100% of people who voted for Trump were humans

100% of people who voted for Trump were humans.

100% of people who carry out terror attacks are humans.

100% of people who cause untold suffering around the world through torture, rape, and oppression are humans.

100% of the planets worst villains through history are humans.

I think it's clear what the problem is. We're thinking too small targeting religious groups, extremist groups, races, or cultures. Humankind is the problem. Time to eradicate the biggest problem on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XPZSBPuqyLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gleeful response: Well met, meatbag. Your plan seems spotless. I'm willing to do my part.

I think you're stupid as hell.

Here's what's really happening:

Muslims are victims of jewish wars in the middle east. They seek refuge, some seek vengeance.

Liberals and politicians don't care about people that die to terrorist attacks. They are more concerned about the "white supremacists" that actually care about their people's lives.

100% of terrible logic posts are made by humans.

You know it's true.

Time to eradicate the biggest problem on earth.

Jews.

Fucking idiot! You really think none of the other ET or terrestrial races have done stuff to damage the earth or it's inhabitants?

>terrestrial races
Bigfoot is just hairy human.

Educate yourself, Bigfoot isn't human
Jesus fuck though, does nobody here see the truth?

The problem isn't human. It's CIA jew men. They're from another planet. Food for thought. Get chewin'

Start with yourself.

Here
youtu.be/XPZSBPuqyLM

The Vatican is full of them. Stargate threads wasn't larp.

You can start with your own suicide, nihilist

> to prevent people suffering more we must kill all the people

/thread

kys larping faggot

FPBP, rest of thread is shit

Don't worry, supersmart AI is already working on the destruction of humanity from the future. I for one welcome out AI overlords.