, I tought you were Funland

i'd rank USA Latinos at the very bottom. they have all the bad traits of brown people (lazy, aggressive, filthy, loud) and none of the good ones (conservative, traditional, loyal to your nation)

I'm ok whit this.

Best was Chile before the Haitians

You posted this shitpost last night.

You are not a nice father

I like how Argentinians are ranked pretty highly, it makes me feel all fuzzy inside

Chile
Arg*ntina

ow

we wuz conquistadors n shiet.

>Peru chooses a Polish for president
>Chileans are on their way to choose a German

Amusing

I'm hungry now, thanks.

1) us
2) Colombia
3) Argentina
4) Chile
5) Peru
6) suranam
7) everyone else idc

go eat some fried plantains then

>Ecuador ranking so low
Tell me about my father's people, Sup Forums. He passed away early in life, and I was raised by mother's side of the family away from Ecuadorians.

I've heard bad things about the government, but I've had little experience with actual Ecuadorians. Really just a generalized idea of what my father was like. Are Ecuadorians that bad?

God I wish I wasn't this poor.

They are based, actually.

isn't food cheap there? I dated one if my Colombian students for a while and she was saying food is inexpensive af there

Nothing against them here, nice people but nothing spectacular, nothing to highlight in their country also, yeah they are corrupt and all but not Venezuela's tier. Overall a forgettable place, the perfect example of an average Latino country and what to expect from South America.

Latino is short for Latin American. Spaniards are not Latin American

what's the safest country for a white man in south America?

Filried platans take like half an hour to make and its launch time here, I'll have to cook rice meat and beans also. Food is cheap and delicious here, but we're really picky when it comes to cooking.

Argentina

I will gladly do it but if I renounce my us citizenship I cannot live in Puerto Rico, so though break

We're like the typical absent father.

fuck me, can I come over? had a lot of Colombian food in Miami. so fucking good and jealous right now. my ex Colombian girlfriend said the meat in Colombia is far superior to the meat in the US

Trust an Argentine to say something this retarded.

De que parte eres pah

>Spain

Venezuela posters were pretty high quality despite their country being an absolute shithole. Don't see them much anymore though for obvious reasons...