Is it save to assume that this country is beyond reparation and will be dead in a few years?

Is it save to assume that this country is beyond reparation and will be dead in a few years?

Yes

Yes

Yes just like every country on earth.

Thats not a country though, thats 2 countries and a province in a union that is missing another country (Scotland).

yup.

Yes, tell all your Polish diaspora to loot the country dry and then go back to Poland.

Yeah that's a weird map. Also:

>Wales
>Country

I will save Europe

Yes. England is a shithole.

See

No.
The UK Amy should be on the streets right now rounding up suspects and interring them.
The honest to goodness people of GB should be mobilising to cleanse their fair country of these Muslamic parasites.
This isn't a police operation, it's a war.

Well, none of this is going to happen

It is, officially. Since 2009 or something.

Thats not England.

>American education

At least they got their BREXIT right?
LOL TROTTEL

We're already dead, polan.
Its only that we're now decomposing.

Not before any major financial meltdown

The independent is a leftist paper. Why post it as an example of typical English opinion?

A financial meltdown will crack Deutsche bank and club med ones, italian in particular, before uk based ones. This is not even in doubt.

Source: works for saxo

No, I still have hopes. If in the next two weeks there will be more British terror attacks, I have a gut feeling the brits will start rising. But they'll need based aussies to help.

Doesn't matter, German economy is manufacturing. British is pushing other countries' money around.

You judge a nation by their tabloids?

Germany's economy is enormously exposed to lending.

I for one will not let it die.

If its so fucked why are you poles flooding in?

Worse than roaches

>poland

Yeah, what's wrong with it? Too christian and too homogenus for you?

You don't really understand finance, do you? Who will Germany sell their products to, exactly? Martians?

No doubt you're one of those idiots pushing occupy democrats memes on Facebook.

Asians. The new ruling region that's relatively stable, doesn't spend its money on gibs for Poles and Pakis and loves quality high tech