Blowing mecca up ?

will this solve the problem or add into it ?
cause next month i'm going to this shit place and i wanna do something to help the world so i've been thinking is time give them a taste of their own medicine ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RnLTHHpKl60
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do it faggot

>blow up mecca
>they chimp out even more

ik you are just a larping sandmonkey but if something happens you will become almost as valuable as a white to me.

Might as well. We're already in a Religious war. But most are too dumb to see that.

BASED ALGERIA

ALGERIA IS WHITE

Do it for the lulz

sure only muslims can enter the city so how can they blame whites for it.

I'm considering it user ...

I'm surprised it hasn't happened already by, u know the non-sunni muslims etc.

even shiites need it, no muslim would blow it up. well at least... #notallmuslims would

That's a great pic OP

I prefer the death and pestilence of ebola.

Lol no way you could pull that off breh.

If we actually nuked mecca and all other Allah shit off the face of the earth we would honestly be doing the Muslims a favor in the long term anyway. They are caucasians and might actually be able to progress to something resembling European living standards one day if they didnt have that regressive backwards third world mentality holding them back.

Just blame the fucking jews. Print out thousands of fliers saying Saudis are jews and every man with cut foreskin is property of the jews.

I'm surprised a rival to the Saudis hasn't done it already. That would be an absolute shit show.

Posting in CIA bait thread.
No balls, you won't do it.
No one will.

balloon drop or drone shit with explosives and nails please

What sort of qualification you need to get inside the Kaaba?

White Muslims exist.

We killed at least one that I recall during the invasions or Iraq and Afghanistan. He was an American expat who had been there before the invasion began and fought for the opfor.

Stop larping and fucking do it faggot

It'd be beautiful desu, they'd all be murdering each other for years, especially if it was the Persians

I guess, fucking traitors though.

If you kill your enemies they win

>mfw an Iranian Christian jesus ahkbars mecca

>be Muslim
>vision of Muhammad
>"The black cube is heresy."
>jihadi the fuck out of it
>???
>watch the islamic descend into chaos
>profit
obvious satire post, mr. fbi.

you would be remembered until the planet dies js

>pretends to be a muslim
>bombs the big black rock thing
>muslims become monkeys eternally
>media finally turns on them and we kick them all from our countries
>white paradise in Europe and the US

Sounds perfect, doesn't it?

It wouldn't do anything you'd just waste your life. But you're probably just a faggot who's larping

a taste of their own medicine? who started killing who in the middle east? the west IS getting a taste of their own medicine.

It's been destroyed several times throughout history. It gets rebuilt. The mosque was taken over by terrorists in 1975; the Saudis imported French anti-terrorist units to retake it, but the king acquiesced to some of the radicals' demands for education reform, which led to the spread of wahabism that we see today.

you need to get the magic meteor of kryptonite or whatever the fuck that's kept inside the big cube and destroy it, only then can the alien mind control over the muslims be broken

Take pics and record it

I think its been stolen once, the whole cube, they ran around with it for a while and sadly returned it.

better have a good plan op you have a huge risk of dying

fuck off ahmed

Sprinkle bacon in the streets.. It always works

seconded

Well sooner or later we should start wiping those goatfuckers out

There is only one holy /k/ube

don't forget to pack a shittonne of anthrax

Things have to get worse before they can get better.

the mecca has nothing todo with islam

no. dont be a dumb burger and think that bombing your problems will make it go away

What is this lol

don't pretend you don't know faggot
youtu.be/RnLTHHpKl60

Nice
A pictorial representation of this thread.

the trick is to select the correct bomb size

>moab

Low energy. Go big or go home.

this will just start a big jihad on west and your family will die

Mekka is a wasp nest. If you destroy it, all the wasps are gonna fuck your shit up.

exterminate them all

>start a big jihad
>start

What's it like waking up from a coma?

Why is diversity our greatest strength?

Can any liberal / marxist / left-winger / establishment shill explain this to me ?

wrong thread

We would remember your glorious sacrifice for all of history

>Operation Beehive

It's the endgame senpai

>if something happens
>you will become almost as valuable as a white to me.

here here

Why disrespect the religion tho?

Many muslims are peaceful, such as myself.

Bigotry is so childish.

Nuking Mecca can be done in many ways.(Sub,Bomber,Missile,Truck,False Flag)

It would cause "World vs Islam".

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Do it. We'll bury you like a true Aryan

You'll probably die in the attempt, but it would be fucking hilarious. Do it, user, die for the meme.

>pretending extremists can chimp out even more than they already have.

It's a suicide mission. You know that, right?

We already mentioned Operation Beehive bud.

Hi there,

There's been a lot of debate about whether therse problems are endemic to Islam. From your perspective, what is the cause of these attacks? Is it a misinterpretation, a toxic environment which breeds terrorism, death to the Kaffir or what?

> who started killing who?

Only a European can ask such a retarded question. Everyone has been killing everyone all the way back since before Abraham tried to kill his own son.

Remember that time when Jews said Napoleon was the problem and if we get rid of him then we'll live in a free, enlightened society?
Remember that time when Jews said Nicholas II was the real problem and if we get rid of him then we'll live in a free, enlightened society?
Remember that time when Jews said Hitler was the REAL problem and if we get rid of him then we'll live in a free, enlightened society?
Remember that time when Jews said Saddam was the really real problem and if we get rid of him then we'll live in a free, enlightened society?
Remember that time when Jews said Bin Laden is the really REAL problem and if we get rid of him (15 years after he was already dead) then we'll live in a free, enlightened society?
Remember that time when Jews said Gaddafi is the REALLY REAL problem and if we get rid of him then we'll live in a free, enlightened society?
Remember that time when Jews said Assad is the actual REALLY REALEST problem and when we get rid of him we'll live in a free, enlightened society?
Must be a pure coincidence.

>posts a meme frog

holy shit this guy is actually serious. is this what weaponized autism means ?

Why dont we just create a false flag Muslim terrorist attack inside North Korea? They'd nuke Mecca in a heartbeat

As if the middle East would stand a chance if a total war broke out.

The only reason why Islam continues to exist is because the West has been holding itself back.

how would you even do that? you may not be thinking completely rationally there m80

definitely make it worse. how about cleaning it up instead? mecca looks like a shithole desu.

Kek will give you 1,000,000,000 virgins

Folks need hero's chief.

A normal person can't go to mecca.
Things you can't do
>You can't drive a truck of peace there.
>The Saudis would destroy the subs missle
>no one would take your money for a false flag

Operation beehive isnt real guys.

Don't blow it up. Release bio agent at height of the Haj and let them all return to their shit holes a week later to spread it.

Is he the Captain Kekistan?

blowing up and killing a bunch of random muslims will surely solve the problem, idiot
how about we get rid of the kikes first

fitting

if you blown up Mecca, they will blown up all of the OIL

fuck off Frank

They destroy our monuments. Why can't we destroy theirs? Yes, they will chimp out, but in the long long after 100+ years, they will cool down

>mfw religion of peace has harsher restrictions than the entire EU

So what you're saying is once the west breaks its reliance on oil, someone will do what needs to be done?

>A normal person can't go to mecca.

Highly underrated post.

Kek
Someone should replace the jihadi block with the /k/ube

Bless you fellow kekistani

How would you do it, there is a lot of security at the perimeter?

Would you do it near the Kabaa? Or maybe do it at Medina, where you can get close to the Prophet's tomb?

Trips will now confirm this is real and this dude is legit.

It's almost as if ISIS wanted to united the entire Muslim world they could just false flag bomb Mecca themselves... Yet not even they wouldnt commit such heresy.

The holy book that claims you'll be rewarded eternally for jihad would be my first guess for causes of jihad.

Shieeeet.....

I would honestly love to see the reaction if someone were to blow up their magical space cube.
It'd be glorious, I wonder if the resulting shit flinging and bombings would be enough to get people to do something about Islam as a whole.

SHADILAY