FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS

FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IcHqIsukEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trips checked.

So now I can bomb people, then ask them for money? what a world, used to be the other way around

>Muslim man now has £17,000 collected from liberal infidels with which to fund more terrorist activities
PART
AND
PARCEL

It says Westminter. Not "London Bridge". It's from last time the religion of peace enriched you.

FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS

Is this the same as the "muslims" who were offering free rides after the grande concert?

What's money going to do? Are people supposed to go around now and hope that their loved ones die in a terrorist attack so they can get some cash?

Are we becoming the fucking Ferengi?

Here's your charity money we raised, kaffir (minus jizya).

>source:
>wikipedia

>hey i know you lost the love of your life/your child/ your ability to walk, but here is money. see how good i am?

FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS

Does Quran promote terrorism in any form? I'm confused.Why is it always Muslims?

>wikipedia again

I guess the price of human life is about 2000 pounds
(about the same price my new computer cost)

I can't wait 'till the next big event.
Ramadan isn't even half over yet.
The death toll will get bigger and more money can be demanded from kuffar.
I just want the biggest show possible at this point.

Wow. How is following this legal?

should have invested in cryptos instead, indeed

dont forget to pay capital gains on that 17k my goys

because "real" muslims just interpret it differently right user?

>we are very sorry to have slaughtered your familly like the animal,they are, get a kebab on the house.

>tfw Taqiyya costs money

Some sand niggers know their welfare checks are coming again soon.

>paying to get away with murder

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

we have a term in america called the nigger lottery. it's when your dindu nuffin kid accidentally does something and ends up dead. suing the city gets you a fat lottery prize, upwards of several million depending how hard you use the media

> One Muslim man starts a gofundme, states it is on behalf of a Muslim community
> Non-Muslims donate to it
> MSM states it was Muslims who raised all the money

Makes sense.

>some giga kike like Soros throws 20k
>it was actually Muslims all along
>see they're good guys, nothing to worry about

FUCK OFF INTEL
SAGE YOUR SHIT THREAD

so... every muslim in London gave one penny, basically?

>some muslim extremists who enjoy the support of most muslims worldwide killed my family
>but a few other muslims donated some money to charity

Well, that changes everything.

Cheer for every liberal death, it makes our side stronger

Would you put a price of your family lifes?

I LOVE YOU I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN I PROMISE

So Muslims can hunt Brits as long as they pay a few grand?

>Muslims are now taking Jizya from Liberals after killing their people

AHAHAHAAHHAAH

BTFO

Yes because £17,000 is going to stop terrorism.

Gee, I wonder where that money is going...

This.

Britain is hopeless. You can't fix stupid.

Who cares if it's Wikipedia. It's not like they site of Christian extremists that are trying to cover up abortion clinic bombings.

jej
inb4 all this money goes towards fighting islamophobia

WTF i want to get attacked by muslims now

Not even that, every Muslim in Britain gave less than a penny, ie most of them gave jack shit.

Female suffrage was a mistake. Muslims, and other savages, are taking full advantage.

It's like me setting your house on fire then throwing a bucket of water at it

So that's what 0.02 pounds per muslim in London
wow, huuuuge support

memes aside 17000 is fucking nothing.

this and only this

A group of muslims have just turned up at the scene and stood behind a bbc reporter who was live on air. They were holding signs saying, isis will lose, we love London and love will win. Of course the bbc gave them airtime. Literally hijacked the broadcast.

>Kills your family
>Raises a paltry sum of money from a community of millions
>Gives you a pay off of enough money to buy a low cost new car so you won't blame the religion that killed your family
>T-thanks imam you Muslims are truly a religion of peace and tolerance! This new car was totally worth the death of my wife!

Wikipedia is a reliable source. And for the love of god, it's all true.
Don't you fucking see everyone in your country murdered by muslims? Are you demented?

CNN and the BBC just reported that when the terrorists exited the van they asked people, "Where are the WMDs?" before stabbing them. They didn't even give them a chance to answer. Suck!

>money replaces human life
yeah, money isnt gonna cut it anymore

You know what would impress me? if one of these hijabi women took it off or one of the beardy guys shaved his beard.

That would impress me but all this other shit does nothing. Not all muslims yeah we fucking get it but you guys are exploding all over the shop all across europe.

>Implying they won't take the money for themselves like they always do

>17,000

I have more money in my bank account right now and im just a wagecuck lol

It's great knowing that these people thinking bribing society with 17,000 euro is sufficient to turn a blind eye to the death and destruction.

Well, we could say they're pretty good at highjacking.

>on welfare
>raises money

They're just giving your money back user

lol that'll cover the cost of 2 funerals

it's not 2005 anymore my nigger, linking wikipedia is acceptable. just scroll down to the bottom of the page for source websites

Here's your sources you newfag shareblue shill.

>My countrymen were stabbed by jihadists yesterday but I'm gonna call this guy out for muh wikipedia huehuehue notallmuslims huehuehue

fucking kys britcuck

And again b/c you're a faggot.

mudslimes

>It's not Muslims you idiot
>it turned out to be Muslims

B-B-B-B-BUT RIGHT WING TERRORISM HAS KILLED MORE PEOPLE IN HISTORY THAN ANY OTHER TYPE OF TERRORISM!!!!!!!!

Did I mention your prophet was a demon possessed pedophile.

>wikipedia isn't a reputable sources
>goes on to quote HuffPost
Why are always people who whiteknight muslims so doltish?

I've got some pork for you.

It was troll's remorse. This time two muslims might start two crowdfunding campaigns!

Are you really implying that it won't 100% work on the masses?
The average person in the U.K will get pulled in by this shit and it makes me mad every time knowing that the blackpill is just a reality

Wow, that will surely ease future attacks and the parents currently crying because they lost loved ones to yet another islamic attack :^)

some are alright, we need to unite against the zionists and encourage muslims to become better nations on their own lands

Amazing, that's at least £1,500 for each of their dead relatives. Should just about cover the funeral. I bet they're ecstatic.

You're being rused

a "Muslim" man started a crowd fund on the internet and exclusively Muslims donated I'm sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=8IcHqIsukEQ

It's less effective each time. People are really good at noticing patterns and will become desensitized to that "gesture" as much as they are to the violence.

>muslim just got $18k from white cucks

>picture
Same could be said about Christians. They don't follow their book like they're supposed to. Not complaining about that though, it actually makes for a tolerable society.

Can an user then make up some shit like this and ask for money saying its gonna be donated?

As long as i keep killing bongs and raise money for them im good boy ?

>he just told you it does, just stop
>just stop

All this shows is that being in proximity to muslims will lead to your death, even for other muslims.

>when you use terror money and welfare money from the white people you just blew up and ran over to pay off other white people and lul them into a false sense of security

t. Paki

>Captcha: Select all images with bridges
:(

>crowdfunding campaign

The money is coming from white traitors only.

Equivalent to fraction of a penny each, how generous. Who wants to bet that it was Ahmadi Muslims who donated this money anyway.

>we will kill you but it's fine since well pay you scraps
Sounds good.

oh man that is a great pic to do "cracking open a cold one with the boys" to

40 brits died but muslims gave 16000 pounds and free rides

Aahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are so fuuny reddit is that way.