The Radicalization of The Left

youtu.be/XZfrvAl-Fdc

It is becoming obvious that the Left is going down the road of radicalization. They are forming their counter insurgency. They have convinced themselves that they are under such a threat that the only response could be a violent uprising.

>the Left is going down the road of radicalization

And the right is embracing their feelings. It's a really weird flip-flop.

That's scary. Alt-Right is bad enough and it's not even my political leaning. Alt-Left sounds like a nightmare.

Says you on Sup Forums the epicenter of "radicalization" of poltards.

Actually, they're just as potent as poltards, as in not at all.

hurry up and take the noose you fucking degenerate basement dwellers, you aren't going to get a girlfriend anytime soon.

You're an idiot shill.

I don't know, you're mom likes me pretty well

Sup Forumstards are literally scared for their lives because kathy griffin took a scary photo XD

If the left assassinates Trump, fascism will actually rise in the US to stomp out the lefties

Alt-Left is Antifa, no?

lol
the left is as radicalized as you fatass wannabe nazi larpers

I'm not even right wing technically - I just like the truth and moral correctness.
I don't support any political 'side' or party as though it's a football team.
I hate the left right paradigm because it's a trap (not the tranny type).
Left, right, left, right - that's the way we are marched into slavery.
It's all a trick and we should have never put the merchants in charge because that's how the ((bankers)) got to be top dogs and now we cannot do anything about them because no national uprising is enough because their power is kept by being international.
This is a hard cookie to make crumble autists so let's think up a way to bring it down with our super squidgy aut-o-brains.

True. This whole "political spectrum" thing is the perfect example of how the bicameral system is failing all of us. "We aren't the left or the right, we're the bottom coming for the top"

Says a Frenchman.
Pooh... smelly.

Any presidential assassination does a number to change the polls. I hope he doesn't get assassinated. Obama was allowed to run his course. I don't think anyone's life should be cut short. Then again, they killed JFK for pushing the civil rights act...the only terrorism in the US is white terrorism, and they got Trump's back metaphorically speaking.

>be left
>make marrage so one sided in the courts none of the men can be fucked
>convince woman not to have kids cause working 5 days a week will make them 'happy'
>make really expensive social programs
>woops next generation can't pay for those
>import millions from the third world to replace the native population
>most of them think we are the spawn of satan but fuck it
>blame the native population for 'oppression' when they are not happy about this
>throw a massive tantrum when people vote against the left
>try to start world war 3 with russia
>for some reason the people on the right expected us not to try and destroy civilisation again

Nope.
ANTIFA is massively backed by the left - financially and politically. It's not alt anything, it's just left.
I don't know what alt-right is except a scary meme that seems to denote people who are not easily brainwashed and thus aren't politically correct.
We do not = ANTIFA at all
Life isnt that symmetrical.

Nationalism vs Internationalism war coming up boys.

I see, and you're right, the right tries to distance themselves from the Alt-Right any time they can. Jeez, what a bunch of horse shoe theory nonsense...

Bumps

fortunately for Trump, republicans tends to be the murderers more often than they're murdered

The left is filled with fucknuts and morons. Since the circus closed down, all the freaks have nothing to do. They could be standing right next to the fucking shitbag terrorist killing a person and they would exclaim loudly: Religion of PEACE, take that White Privilege.

I would love to see any proof of this whatsoever. I won't wait because it doesn't exist.

google clinton death count

Where have you been?

The Left has been in a constant state of radicalization since the days of George W. Bush, and accelerated without impedance under Obama. "Alt-Right" came about as a pushback towards the accelerating Left Wing radicalization. This is nothing new.

>alt-right
Newfag detected. Apart from a handful of psyop larpers, I have never heard anyone refer to themselves as alt-right. It's a huffpo meme