Tfw ex muslim

>tfw ex muslim
>tfw still ashamed of having the same skin colour + arab name as these terrorists

Fugg. I hate my life

>ex muslim

you still have to go

I'm sure you're a nice guy but you shouldn't really be here

I want to violently remove you from my nation.

So go back.

Tbh, go back and improve your own nation. Where are your parents from man? Pakistan? Iraq? It's good to know.

Just change your name Ahmed

lol @ you expecting sympathy here
This place is full of racial purists. They want you out of their country regardless of your religion.

>bleach your skin
>wear european clothes
>shave the beard
>get a hitler youth haircut
>change your name

or you could just go back from where your parents or grandparents came from

> ex muslim
> Proud North-African Arab, and proud of my brown melanin skin tone that makes all the white chicks fall for my dick.
>Don't feel any connection or responsible at all for a terrorist organization that is funded by corrupt western leaders, kikes and the CIA.

End it then, fucking goatfucker.

Change your name Mohammad

Are you going to integrate? What do you consider yourself as?

You're getting off on this, aren't you? Masochist.

Go back you sandnigger.

Doesent matter you have to go back.

Iran

>huur it's never Islam's fault
Fucking Molenbeek rat

Like i said, i'm an ex-muslim but still a proud North-African Arab. Almost half of all the whiteys in my country consider me as a terrorist because of my name and background so don't expect me to integrate when people aren't even willing to accept me as a normal citizen, even tough when i'm born here.

t. filthy subhuman

British land is for the British people. You still need to go back, paper British scum.

Thats not so bad it could be worse.

Go back to your shit hole.

Everywhere you walk in Europe, you'll be a foreigner.

t. larping molenbeek

being born somewhere isn't enough anymore mate.
thats the big problem we have in the UK.. we HAVE to stop calling people British or Belgians just because they were born there. It means nothing

>Islam established 1400 years ago.
>Isis established in the 2010's
>Exactly one decade after the glorious Amerkkkunt empire destablished the region for natural resources

You do the math Luigi...

>in my country
>proud North-African Arab

When did Belgium become a north-african country?

it doesn't matter. you are still in someone elses home.
thats worse than terrorism in my view.

I'm really looking forward to the day when you paper-Europeans meet the slug from my shotgun

>Flag of former British Empire
>Has the nerve to say i'm in someone else his home

I'm in no one else his home. I'm born here so you can fuck off.

How can you be proud of being a filthy sandnigger who had to flee his homeland because it is a shithole?

Too bad for you that's never going to happen. So you can spend the rest of your life dreaming about it...

I feel for you guys the most, must fucking suck. Ignore Nazis on here. Don't be ashamed of yourself, Arab culture goes back further than Islam anyway.

whats your name?

Go to Persia and revive Zoroastrism, it's much better than Islam and is more truthful to the true Persia.

>Never Fled my homeland since my family is here for 3 generations.
>My people ruled and raped your people for over 700 years, and irreversibly influenced your culture. So who is the real subhuman?

Go back to where your people are from then and stop piggy backing off our shit, you arab cunt.

no fuck you pal you delusional little cunt.
you are not in your home.
you may think you are but I'm sorry, you are wrong.

Oh sick i guess they're only terrorists when they have a cool team name. I guess al qaeda wasn't a cool enough name. I guess 9/11 was just a nothing burger right Belfag?

How much does it cost to get a new name? Also what is your name?

I image its something like Mohammed Khan, so it's impossible to doxx you.

Anglofy/Latinize your name maybe.

How does it feel knowing that people like me who employ people will discriminate and never let you get a job / any position of supervision?

Your life will be meaningless.

Just say you're hispanic , or greek or italian..

Welcome to the light side. :)

I suggest /r/The_Donald. Sup Forums is extremely racist.

Show them your hate. Explode in an Mosque

>Tfw you can critically help us by denouncing what you came from

Should you risk your safety by doing so, you've earned a place among us

>I'm born here
LARPing as native of another country believing that a piece of paper changed your ethnicity is as pathetic as niggers with their we wuz kangz. Don't go this way.

>proud north-african arab
What's there to be proud about, serious question.

Look m8, the hysteria on Sup Forums isn't representative of normies. Half of it is for kek, the other quarter is neckbeards, and the remaining quarter actually really hates you. Plus all the lurkers watching, but a part of me thinks lurkers are a meme now.

There are peaceful Muslims, but all Islam promotes violence. This religion needs amending, it needs change. Be the change that you want in the world, or be changed. Keep your head up, don't break laws, and we won't break you.

Have a good day.

Justice served

It's not your fault. Are your people who are abusing with the European kindness.
After ww2 europeans fought a lot agains rightwing idologies because ''muh poor immigrants''
But now even the retards see that ''muh poor migrants'' are here to leach, steal and shit everywhere.

Just join the Army like I did and hope for war so you can actually do something about it.
t. Ex Muslim

>Are you going to integrate?

Why are even asking these people this question? Why do you debase yourself like this? He's openly mocking you about how he's breeding your women and you're holding your dick and asking if he's going to be nice? Grow some fucking balls you pathetic coward.

kek, i have a job. Unlike most of the betamales on this forum.

Change you name by deed poll to something else.

>not beheaded yet
soon

There were Germans who were not Nazis, Russians who were not Communists. If you're one of the good guys, then be proud of that. Don't let the idiots define you.

Anglicise your name as best you can, give it a Christian twinge and people will just think yo uare Arab-Christian

fucking THIS
(checked)

>ex-muslim

Naw Holup...

I think you overestimate your numbers I find this board to be quite diverse in opinion

Iran so far away

> washing dishes

>tfw ex muslim

Isn't that supposed to be punishable by death?

Goatfucking is a proud cultural achievement.

Fuck off filthy terrorist. When you worship ISIS you worship kikes. Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi is a zionist Jew.

you're right, they won't but the time will come when your neck will meet the end of the sword
When we take Europe, traitors who turn their backs on Allah will be the first to go

lmfao, whatever makes you sleep at night

Ex-muslims have it really tough
>whites don't want them because lol terrorist
>muslims literally wants them dead for leaving

Reminder that Sup Forums is 1/3 non-white.
If you see people shilling for immigration "if they integrate" or "ex-muslims can stay" is because they're shitskins themselves.

lmfao, whatever makes you sleep at night

fuck you and ISIS
you both will meet Allah's justice by our hands

>When we take Europe

you really think this abdul?

Change your name. I'm sure they allow you to do it in the UK. Change it to Robert Johnson. There you go.

Love this

Fuck off self hating fag

Not before your mother gives me a nice and slow blowjob

Take my Slav cock to your mouth

>LOOK GUYS IM NOT A MUSLIM LIKE MY WEIRD EMBARRASING EQUIVILANTS HAHA PLEASE ACCEPT ME
>DID I MENTIOM TO YOU HOW IM NOT RETARDED BECAUSE IM NOT A MUSLIM?
>PLS ACCEPT ME

you're practically giving it to us so yeah i'm pretty optimistic desu

Same, OP. We live a truly cursed existence. We will never be accepted by anybody. Not the countries of our birth, nor the cultures of our parents. We will always be social pariahs.

Start using the Taqiyya principle against Muslims. Hurl your own shit back at them. Insult every Muslim you know and then Periscope your own murder so the world can see how ridiculous and selfish Islam is

>so don't expect me to integrate
Say no more.

I'll go over to Europe just to help stick you shit skins heads on a fucking pike you goat raping inbred faggots

Kek exactly this

>Ex
We'll see about that claim once the internet is gone and Big Sister has picked every little nitpicky piece of your life, pal.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So ridiculous your paranoid theory.

Melanin. Unironically.

petty insults will do you no good when you're on your knees about to meet the wrath of Islamic justice

spbp

lmfao, Taqiyya is a hoax

maybe theyre just meming and u belived them

dubz of truth senpai

Just stop. Everyone on this forum knows this is all just talk...

>pic
kek, those guys are well on their way to becoming born again christians. Similar to the fedora tipping satanists who start out doing it ironically but over time they start to buy into the rituals and become believers. But at least it will be a positive influence later in their lives.

go feed your goats now, abdul.

Dude stop seeing everything through a racial lens

Most people here in this thread are fucking with you, not because youre arab but because ur ashamed

If u were ashamed of another thing like being fat or being shy then people would make fun of you for this instead

What im trying to say is, being ashamed is the problem not your skin color

Now stop being a faggot and join us in the fight against terrorism, we need every allies we can get

Hey come on, he was just asking for a Blowjob from a Goat.

It's happening right before your eyes while you sit here complining about it online. This is why white people deserve to be bred out, they're the most spineless race

OP, you seem like a pretty chill dude. If you ever came to Canada I'd totally let you fuck my wife. Sharing is caring, my dude.

Isn't that kind of like the white guilt libtards? Be your own man. Stand up to your own biology.