>"t-that does it!! CRUSADES NOW!!"
>nothing happens
>another truck run over 12 germshit
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! FUCKING MUDSLIMES!!! WE GONNA REMOVE KEBAB!! YOU SEE!!"
>nothing happens
>bus drives over 4 britshit
>nothing happens
>blasts in russia
>now you are fucked !!!! le based putin le saviour of le white race will glass all sandniggers!!! just wait!!!
>nothing happens
>blasts in manchester
>"m-maybe t-this will redpill the normies!!! p-please??"
>nothing happens
>another truck ran over 7 britcunts today
>...
when will you internet crusaders accept the fact that you can't do anything about it besides crying like a bitch? we will continute to kill you and you will continute to cry like a bitch. Just accept your fate already.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysabah.com/op-ed/2017/04/29/making-the-most-of-a-post-western-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lel

West is cucked since 9/11

WE COULD HAVE STOPPED IT LONG AGO

>Yes goy go kill these evil Muslims in the middle east for Israel
I don't hate Muslims when they are confined to their own territory instead of being Jewish pawns

do you know how many muslims the white man has killed?

We have killed MILLIONS, these terrorist attacks are nothing, more people die from tripping over the pavement each day. Just think about that MOBA trump dropped and think of all the little innocent muslims that got blown to shreds, feelsgoodman

>tfw that post isn't even bait, because it's true
>americans will shit themselves because they can't refute that and call you a roach
every single time
keep fighting the good fight mehmet

>instead of being Jewish pawns
You retard you are the Jewish pawns propping up Israel

since 45'

Well, you just wait, because next time we're really gonna get mad!

politics will let it happens as long as only civilians are killed. Dead civilians are good for their popularity, it allows them lots of TV time and makes it easy to pass the laws they need to get richer.
nothing will change until politics gets killed. Before that, the authority will do the same, aka silence people who complain harder than they silence fichier S, and radical mudslimes trying to buy weapon.

I'll fucking kill you. Give a place to meet and we can talk about it irl you fucking shitskin. I will rip you the fuck apart, keyboard warrior - like I've done to other muslims. Lol I bet you're going to annoy this, fucking pussy. Keep ranting ad trolling on the internet while I fuck Turkish diaspora you mankey worthless cunt.

>>nothing happens

entire middle east is in a state of constant war and strife and the muzz are getting bombed back to the stone age

use your brain cell to end your life roach

Because these things take time. The last time the Ottomans annoyed us for example, we sent a single guy into the desert and destroyed your """Empire""" with a collection of your Arab brothers. Plus, nobody really gives a shit about Turks, you're not Europeans and you're not Middle Eastern, you're just a land bridge state that exists because nobody thought your were worth the time of day.

the roach is right
we're beyond saving
thank god i live innawoods so i can close my eyes from the truth
still miss the good old days tho

The mods should saturate this board with boric acid powder to drive out the roach infestation.

Turkey is the most peaceful country in the region though? They're bordering Syria but they're chill af about it.

They're also getting replaced by Kurds and Arabs

>you can't do anything about it besides crying like a bitch?

Do you have any knowledge of Middle Eastern history post-1914 to present day? The white man is responsible for millions of muzzie deaths alone.

>>"m-maybe t-this will redpill the normies!!! p-please??"

i love this part.

>islamist roaches and spicshits allying together in desperation

Sad. Why do you have to make our countries as shitty as yours?

what the fuck is this thing?

wouldn't even be a 3/10 here in Goymany

>m-muh clean based unwhore islam girls!!! lol wyte kuks btfo!!!
nice to see you not replying lmao, fucking pussy

States don't get to have an opinion

dailysabah.com/op-ed/2017/04/29/making-the-most-of-a-post-western-world

Erdogan is the light

Lame b8 m8

This. Still need to hit back harder though. RWDS nao reeeeeeeeeee

At least you can talk...
Who are you?

She's danish and high test hot asf. I guess you roaches enjoy those 8 year old girls who can't struggle away, right?

A big guy

There's a pretty nice harvest of dead syrian kids that we get to see though. Helps ease the pain.

We literally did Trump was shouting about. Build a fucking wall around whole border.

For every westerner killed through Islamist terrorism, 100+ Muslims die. I consider that a worthy ratio, roach.

>Just think about that MOBA Trump dropped

He's right..

When are we going to stop bitching on the internet and kill these cocksuckers for real?

Oh wait, everyone is too afraid of their governments to do this.

Fucking cowards.

meanwhile Saudis laugh and finance extremists in those countries. :)

The only thing(s) that keeps you alive are Western morals. If we didn't have morals like you sandnigger pieces of subhuman shit, we would nuke your dirty brown ass off the face of this earth. Don't act like you're still breathing because we're incapable of other arrangements, kebab.

???

reminder that erdogan is initiated in the hator pentalpha lodge

You first

Unironically same

what ?

????

>turks
>muslims
????

People will always choose the strong horse. It wont be long till you see a spike in conversions to islam in the west.

Remember, you could have all done something.

Because nobody truly gives a fuck, aside from those directly affected. Everyone saying that they'd do this or that are full of it, especially Sup Forumsacks.

Remember that tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society. The west is fucked and that's final. Just accept it and live out your life as best you can, instead of giving a shit about such things. Then again, this board is mostly for degenerate entertainment, so I suppose it's okay.

Euros are cucks and deserve what they got. I know your trying to shit post but this is all to true senpai.

Kek, wonder how many muzzy children got shot in the last hour alone.

>Glorious Eurasian Caliphate of the New Ottoman Empire
Based.

>when will you internet crusaders accept the fact that you can't do anything about it besides crying like a bitch?

Hey /pol, I think that wilthy roach is trying to communicate with us!

I don't really see any difference between liberals posting vigils and polacks posting anti-Islam stuff. Neither one do anything about their problem.

Muslim girls love white muslim converts im a convert Thanks to Allah is time to convert to islam guys

Reeeeee!!1! Remove Kebab now!

What's second pic from?

We kill thousands of muslims a day with drone strikes
Why would I leave the comfort of my home to kill you when the us government just kills your families for us?
No one cares about terrorism
It's just a ploy so we can use to support are agendas

>blasts in russia
>now you are fucked !!!! le based putin le saviour of le white race will glass all sandniggers!!! just wait!!!
>nothing happens

so uh, daily raids with dozens of removed kebabs in chechnya is "nothing" for you?

of course western MSM will never tell you about that

Sorry user, I don't know.

Tell me Sputnik, where can I get some real news?

dont you got some kids to behead abdhul or women to rape

>How to stop the Islamic attacks

Carry out an attack on them so devastating and unthinkable that they'll be too scared to act ever again in the fear of the retaliation you're capable of.

example!

>Bosnia 1990
>Muslims shoot up Serb wedding
>Muslims attack Serb village
>Serbs get pissed off, no hashtags, no filters or any bullshit like that
>Go to wat
>Serbs enter town of Srebrenica
>Gen. Mladic orders massacre of 7,500+ Muslims
>World and Muslims in a general state of shock
>No attacks on Serbs since

>we will continute to kill you
No.

apparently that is what muslims want to happen.

>think Muslims give two shits about one another

Say you kill 10,000 oh I don't know, Pakistani Muslims. You think I give a shit? You think the Indonesian Muslims give a shit? You think the Philipine Muslims give a shit? We don't. A whole lot of us might whine and bitch about it, but generally we don't give a shit, especially the ones doing the actual bombing. They give the least amount of shit on what happens to other Muslims because if they truly gave any shit they'll after Israel instead.

And still a few nuclear bombs could wipe most of the Turkish population away from earth
We're weak, keep pushing us, the more you attack us , the more people become redpilled
Mass extermination is not just about killing in mass but also about not feeling guilty about it
You're on the way of making us not feel guilty
It will come soon

>not realizing that muslims girls masturbate everyday to mel gibson and leonardo dicaprio
>not realizing that all girls from all races are attracted to white guys because they are taller, wealthier (or come from rich countries), and better looking than non-whites
white guys are a catch in all 3rd countries
you marry one you get a citizenship in a rich first world country.
It has nothing to do with you
most white guys who marry from 3rd world countries do so because women in his country want nothing to do with his autistic overweight ugly ass.
but women from muslim countries and otherwise can put up with his Asperger ass for that citizenship.

Exactly what ISIS wants. The same can be said about Muslims as a whole. What do you think is stopping the 1.6 billion people from blowing themselves up and taking the 4.4 billion people with them? It's the fact that the jihad the terrorists wage is unjustified. As soon as anyone mass attack any Muslim population on the pretense simply because they are Muslim, then it becomes an actual jihad.

And then, armageddon.

I'm rooting for the sand people at this point.

If we can't save the eu cucks then they should just be destroyed.

>we will continute to kill you
>we
You won't do shit either so shut up jamal

We accept the fact that Muslims will kill other Muslims, so we just cheer when that happens.

More dead in Kabul today.

>if you kill your enemy they win

>And then, armageddon.
So are there any undesirable aspects of this?

No more anime for either of us you dingus.

Muslims can literally go out a cut throats of thousands in Europe at this point. And nothing will be done besides a number of raids and increased police on the street.

More people die each year in car accidents than muslims kill in Europe. Meanwhile your mudslimes have been forced to live in shitholes that white people have been bombing to shit for decades. Yeah you definitely have our balls in a vicegrip