Ywn be welsh

>ywn be welsh

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/2100854/teen_tabby_first_facials.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm half cornish and half swedish. Can I join the welsh fanclub?

Why do you want to be Welsh?
We don't have anything besides the usual mudslime population and a dying language.

Wyt ti'n Cymraeg? Dwi'n eisiau ddysgu Gymraeg

>jones

I need the other rare welsh pepe
someone post it

I find the Welsh accent on girls cute af. Shame I can't say the same about their faces.

Welsh pride worldwide

I have a French last name, and no one here can spell or pronounce it. I can only imagine how much worse the Welsh must have it.

this pic is hilarious im stealing

Welsh girls are qt as fuck

well the super furry animals are from there so i guess it isn't so bad

>Welsh girls are qt as fuck

They all look like the beauties carefully picked for internet posting. You should believe that.

Good, the Welsh cuck themselves to the Nigels at every opportunity.

Well all anglo girls are kind of a mixed bag. The ones that are good looking tho are really REALLY good looking

I'm Welsh it's great.

Politically correct people can't work out whether or not our oppressed nation should be allowed to be cultural nationalists.

Considering the direction the rest of the UK is taking a lifetime of drunken livestock rape and mushroom collecting is starting to look quite reasonable.

Why not to move the camera up a little? Why can't women take photos without boobs in them?

>Proud to be welsh
>Can't speak the language

Dewch ymlaen hogia.

we have quite a few lad dw

i love how much wales is loved on Sup Forums

Oh, I wish you could see my Facebook son. Full of beautiful Welsh girls all from my own town in south Wales. Everyone in Britain knows Welsh girls are the best. Even us Welsh men are the best. Just ask the army of English slags who come here for some prime Welsh beef mate. We Welsh are the Cinderella of the british isles and the rest are the ugly salty ass sister's and they know it.

Thats not it familia, its the one where pepe is totally redrawn into a different frog & his skin is the flag
I already know I'll never find that shit ever again, good bye my fucking welsh pepe

Holy shit lurk more

>dying language

Only in the south, you filthy fucking anglo-saxon colonisers. GIVE US BACK OUR CLAY!!!

> ywn be Alex Jones
> ywn be Tom Jones
> ywn be JP Morgan

I have some Welsh kings in my ancestry from the 1300s or thereabouts, but I can't say I'm very Welsh.

Kek, anglos dont know what a good looking girl is. There isnt one in UK, Canada or USA

im fine

>flag is a fucking draco
>not cucked to hell and back

Pick one

WE

Yeah, the number of English girls who say it was the best sex, and the number of Welsh girls who stay here even though the English fancy them and have all the money . . .

If Jordan Peterson fans can explain that then I'm listening.

Are you going to admit those brown fellows with the knives and vans are members of the Welsh Peoples Front (not to be confused with the Peoples Front of Wales)?

>beautiful Welsh girls

xhamster.com/movies/2100854/teen_tabby_first_facials.html

Wales, the movie.

>only part of "muh heritage" I know is Welsh (immigration records)
is this good or bad?

> what is the red and white dragon myth from King Arthur which preserved more ancient Celtic mythology?

All my great grandparents on my dad's side were all Welsh who moved here for better conditions mining coal. My grandparents still spoke Welsh but they never taught my dad, or he never wanted to learn, so I didn't get a chance to learn it either, which I've always regretted.

My mother is a first gen German immigrant, but I've only ever really been interested in my Welsh heritage, the history, language and culture. How mych would you guys fuck with me if i came there to just experience the region and people? I've heard you like to fuck with Brits by speaking Welsh around them.

My family is Mormon. I have my ancestry traced and documented pretty far back. We take genealogical documentation pretty seriously.

>TFW get to visit Wales for 2 months this year

Leave in 2 weeks. Shitting myself about flying into Europe and then Manchester but once I'm home it will be beautiful. Haven't seen my doggos in so long.

They've always Been jelous of our beauty mate. I know a good few English people here and they're all ugly as fuck. Not even exaggerating.

>I've heard you like to fuck with Brits by speaking Welsh around them.

Welsh language was dying out because the older Welsh thought it was rude to speak it in front of non Welsh speakers.

The young Welsh are more radical.

My only shame is that I don't speak Welsh. I know a little and that's that. Never really bothered to learn either. (Well never really bothered to learn anything other than football, boxing and rugby desu)

wouldn't you say "Dwi'n eisiau ddysgu siarad Cymraeg"?

or maybe I don't understand the context

Same here, my mother's side of the family from Ireland don't speak it, so my dad didn't speak Welsh much at home.

Where are these slags. I'm from Maesteg, and I can't find any.

MAESTEG
EWENNY
RD

Nice try

>We take genealogical documentation pretty seriously.

why?

>ywn visit or correctly pronounce Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Non-country since 1998 everybody!

>dying language

there are more under 5's in Wales who speak Welsh than over 60's lad

Mae bod yn Cymraeg yw'r bilsen coch terfynol. Chwythu y ffyc allan moch saesneg.

Welshman here from west wales
>summers arriving
>shit ton of tourists
>filthy Germans
>lmao packs of 6'6" Dutch
>LOUD AS FUCK LANDANERS
>saw cutie girl today, she answers her phone and starts speaking 100mph polish/Czech/something
>saw a few rare pakis, got me a bit concerned
Dear tourists
If you visit Wales
>learn to fucking drive- you all are scared of big hedges and drive 10mph on roads that I've driven 90
>don't come near me with your fucking dog because mine is bred to round sheep and be aggressive and it will try to kill yours
>buy as much things as possible -we really really need your money
>LONDONERS STOP BEING SO OBNOXIOUS AND LOUD I DONT CARE IF YOURE A TAXI DRIVER OK
>if you hear me speaking Welsh it's because I want you to fuck off (sorry)
>don't even come here if youre a paki tbqh
>enjoy your stay otherwise (and seriously give us your shekels were broke as fuck)

ceredigion or pem?

i'm stuck up in the iron hills, would love to move west or north one day

what is time travel

Ceredigion boi
Nearish Pembrokeshire border though

It's very open to interpretation, but the red dragon might be Sophia, some saints like Brigit and Sophia weren't really people who were born and died and Sophia's red in old Christian pictures.

You can say both, one's just more conversational, I'd personally just say "ddysgu Cymraeg"

>welsh
Thank God

MAESTEG
A
E
S
T
E
G