youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off brazil

Against Brazilians? probably.

whispered holly right in the throat

Why is that even a question?
Are you a nigger or arab, OP?

when you mess with people's kids you lose

yes, but the one in the webm is not animal cruelty.

that guys like the dog whisperer

>training dogs is cruelty

it is already

what you posted is disciplining an asshole dog

Are you retarded huemonkey
Looks like he's teaching the dog not to be an aggressive can't to its owners when eating a meal that was provided by them

no. as long as humans eat meat, animals should be outside of legal system. He who owns an animal, should do whatever he likes to animal. Who says otherwise, excluding vegans, is a fucking hypocrite.

Yes
No white man worth his salt would torture animals
Only sick idiots and Muslims/niggers do such

he fucking punched the dog in the throat for no reason at all

Because the dog thinks it's the alpha and bites people.

Yes when a child is being a shit you spank it.
What are you gonna do tell the dog to behave?
It's not too cause injury but for discipline

HOLLY DID NOTHING WRONG

>for no reason

the dog was threatening him for being near the food

so he gets a punch

SOPA

it's better to teach the dog not to bite people then having to putting him down later when he does.
Basically the dog bites anyone that gets close to him while eating, which shouldn't happen. So he confronts the dog showing that he has no right to bite, because if he does he's gonna get hurt.
I know sounds cruel but remember that they are animals and act like them.

no. this would disproportionately affect black people and would thereby be racist.

Dog trainers are alpha. They know all the techniques to show dominance and it take balls to stair a big ass dog in the face who is considering ripping your balls off and show no fear.

Nigger, how dumb are you?

He is simulating a dog bite. I do that to my dogs when they misbehave and they fucking love me. That's how the alpha dog trains the younger dogs/

This post made me wet (male)

ghey

Fuck off you pedo queer fuck

The dog is more startled than anything, it's been thinking it was the alpha for too long. Sadly a lot of people get a dog as a fun play object rather than realizing that it is a member of the family that needs to learn manners and discipline much like children. If they would have raised the dog right through positive reinforcement, Ceaser wouldn't have to be breaking it through negative reinforcement.

The fuck did that family do to make a Labrador, literally the friendliest breed on earth, get so territorial?

pretty aggressive lab

Which episode is this? I want to see more of this dog getting the shit beat out of it.

wtf why doesnt he just punch the damn thing

Idiotic, undisciplined children abusing the dog as a puppy, if I had to guess.

It isn't, the fuck brazil?

Fuck this board, it's completely shit up with redditors and anybody speaking out against it gets marked as spam and is unable to speak. Fucking reddit mods. I hope you all fucking die of a heart attack jerking off to BLACKED.com and live to see your daughters get ISLAMD and BLACKED

yeah weird, I've never seen an aggressive lab and there are everywhere in the south

>abdul getting randy over animal posturing/rough housing

no surprise there.

How mad are you? Holy shit calm down.

You can see the rage on his face while the dogo bites him
>You little shit you think you can bite me in my own program? I'll teach you a few things with my feet

Jesus Christ they musta fucked that poor dog up.

I had a yellow lab he was the best dog I ever had. Big dopey and unconditionally loved everyone. Pink nose too. He was trained and we had work done on the house he was respectful to them but never let them near us with out being a barrier.

Who cares animals don't have a soul.

REVEAL BOIPUCCI

It's body language. He can't show the dog that he gets scared. The dog thinks he is the alpha, the one in charge and who makes the rules.

Are you saying humans have souls?

Fuck you nigger, all dogs go to heaven.

In civilized countries it already is,

why are Sup Forums and Sup Forums merging

Look at its goofy head wobbling.
Not made for it really huh.

It's REALLY important to note that he does NOT punch the dog. He makes a pincer with his thumb and fingers to simulate a bite to the dogs neck. This is discipline - not abuse.

Go eat a banana Brazil and focus on fixing your own country. Also weird how this exact thread was posted yesterday except via a Canadian flag. Stop using a proxy you bitch

Dog deserves an old fashion whooping.

We've had this same thread 1000000000000000 times and you reddit faggots keep replying to it besides the fact its hardly even politics related. Please off yourself and get off this board you ruin everything you touch you fat neckbeard

>for no reason at all

He's training the dog you retard.

It will be much better for the dog on the long run and it's not like he hurt him much.

>simulating a bite
>not just biting your dogs
Eurocucks everybody

technically it's a good thing that the dog is agressive towards strangers.
for this reson postmen shouldn't give treats to pets, this just makes them happy and expecting when they see unknown people instead of defensive.
That's one of the resons to get a dog, to protect you.
Though they shouldn't attack people that were let into the house by the family.

>Wah wah wah everything isn't done h ow I want it

If you have seen this thread "1000000000000000 times", maybe YOU are the fat neckbeard, and you need to get off the internet more often. Faggot.

C E S A R
D I D
N O T H I N G
W R O N G

My neighbors have a yellow lab that, according to their wife, EATS other dogs and is super aggressive. They only keep it caged and the dad leaves for multiple days with it. Probably a hunting dog but, still, a hunting lab should never act that way.

They are some shady fuckers. (this is in a neighborhood with 900k-1.5m houses. I want them gone.

I don't know, but I really wanted that dog to bite that moron.

>Roommate has a daschund/poodle mix
>Because it's his baby he always pampered it and never taught it any manners
>Only things it knows how to do is yip at extremely loud volumes, growl, bite, and beg for food
I hate that stupid piece of shit, owners that don't socialize their dogs properly should never own pets.

if you hurt helpless animals then you're weak.

>training
What is he training the dog to do?

Someone been "working" in that lab if you know what I mean.

Not be aggressive around food, which can, as you saw, lead to people being bitten, and the owner being forced to put the dog to sleep.

he does later in the video

this.
I live in a shitty part of Tucson (it's all shitty) and have a doberman to keep the darkies out. I am shocked at how poorly people train their dogs - mine barks at strangers at the door but is friendly to anyone that comes in, he doesn't jump or do any other annoying shit to people because I specifically trained him not to do that shit.

Every dog I meet either jumps or continues barking even after someone comes in. It's disgusting.

I remember seeing the full episode on youtube awhile ago

>dog becomes very aggressive while eating and has bitten its owners
>owners are expecting or already have a small child they are worried about
>cesar milan rehabilitates the dog to become less aggressive but ultimately doesnt trust the dog to be around children
>owners let cesar keep the dog for his dog psychology center

IM MY OWN MASTER NOW

>a Labrador, literally the friendliest breed on earth
majority of dog attacks are from labrador

Has been illegal here since Hitler passed the first and most modern animal protection laws that are still in place today. Guess the eco warriors fail to remember that one.

damn that is an old pic. the boa i went to in ca looked like a damn gas station with the bulletproof glass

>t. pitbull owner

>Disciplining your dog
>Cruel

>Has to be alpha amongst dogs because he can't be alpha amongst humans.

Dog owners are the biggest fags.

yea i dont think that doggo can be saved.
A fucking lab (ie the most passive breed ever) getting so darn aggressive is fucked up.

I'd have him put down tbqh.

Seeing an angry lab is weird as fuck

>lel you just want to not get mauled because of your small penis xdddd

UNDERAGEB&UNDERAGEB&UNDERAGEB&

This dog now lives with cesar and is very friendly and happy today. Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg

It's called training bro

Don't use Cesar as an example of "animal cruelty."

That man fucking saved that doggo's life.

of course. only subhumans commit or defend animal cruelty.

I bet you're an autistic virgin with a fucking cat.

chill out burger

What he did was within reason. He's teaching a dog not to be aggressive and gave it a nice little smack to resonate that he's in charge to a dog that's being a fucking cunt.

The same goes for disciplining children and women, it's fine so long as it's within reason. The ZOG would have you believe no sort of discipline is within reason, and thus we have the out of control society we have today, where strong men don't keep the out of control women and children in line.

A doggo mind is of course different from a human mind. Cesar was telling doggo to cut that shit out in a language doggo could understand. That's not cruelty that's bloody brilliant and helped doggo live better with his 'pack'.

>""""men"""" trigerred by a dog being trained
>we are supposed to rely on these numales to murder all muslims

They'd probably faint from plucking chickens

Yes. Animals that are cruel should be locked up or destroyed.

what is the name of that idiot?

>not fucking your dog in the ass to establish dominance

Ceasar Milan

Should be a criminal offense treated as it would like it were towards a human, if not worse. I've lost count of the amounts of times I've beaten the shit out of kaffers when I've learned of, or seen, that they've mistreated animals.

Then the dog runs away and bites some little kids

I hate white niggers like you, their pittbull chews a hole in the fence and they laugh as it runs around after cars

Ya quisieras estar aqui con los burgers tonto. Ni sabes como entrenar un pero. Con razon no haz podido saltar el muro a ganar dolares aqui.

>punched the dog in the throat for no reason
WRONG

the reason is the dogs aggression, the dog should always assume its the bottom of the hierarchy, if it thinks otherwise its owners have failed

and it was not punched, its a "nip" with the thumb and index/ring fingers, it simulates a dog snapping, no pain is being inflicted, this is how dogs communicate with each other, dogs already have a language, its much easier for training to learn their primitive ways than to demand they learn a spoken language