The gestalt:

The gestalt:

> Fake imam is actually a right-wing atheist shitlord who dresses up in traditional garb to fool actual muslims and liberals
> Fake imam lets slip that he agrees with extreme-right Australian politicians on TV
> Fake imam says the most outrageous anti-Islam things you can imagine ("Islam is filth", "Islam teaches violence", "the Left is ruining London with multi-culturality", etc.)
> Fake imam publicly agrees with MUSLIM BAN
> Fake imam publicly insults both Saudi Arabia and Iran
> Liberals don't know what to respond because he's a shitskin and they don't want to appear racist
> Fake imam probably browses Sup Forums
> ???
> Profit

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/religion/articles/2017/04/11/4651763.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wYuHJ1mrsLI
youtube.com/watch?v=mmcCmjhO8KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lK6HngLXIOU&feature=youtu.be
shiachat.com/forum/topic/235012396-exposing-imam-shaikh-brother-mohammad-tawhidi/?page=22#comment-3029452
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>imamofpeace
lol this guy is a legend

Bumperoo

I just hope he is not discovered any time soon and has time to do maximum damage to muslims and the left.

proof that he's fake?

ban those who insult fakeimam

Proof that he is fake:

abc.net.au/religion/articles/2017/04/11/4651763.htm

Madman. He'll die if they catch him.

>that nose
really activates those almonds, OP

Not that I mind. At least the Eternal Schlomo is doing great work there.

Yeah, I don't think he's going to be around for long.

Hope he can masimize enthropy in the time he has left.

keksimus maximus

Dude is fucking based. This is what it's going to take. Muslims criticizing extremist Muslims and supporting the culture / nation they reside in.

>He'll die if they catch him.
And then the news would bury the story.

>abc.net.au/religion/articles/2017/04/11/4651763.htm
aww man

a pollack? never give up hope

lol this is real

Yeah, but since he's brown and dresses in full jedi shitskin gear the lefties can't say much against him, OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE RACIST.

The guy is a fucking genius.

>Fake imam
you mean not israel backed imam

you forgot the best part. he sides with israel on Israel vs palestine conflict. saying its obviously the jewish holy land

This is the sad part, she is just a virtue signaling republican

No, I mean not backed by Shias either.
Just listen to his videos, some of his talking points seem taken out of Sup Forums.

Of course, he has to soften up a lot of the stuff in order not to give away what he really thinks, but fuck, some of stuff against Islamic scripture is savage.

You know he's not a real muslim when literally NO OTHER MUSLIM agrees with him on anything.

Doesn't matter tho, he's brown so he can still smash lefties.

Schlomo confirmed! Probably Mizrahi larping.

Oy das... gevalt

Well, he is literally calling for a reformation of Islam as a whole.

>Rockefeller Republican

She's a Democrat

it'll be pretty funny if shitlord minorities end up being ZOGs undoing

hell, that's what half of Sup Forums is.

I'm having mixed feelings about Muslims, lads. Yesterday some young Muslim guy uploaded a video to facebook of his 3 friends being arrested for mouthing off to police in London, calling them pigs and saying it was police brutality.

All of the comments on the video were from other Muslims saying that they should be sent to Pakistan to live and if they didn't want to be restrained on the ground by police then they should have watched their mouths. The only person defending them was some white bitch.

The Eternal Boomer strikes again.

>republican

Yeah, and I am a nigger-jew-muslim.

Muslim here. I've heard him speak and mizrahims tend to have different accents. He seems like a legit self hating ex Muslim

>Say some Sup Forums tier shit against degenerate pride rallies with a lisp and a limp wrist
>Immune to criticism because I'm suddenly a victim class of person

It works every time. Just be the victim somehow and talk shit.

That's what he has to say - but if you listen to his speeches, he says that the actual SCRIPTURE is incompatible with the west.

Remember: muslims have to agree that the Quran is the literal word of god and cannot be changed. If you are a muslim, YOU CANNOT ACCEPT that the Quran be reformed. It's not like Christianity, where you can accept some level of reformation.

This is the genius: the lefties don't understand that he's actually making sure that muslims can't accept his seemingly benign call to reform.

Muslims understand what he's trying to do, but lefties are unaware.

Muslims are naturally respectful of authority, but what makes them really bad is the specific sets of laws they would have enforced

>abc

Those lying cunts would write anything to push their agenda.

Realtalk, how long will it be before we start to see religious conflict between more integrated muzzies and the medieval fucks fresh from the 3rd world?

Would be great to see another schism. Then they would go back to just killing each other.

this

WTF I LOVE SHITSKINS NOW

>Just listen to his videos, some of his talking points seem taken out of Sup Forums.
Like the shit that's obvious with even a tenuous grasp on reality?

don't be a cuck. most people of any race are decent. that doesn't mean we have to invite them to inherit our children's birthright.

>requests proof
>links extreme leftwing news article from ABC (((news)))

dont see any proof there though.

Ya

he's a real imam, descended from a family of imams, but he actually has a brain cell and realizes islam is bad.

so you're saying he seems legit....nice.

There's no such thing as a well intigrated muslim. They are ALL fundies, just with different levels of comittment to public demonstration. This fake imam is an athiest with basically zero legit followers, a funny troll, but not representative of a genuine reformation movement or direction among any muslim community

>4th wave feminism is actually oppressed Muslim women and their sympathetic brothers/husbands/sons
>A rise of reformed moderate Islam in some shithole middle eastern country
>They brutally exterminate old Muslims because tolerance doesn't exist in their culture
>They send missionaries to the west to save degenerate liberals
>Islam conquers the world and ushers in peace and prosperity for the next 10000 years

Would be funny desu.

It's bad why? give me one good reason?

>Ayaan Hirsi Ali has called for Tawhidi to be "elevated to celebrity status" to counter the influence of Waleed Aly, who she accuses of "having a stake in a Muslim Brotherhood-type of organisation."

This is a fucking gold star endorsement in my book.

It's another butthurt sunni thread. Once whites and shias team up against Jews and sunnis there can be peace in the world

Any shitskin with half a brain sees shit is gonna be tough for them in the near future, either the place they live turns into the hellhole they tried so hard to escape or 1488 becomes a reality and they are slaughtered like the vermin they are.

The best option for them right now is stoping the flow of subhumans into our countries so the situation doesn't get worse and pray they will be allowed to stay.

Jesus Christ, that's pathetic.

1) When has a leftie (((news))) outlet ever bashed someone's Islamic credentials?

2) Watch his videos and read his tweets. Read between the lines. Obviously he can't say he's an ex muslim, but the calls for reformation that he offers are not doctrinally viable for even moderate muslims

3) Check his twitter and youtube interactions. LITERALLY no other muslim (shia or sunni) agrees with him, because they understand what he's trying to do.

It's in plain sight - He even says that the Bukhari (second most important book for mudslimes) isn't compatible with the west.

>There's no such thing as a well intigrated [sic] muslim
I've known some

>but he actually has a brain cell and realizes islam is bad.
Might realize the possibility that Islam is being set up for a massive backlash.

You need to be given a reason why after what literally just happened, in a long string of things that literally just happened. Unbelievable.

No, you only thought you did.

Actually if white nationalism took control we could come to a peaceful agreement with our Muslim brothers.

A peaceful agreement like "you can fuck off back to the desert forever or die"

Then they faked it masterfully from 2nd grade all the way through college and the doctorates they earned weren't real or the peoples' lives they save. Or... you're full of shit.

So you are a white convert to Islam?

But who knows, you might be correct after all.

The west is gay marriage and transgender bathrooms. Anything that is incompatible with that is welcomed by me.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYuHJ1mrsLI

hmmm

Is he actually a fake Imam though?

How do you even become an Imam?

>It's bad why? give me one good reason?
If ya haven't noticed that last hundred examples of what it inspire yer probably way too retarded or ideology blinded to communicate with. It's of minimal stimuli calling you a retarded faggot and asking if you'd ask that question if you had a ten year old sister that was kidnapped and sex slaved to savages. But I'll go to wasted effort, so here's a retarded (You)

Blue-pilled westerners are the walking dead anyway so it doesn't matter if they get killed. Wake me up when Islamic terrorists attack some "Nazis"

Why are you trying to expose him then?

>Emment & Michelle
Joint account? is there nothing sacred anymore. can't even shitpost without the wife knowing.

I'm not, just sharing my enthusiasm with my faget Sup Forumsack brothers.

if it stops this multicultural bullshit good for him he is a based shitskin atleast

It only says that Sunni muslims think he's fake
Also:
>Chloe Patton is a Melbourne-based researcher and writer. Her doctoral research was an ethnographic study of young Australian Shi'i Muslims. She was formerly a research fellow at the International Centre for Muslim Understanding at UniSA and at the Institute for the Study of Muslim Civilisations at the Aga Khan University, London.

The west is anti-white while Islam is racially neutral. And you still want to take the side of the west in that conflict? You must be a cuck or something.

So tl;dr

Terrorists and future terrorists don't like him but actual literal moderates do like him. Therefore he must be fake.

A+ reporting.

You can go to nursing school and still be a fundie you fucking idiot. Just ask san bernardino

Fact: OP is Muslim

>"moderate" Republican
>Rockefeller Republican
Hmm

It's because you're a Sunni shitskin, aren't you? Go back to Pakistan.

>ABC

Couldn't find it on CNN or the BBC, huh?

Fuck off they aren't "Fundies"already told you, you're talking shit about shit you have no clue about. In fact, I don't know any muslim fundies in my area with quite a lots of muslims.

>the public school system can't be fooled
>colleges can't be fooled
>doctorates discriminate based on secretly held religious beliefs?
You're a fucking idiot.

Yeah he is fake in the sense that he is not a real muslim ie. not a fucking savage

This guy is Shia so i have a feeling that when he's talking about "radical Islam" or is talking about banning certain Islamic scripts, he is talking about Sunni Islam and banning Sunni books.

When i hear him giving specifics, it's usually Sunni-related but he uses the word "Islam" instead of "Sunni"

For example, he talks about banning certain Islamic books here in 11:25 and the book he specifically mentions is Sahih al-Bukhari, which is the most important Sunni book of hadith:
youtube.com/watch?v=mmcCmjhO8KQ

And he obviously doesn't believe in Sahih al-Bukhari because it's a Sunni books so he doesn't care if it's banned lol

However yea terrorism clearly more of a problem with Sunnis than based Shias but this guy doesn't appear to be criticizing Islam itself, but rather Sunni Islam and just uses the word "Islam" to refer to Sunnis

Not a fake imam. A reformed imam.

>He's not actually fake but I hate him and he's a Sh'ia so HE'S FUCKING FAKE NEWS FUCKING APOSTATES OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!!

lol
Why do liberals love their terrorist attack dogs so much? When someone steps forward to say "Hey, this is wrong." They immediately dogpile that person in an attempt to not make people mad at their pets.

wtf you jumping into the conversation for and with this garbage statement? You can fake becoming a doctor making 300k a year? go do it then.

Do they wear the hijab?

The issue isn't faking being a doctor you absolute mongrel, the issue is them faking being moderate and well-integrated.

no, you're just a chink

Nice milkers though

>gets spit on and harrased in public

I do give the man a lot of respect. Great men in history had to go against their best interest for the greater good. He will probably be killed off by ISIS soon I'm sure

IMPORTANT
> IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
> IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
> IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
> IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
> IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
> IMPORTANT

The following video suggests that Mohammed Tawhidi may be an impostor: youtube.com/watch?v=lK6HngLXIOU&feature=youtu.be

I'm NOT saying that he's an impostor. His demeanour is suspicious and other Muslisms are running a a smear campaign against him. I don't know whether he's genuine or not.

shiachat.com/forum/topic/235012396-exposing-imam-shaikh-brother-mohammad-tawhidi/?page=22#comment-3029452

Honestly, he acts like a right-wing mole. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

>Rockefeller Republican

This election taught me Republican boomers are just as bad as liberals. I spoke to Republican boomers who insulted me and said the meanest nastiest pettiest shit you expect from Liberals just because I said I voted Trump. I'm convinced when boomers die we will have some semblance of political discussion again.

I always forget. I assume Shia is the """moderate""" one? What are shia's downsides?

soft bigotry of low expectations

Only my friends mother, she'll wear some kind of headscarf, not his sisters typically.
They were born here. They don't even have beards, you're talking shit for absolutely no reason about shit you have no idea about. I'm not defending Islam here. I'm just pointing out how fucking idiotic it is of you to attack some random people, from some random part of the country, that you know absolutely nothing about.

He's a cuck to his own people

Sahih al Bukhari is also where most of the most fucked fucked up and egregious text across all the hadith and Quran come from, so even if his version of reform is just to move Islam as a whole closer to Shia by removing it, that would still be a move in the right direction.

I don't see the problem, really.
He's trying to distance his sect with the crazy sect. Sounds like the ideal way to save his religion.

He's fake because you don't like him?

He's fake because he wants to push for reformation?

I don't think he's fake, I think he's 50 years ahead of his time.