Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CNN_personnel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, I wish there were more TV channels than the worldwide CNN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CNN_personnel

>a high level of discourse is expected

here, pic related
doesn't change the fact that jews control the media

I've seen this so many times even though tons of those people are objectively not Jewish. Please update your memes.

>CNN CEO is a dutch and german descendant
>because it doesn't fit your narrative, don't put him in your pic and put philip kent (ex turner ceo) instead
>literally can't find a single mention of him being a jew
Am I supposed to think the rest of the list isn't as cherrypicked and/or false?

>Am I supposed to think the rest of the list isn't as cherrypicked and/or false?
B-but Sup Forums is always right....

prove me wrong, wait, you can't
so, by your logic, if a guy is not jewish, that doesn't mean the jews still control the media?
it's not cherrypicked when 1% of the population is overrepesented in the media, banks etc
you can check it out, is not false

>so, by your logic, if a guy is not jewish, that doesn't mean the jews still control the media?
No, if literally the first thing I look up in your pic is both cherrypicked and false, and stormfags have a long history of trying to spread lies in this board I'm not going to take your retarded shit seriously. Is that clearer?

why the fuck are you even posting in this thread
debunk it or fuck off kike

he literally did. The CEO of CNN is not a jew.

>Steve Jobs is listed as a jew
Fuck this list. Why are you stormfags lying?

>Ron Howard
>Jewish
Wut?

They're pathological liars. They lie about everything.

Why can't I see the countries, guys?

stupid amerifats thinking they're on to something. ha.

because it was originally on a board where it does not show flags but it got moved to pol where it does show flags

Can you see the flags? I can only see yours and mine

Oh I get it

Funny thing is, yes non-jewish CEO's of major companies do exist, but listing them would be harder than cherry picking.

OY VEY GOY ITS JUST A CONCIDENCE NOTHING MORE

Zucker is the Jewiest Jew around you lying faggot

i made this thread on /his/
i don't know why they moved it on Sup Forums

Jews in a thread about jewish lies to subvert on a board that does not show they are jews.....weak JIDF.

Zucker is the Jewiest name
Zuckerberg is like hyper Jew

They'll claim crypto. If I ever go full autist, I'm gonna revise everyone of these charts because they always list off false or unconfirmed cases. For example:
Also why is nearly in this thread with an unknown flag...?

Death to all kikes

Personally I think it's high time Tel Aviv was irradiated. Then we can blame it on the Jews and a nuke accident since they weren't supposed to have nukes in the first place

LMFAO cnn is not the entire media, you fucking anti-Semitic KEKS

Why are the Jew shills working OT

OH it's because we are critiquing thier employees ISIS

Kill yourself. Your shilling skills are subpar, by the way. 1.5/10

woops

REMINDER

>jews only 0.2% of world population
>jews 1.9% of u.s. population
>Sup Forums is 15.67% jewish

Really makes you think.

Working on fixing like this right now, leaf bro. Adding in even more media execs, Communists, filthy kike quotes and once I find the appropriate info, 9/11, Holohoax and gun control. Also including what Protocols each chart pertains to. Spoiler alert: nearly all of them are here already.

said no one ever

If you fix it , I will spread it

Kill yourself. You have paranoid delusion if you think Jews are running the world. And you're a hateful piece of shit, lmao. Go start a news network, meme sharing C U C K. Your wife's boyfriend told me you should kill yourself

Jews don't control Tru-

t. Weisbergstein

STFU ITS ALL A COINCIDENCE!!!

What is that

I bet Steve Bannon can't fucking believe what has happened to his life, went from running fringe nonsense to being in the White House with said fringe nonsense. Bannon is the leaks

he converted

Well, shit...now I have to finish it. A *more* completed version anyway, but not the final one.
>128475189
Not even trying. Try harder, JIDF faggot. No (You) today because you aren't even worth that.