He kinda does have a point

He kinda does have a point

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shooting-outside-draw-muhammad-contest-texas-n352996
youtube.com/watch?v=n8Ds0D_YiCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He does, which is exactly why we can't let those fuckers in here.

BUILD THE WALL. DEPORT THEM ALL.

Then i would fly to great britian myself and shoot every muslim i see

Like in France?

no one has unfettered access to semi automatic guns in america.

The left has no idea they keep saying Muslims are killers. Trump is the master baiter.

Imagine if the left did not have access to the internet.

You mean like the guy in Texas who shot a man in the foot before being killed in a hail of bullets?
Or the no gun zone at the fag club where everyone got mowed down after a fag barred the emergency door to save himself?

>Just imagine if London had no Muslims.
In other words his point is full retard.

then maybe no one would be shooting each other because theyd be afraid to get shot back

oh, you meant the terrorists, not the citizens, my bad

Doesn't Japanese internment show that harsh measures work? Not a single japanese terrorist attack in WWII.

Right? Then the brits could have fought back.

Also love how he adds semi auto just to make it sound scary

They do, french police sometimes seizes rocket launchers even
The only people who are restricted because of gun laws are honest people, not shitskins

spbp

IMAGINE GEORGE TAKEI WITH A DICK IN HIS ASS.

Just imagine if some faggot went on tv and jerked a guy off against his will?
Could you even imagine?

Makes you think...

yeah, because easy, unfettered access to powerful semi-automatic weapons is the only alternative.

If you are a person who gets mad anytime a liberal talks about stricter gun laws when there's a shooting and support Trump's tweet, you are a hypocrite.

>Strict gun laws in paris
>Didn't stop killings at concerts with guns by isis
Had knife attacker at a mall in Minnesota here in burger land you know what happened? He got shot. Give people guns and the terrorists are going to have a tough time even if they are armed.

My best buddy from college is British and he visits all the time since he married my cousin. He used to be anti gun until we started going shooting. I feel like it's weird for the British to be unarmed, guns built them into a powerful nation.

Guns are part of your culture brittcucks, take back your greatness faggots.

>yea but what if something else happened?!?
What an intellectually dishonest fucker.
His entire argument is based on something that literally DID NOT HAPPEN.
Fuck this faggot nip

Oh my

Image if they didn't have access to us.

Imagine if the populace had easy, unfettered access to powerful semi-automatic weapons. Eight minutes would turn to one and there would have been no deaths other than the mudslimes.

>no one has unfettered access to semi automatic guns in america
yeah, you need money first! or you could just steal them. the point is, someone has to pay for them first... unless its the ATF giving away guns to the cartels. still, my point stands since tax payer money bought them. so, to ban guns, just ban money.

Then why didn't they have any guns?

Banning the people that commit crimes vs banning the tools are two different things.

>using 'semi-automatic weapons' as a scary buzzword
being shot by a rifle round will knock the wind out of you and put you on the ground if it hits armour, being hit by a truck will kill you 100% of the time.

Based French bro

What is that Nipponese Nutter going on about. They have access to automatic weapons. These guys were just testing the waters. Glad his opinion only matters when it comes to Star Trek and sex toys

Just imagine if they were banned from entering the country.

Nips have working brains.
Put muslims in camps and it will just become a slum and a concentrated terrorism production plant within a week. And then they'll burn it down.
Round them up sure, but then ship them away.

>Islamic terrorists
>Afraid of being shot at

Blue pilled celebrities. You can imagine my shock.

The only reasons you don't have guns in Europe is so the people can't decide to take their destiny into their own hands. They own you, you're their property.

There was a horrendous attack in 1995 by cultists using nerve agents on the Tokyo metro.

Shit how can I get get this easy, unfettered access? I'm sick of filling out forms.

>"can I get your ID"
>hands over license
>"fill out the background check"
>full page of retard questions asking if you're a criminal
>1000000th time I've filled it in
>go into autopilot and answer NO for everything like usual
>accidentally check the no box for question 12 at the bottom of the page
>"sorry but you gotta start over"
>fml

Trucks and bombs are more effective I'd say.
That and why give your rare gun to an advocate. Just show him how to steal and drive a truck.

Just imagine if they weren't allowed into the country.

You reckon any resettled refugees would accept a job of throwing this faggot off a tall building?

Imagine if the bongs had guns to protect them selves.
Terrorshits would go back to explosives and trucks pretty fast.

Despite your best effort, you made a really good point.

If those people had guns to protect themselves, they wouldn't have had to throw chairs at people wielding knives while their unarmed cops fled the scene.

Nice work, OP.

Because a terrorist is gonna buy a gun leagally, right?

Many of us are trying really hard, most people are too brainwashed by lib media and are afraid of the slightest suggestion of a gun. In rural areas, shooting is quite popular (mostly shotguns) but tons of people are trying extremely hard to get the gun laws relaxed, but so far to no avail.

I tried to get my firearms license and actually gave up because there's just so much paperwork and red tape, just to have a.22 or something.

He's talking about gun policy because of a terror act.

Just imagine if they hadn't been in the country in the first place, then it wouldn't matter. Ban assault muslims.

Is English not your first language? Read what he posted again.

>unarmed police officers fled from islamic fundamentalist LOSERS
>took armed police officers with semi-automatic weapons to take them out
Gee, really activates my almonds.

Takei's ass cancer needs to metastasize asap.

If this happened in America, other then Cali or Jew York, the terrorists would've have been shot up by about 50 different people. Let these fuckers come to Colorado and we'll show them why we love our guns

Why is it every know-nothing schmuck and celebrity suddenly consider themselves an expert on politics?

I thought he meant since WW2.

I've seen places in the south that let you rent automatics for the day

they don't have to be afraid, they just have to get shot

see: nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shooting-outside-draw-muhammad-contest-texas-n352996

Yeah until now they used airsoft Ak's

MY GOD IMAGINE IF THEY HAD EASY ACCESS TO A TANK OR A JET....fuck off Takei

He's missing the point entirely.

Even if you have access to semi-automatic weapons, and passed your background check, it's still easier to steal a truck and mow down a bunch of people, and you'll be able to do this regardless of if the "assault weapons" are banned.

The fact that you knee jerk to "muh guns" when an islamist perpetuates an attack (without guns), means that you won't realize the true source of the problem until your ass is being thrown off a goddamn building.

We have a reality star as president.

just imagine if we didn't let shitskins in in the first place

If they weren't allowed in they wouldn't have access to shit.

i know.

>Just imagine if the victims had unfettered access to powerful semi-autos

>let you rent automatics for the day

Yeah but you never leave the fucking building with them, given limited ammunition/magazines and you're under watch the whole time.

Why do they always act like an expert on fucking guns.

christians weren't allowed to have weapons in the ottoman empire (not even knifes) the only problem you westerners could prevent further islamic terror attacks is either by imposing this law or by collectively deporting them

He was talking about when the USA rounded up everyone of Japanese ancestry and put them in concentration camps during ww2, which is where they stayed for the entire war.

If you don't let muslims exist in your country, then you don't have to ever worry about terror attacks.

Or killing them

Blah blah, criminals don't obey the law and all that jazz.

FIRST
>let literal terrorists into your country
>be shocked when they fucking kill people

To call it "leftist logic" is an insult.
This is not logic.
It's just down right stupidity of the highest order.

Fuck these god damn traitors.
Cock sucking homo.

Just imagine if fucking a man in the ass didn't come with a risk of aids.

The only places I've seen where you can do this is at a shooting range. You're not allowed to leave with them.

imagine if they had easy unfettered access to cars and trucks.

scary thought

this old guy makes a living from faggots like you that pay attention to him when he makes provacative statements. if he didn't jerk people off in public and talk about how yummy cock is, no one except 60 year old star trek fans would even know who he is.

Yes Benedict, if you kill terrorists, they win

Kek

that's the thing, very troubling
he wants to take rights away from law-abiding whites
instead of not allow the populations pre-disposed to terrorism to come here

This faggot gook is still this booty blasted over Trump firing him over 5 years ago

Queer probably fantasizes about big boss Trump fucking his gook ass

youtube.com/watch?v=n8Ds0D_YiCk

This is why you don't get your information about guns from the media

No he doesn't. The islamists of the Bataclan massacre in Paris had AK47s. The victims did not. And it took over one hour for police to storm the building.

Exactly what I was thinking. Strange how fast leftists forgot about that massacre.

This. Dunblane was the poorest excuse for a handgun ban. Our licensing procedures were more than adequate to stop the average jihadi snackbar from gaining access to a pistol.

Man imagine 9/11 if the planes had machine gun mounts
Really makes you think
They take anything with an engine and crash it its what they do

shit like this is why you are bottom tier kangaroo nigger

Yeah. And there were no kamakazi attacks. It worked.
What's the problem with putting a nigger mudslime there.
Heard Mexico has tons of space why not deport the mudslimes along with mexicans across the wall.

George Tehgay

...Just imagine if gooks could land Aryan women, maybe he wouldn't be such a massive faggot. (pic related)

What the fuck does he mean 'powerful' semi auto? Last I checked, a .380 loaded with the right round (a Federal Hydra-shok equivalent) was statistically as lethal as a .357 magnum round by F.B.I. firearm death statistics. That crazy kraut on YouTube made a slingshot that delivers as much energy as a 44 magnum. Imagine if they had used that George? I mean with a little practice I am sure that Johnny Ala Snack Bar could get fairly good at reloading and fast aiming with one of those. Imagine the carnage, oy vey! Or how about the unregulated pneumatics, or even the electric coil gun design and fabrication explosion happening with 3d printing and DIY electronics?

For someone who spent a career making shit tier science fiction, this nip sure has a complete lack of imagination (or sense of history and technology) to think this is a clever point of some sort.

Just imagine if they had easy, unfettered access to a powerful acquired immune deficiency disease and was able to spread it to the public.

fuck this faggot Takei.
he needs to burn in hell already

The reason they get slaughtered by knives and trucks is precisely because no one can defend them self with a powerful automatic weapon, and muds know this. Moving on.

The solution is mandatory gun ownership. Then there terrorists will always be outgunned.

>Powerful semi-automatic weapons
>Semi-automatic
>Semi

Like anyone in the south is going to rent a firearm to a fucking muslim

The last good democrat president.

Excuse me, George, I don't mean to tell you how to do your job or nothin'....

yeh it would be just like that terrorist attack in er, paris

You can get guns on the black market in Britain? It's not even that hard if you're willing to take the risk.
I don't know why they haven't done it yet desu

The solution is to ban all Muslims from entering western countries.

Not just a migration ban. A complete ban of non-whites for any reason.