youtube.com/watch?v=CNxy6y2k4IY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isnt new, you are just slow.
Good video anyway

That was weeks ago.

Thats not really "new" OP

Still a good vid though

murdoch murdoch fucking sucks

Quality vid but it's not new, theres been like a hundred threads about it in the last 2 weeks.

>Oh shit yes!
>Nevermind OP is just autistic

Murdoch Chan is best waifu.

Who you calling autistic you fucking mong YOUR'e fucking autistic. If I was near you I'd kick your mongy butt.

stop shilling for this faggot, everyone knows that murdoch murdoch is mister metokur and this is his last hope for sustaining his dying internet fame in regards to Sup Forums's eyes

Shut up autist

You're a bit slow, we already had a thread here when it was just uploaded. But still, late is better than never ;)

Also, pic related.

You autists really like this shit? Jesus Christ that was cringy as fuck

actual question, who is his widespread target audience? If you showed his videos to anyone remotely normie they'd brand you as an outcast and cut contact. his videos are too out-there and cringey, on the same level as moonman. we understand it, but Sup Forums is pretty small comparatively

He has 3.5 million views and the videos almost always have an overwhelmingly positive like to dislike ratio

Pretty sure that's a lot more than just Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=hDJy7CW8q_Q

how have the libs and jews not shut him down yet?

> This video is not available in your country

wtf it used to be available one week ago.

Fuck. I'm tired of this country.

Unavilable in here
What did i expect

>is Mister Metokur
Lolwut?

that was beautiful

good job guys

Who fucking cares who it is, they make good OC. Faggot

>leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=KnWqwfIQKFM

Heavy

youtube.com/watch?v=CNxy6y2k4IY

damn...

They have he often has to reupload

I hate how Murdoch likes to pretend all women are defenseless victims of the circumstances

And you're a faggot

Uh, no.

I love how Sup Forums's right has embraced their fee-fees. Now they can forget about the pretense of being backed by "facts."

Either you believe women are capable of self determination, or you don't.
I think guys like MM tend toward the latter opinion. Considering this, it makes sense that he would see women as victims of the culture and times.
Now, if you believe women are as capable as men are of self determination, youre obviously going to hold them accountable for their actions and mistakes.

If I see a 10 year old murdering someone I know that person is responsible for their own actions even though its a child, the same goes for women, they are basically ruining their own nations and they will still have the nerve of blaming (white) men for it once they are done with it.

I'm not defending him, just explaining why someone like him might not hold women responsible.

Or we've embraced quality propaganda forever (e.g. memes) and you're too retarded to notice what's going on around you.

10/10

One of the best yet. We need more of the 45min episodes though. About fucking time the right had some quality entertainment!