Knife and truck debate when?

knife and truck debate when?

I don't understand that post. Does he suggest we should have a knife and truck debate at the next school shooting?

when self driving cars are reliable desu

no you stupid nyguen, he's saying guns arent the problem, terrorism will happen without it

Ban assault trucks desu

Ban assault muslims

The religion of peace strikes again.

pls b real

And as yesterday's events proved, terrorism has far less casualties when guns aren't involved.

So it would be better if the terrorists had guns?

whatever happened to one is too many?

Ban assualt muslims

Pretty sure you can rack up more kills with a truck in some situations desu.

You ever heard of Nice idiot? 100 casualties with a truck. Also in Brussels they did it with bombs, not guns.

what will your argument be if they start buying guns in east europe then bring it to west europe and make attacks with illigal guns ?

nine eleven

Don't be a cuck, park that truck.

Knife vs Truck

You arguments.

It would be better if at least the fucking cops had them.

I didn't know anyone ever mentioned terrorism in the gun debate.

I thought the debate was about depressed teenage boys taking their guns to school.

>the most illegal thing in the UK.

covfefe shadilay praise and two scops anons bin it m8

It would be no casualties if one good guy with a gun would shot the bad guy.
Yet no pedestrians have guns, kek even their Police don't have a gun.

Wouldn't that be a straight up murder. Someone has to die at least.

In America they did. Specifically for San Bernadino and Orlando. The left tried to make it about guns instead of about muslims.

This.
Electric trucks that reach up to 10 km/h is the only way to reduce truck violance

We should have a debate whether or not to let muslims have access to cars and sharp objects.

Trucks should be limited to three wheels so that less wheels can be used to run people over.

This world we live in...

They ended up shooting them anyway. Does that seem wrong to you? should they have let them kill more innocent people because "killing people is wrong"

Not advocating banning guns but it's INCREDIBLY obvious guns are more effective for terrorist attacks than knives, and probably better than trucks.

what about knives?

>Give the people guns, they need it!

>while at the same time complaining about the number of criminally insane muslims in the population

You can''t have both. UK won't get guns until the trash leaves or unless they have the best regulation out there. I hope they would never, ever decide to just have unrestricted gun access, not unless they drive out every fucking Muslim and nigger that plans to take one of these "unrestricted legal weapons! come get them now!" and shoot up a place.

And he continues to kiss the feet of the Saudis, who are directly responsible for all jihad in the world. Islam is not the problem, Wahabbism is the problem.

thanks don

Let's talk trucks.

Yes we need to ban assault trucks from cities.
also #bin that life and save a life

If both parties had weapons, the West would win, they train much more efficiently than muzzie shitskins, and utilize much more accurate weaponry

>ah, and here is a special gadget we've been working on for you, 007
>what is it?
>it's a lorry
>you plow into people with it

some police there have guns

In London, police cars with guns have large yellow dots on them so the terrorists know which ones to avoid.

WTF? I hate knives and trucks now!

>police cars with guns have large yellow dots on them

seriously?

No I'm fine with that. I was just responding to shoot the bad guy get no victims. But how do you know who's the bad guy before there are any victims.

It is London....do you really need to check?

>What is 9/11
>What is Nice
>What is Brussels
>What is Berlin

Trucks are go to vehicles to mass kill people because of their size

Time to ban trucks in cities folks

But if civilians have guns, won't they be able to defend against other guns?

ban cities
betters still ban civilization, just to be safe

Pretty sure it was a white van not a truck.

>Islam is not the problem

FUCK OFF IDIOT

this, because of how packed people are in part and parcel zones a truck can easily compete with IEDs for sheer destruction of life

It is real.

I love this timeline.

what will become the terrorizer's preferred method after the yuros ban trucks from cities?

also how will companies handle deliveries and logistics in cities without the trucks?

here in murrica Vans are trucks, same chassi with a different body/door options

Nice's 86 victims beg to differ

Yeah, go tell that to the fucking people that got stabbed

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums BTFO
HOW ARE WE EVER GONNA RECOVER

If the people on that bridge had been armed and trained there would be even less death. Hippies btfo.

fucking retarded argie bargie, hope england btfo's you indian mofos again

this guy gets it
The Sup Forums gun shills have no idea what this society would look like with freely available guns, no idea. It would be fucking unbelievable, and not in a good way.

Sup Forums totally gets it if they actually think about it

It just makes sense. Why would I come here and bitch about Muslims planning attacks and forming armies in daddy Britain if I was okay with some retard gun law that would eventually leak guns into their hands?

Guns are good for UK but only if it's done right, and since they don't have hundreds of years of guns in the nation they have a good opportunity to do it right.

Goolag : pure coincidence

terrorists need to attack people with tea cups to see where the tipping point is for Brits to push back

Push back how? How should they push back? In what way do you think they should push back? Since you said they should push back and implied they haven't reached that tipping point, what do you think they should do to push back? What should that push entail of? I'm just wondering how Bits could push back. How should they push back?