Ethnic Germany is over

I'm home from a music festival. A rapper performed a pro-refugee song, everyone cheered. Afterwards, the announced hijacked the event to shill for his Syrian and Afghan refugee friends. The crowd cheered even louder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adKcw5JHG50
youtube.com/watch?v=CfJawNZm-rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A7dG3rNPmpg
youtube.com/watch?v=V6tnY00tR0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the song, just so you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=adKcw5JHG50

The crowd consisted of your average Germans, it was very representative of the general demographics. I wouldn't care if it was an Antifa demo, but this seems to be the common opinion among regular people.

most mainstream youth music which is mostly performed by arabs. What did you expect?

>rapper
>audience at hip-hop concert
>degenerate

Surprise

Also I think the problem is the peer pressure.
Everybody thinks a particular behavior is expected from them, so they all conform in that moment, even if they have doubts.

Suicide pact, Hans?

good
you ruined europe 3 times in less than 100 every single one of you deserves to hang
also thanks for the gibs

Just make it clear to your own social circle, your own friends and family, that this isn't okay. That mass immigration and multi culturalism is not okay. If they still support it, make it clear that they are traitors to their own nation and children, and dissociate with them. Only then can you say you've done what you can. Only then can you call yourself a decent human being.

> poolish flags
> what?!

>be german
>go to music festival
>degenerates make up the audience
>act surprised on Sup Forums

>she doesn't wear a hijab
HARAM
Wtf Germany?

checked

how do you like the subhuman peasants we sent you? I'm sure you guys get along just fine

The average Turk is no better, since your majority supports Erdogan.

You are pathetic really, you're becoming like Sweden.

you got a sauce for that krautcuck?

I'd be down for this.

Is he based?

Good
Krauts don't deserve to live

This is why no one likes Americans.

That's a horrible song to begin with apart from any message discussion.

You voted for his power grab, Roachcuck.

>not leaving instantly when a rapper goes on stage

what the fuck did you expect

Look guys, I brought you fresh immigrants!

>rapper
nigger

You were on a music festival, what did you expect. They are leftist circlejerk

If you're paying money to watch niggers hoot and holler on stage you're part of the problem yourself. Like...this isn't even a value judgement.

>Going to a Hiphop festival
Lol

Colonel sends his regards.

It wasn't a Hip Hop festival, that's part of my point!

It was your average "bring your family" festival for everyone, mostly boomers and 30somethings were there.

You're asking sense to people attending a rap festival. That's where you're wrong.

I think so, yes.
People are right-leaning but they either are blatantly unaware of how horrible the situation is, don't know the facts or are in delusion and thus vote THE WRONG PARTIES.

hot damn that's a lot of syrian war heroes
I can spot their wives and children in the back of the boat

>2017
>going on festivals
Brudi wer hat dich beschnitten?

>Said Nigel just before getting arrested for posting hate speech on a Tibetan Buddhism sand painting website

Racists see black men, I see a rocket scientist, a doctor, an engineer, and a lawyer.

Gönn dir richtige Musik du Lappen

youtube.com/watch?v=CfJawNZm-rQ

The west is filled with a self righteous fervor that continues to get worse by the day.

All they see is biomass, no wonder they are not more than that themselves.

don't worry hanz the shit is just beginning, the pushback that has been long overdue is starting, whilst they in the media and other places try to keep up appearance, we have won the hearts and minds of the youth with the truth and they are more mobilized than ever. these cucks will soon be very irellevant. I would not be any bit surprised if all these migrants who used the "refugee" as a vehicle is rock bottom kicked out with all their extended family and nobody saying shit because when they come to say shit and see nobody reacting, they won't say shit. We've already won but it's a delayed response intiation meaning it will take some time before it manifests for all to see.

The thing the left has always used is public ridicule and group pressure. when those things no longer work.. like "deport these people" "b..but you're supposed to feeel bad about it" "but i don't" "well i can see how you can't feel that bad about it" "i don't feel bad about it at all" "well i can see how that is a valid case especially based on the situation".

Don't lose hope my dear hanz you are now in the situation of cucked beyond belief but we have already won the culture war by being honest about it. the dishonest media emulates whatever it percieves to be in power they are nothing of themselves. Just microadapting to whatever disgusting depraved shit comes their way but in this case they will "adopt" to things that are more wholesome and good overall.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7dG3rNPmpg

In the same time, in Brazil...

All i see is Protein we could put in our Döner.
or feed the dwindling fish population so we have more in our fisher nets.

why döner, you ask? the meat is dogshit quality.

The left is already commiting cultural suicide because their ideas are wrong. They're falling apart every where.. the hard push towards the center right away from the cultural marxism is on its way, no "refugee" will survive it, all under the "refugee" program identified as non sanctioned by this but pretending to be refugees to attain residence status will be mercilessly booted out in the near future with the rest to follow.

THEY ABUSE OUR HOSPITALITY AND THEN THE LAUGH AT US AND SEEK TO UNDERMINE US AND CONDUCT KILLINGS ON OUR SOIL. ENOUGH. we have all the cards we can send them packing in an instant when the political will is for it, very swiftly. There is NOTHING we cannot do BETTER by ourselves kick these assholes to the curb. They don't want to speak the language, they don't want to do things our way, they don't want to get along, if you want to live in a society of bombs and warfare, go back to your home nations.

You think we're soft because the cucks have run this show for so long, you have no idea what we are capable of when we get pissed off enough.. And let's make sure that you don't know because nobody wants that but it can be a consequence.

Ethnic EUROPE is over.

stop capitulating in the final hour you dumb cuck.. everyone of them can be sent back extremely easy, logistically it has never been easier historically. Then they can raise their own children on their own dime for a change!

HAAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WTF

>Rapper
>Germany

Let me guess, the audience was 85% women and 15% brown men

>rapper

>going to see rap

>expecting people to not be niggers

Calm your tits

>implying there's such a thing as ethnic Germany

user we only need to subvert Islam and the Fatherlands will be secured.

Rap music is unironically big in North europe

He's a roach Mario

This. Concerts and nu-music is degenerate in nature.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

as is our massive contribution that is one of the highest globally per capita to africa. with our sympathy for niggers coupled with cultural marxism we are growing soft i saw this especially during the 90's where things were not so bad..

But what is a thing, what is a direction.. at first a direction seems like a noble thing to do, then it haunts you for your lack of fortitude, we honestly thought we could give the niggers a european like africa and all they fucking did was have more kids and increase the starvation rate.. And then we fucking play rap music (black people think they're smart by saying shit fast) women are told that this is a good suiter eventhough they're trash in every observable metric. What are we even doing. whilst liberals had their hopes and dreams they were inspired aswell by our hopes and dreams, now that we are blunt and honestly saying it's not going to work, i wonder what's going to happen to them, if you kill yourself, it's not my fault, take responsibility for your own self.

Thank the navy for that goys!

The solution for the Polabian territory.

Death to the failed state of Germany! Slavs should be given back their rightful land in the west.

Learning about niggers.. when i was a child i played like a child and thought niggers was great, then i came of age and put away childish things.

niggers are going to nig, unless you demand that they don 't nig, which what seems to be the recipy for operationally being in a functional society with them. The moment they are told to do whatever.. turns into a shithole in africa. This is exactly what has happened in the US over the last few years. Where even conservative blacks (who are mostly mixed racially) are like woah, what the fuck happened, niggers not respecting the white man anymore that's what happened. But it's not about respecting white man, replace white man with asian or whatever.. the moment they are not FORCED to be good individuals.. they go "ongo bongo white man need to die everythings his fault". Understanding this you should know never to give niggers welfare but instead a job, because they can't into welfare it's a construct of someone gives you some money to get back into the private sector.. they abuse the shit out of it instead.. welfare is the worst thing that happened for niggers, others can utilize welfare but not niggers cause they can't administer it properly. It's like giving a beer to an alcoholic or a slotmachine to a game addict. And the US democrats knew that and did it on purpose to get themselves a permanent voter base. "you get free stuff, (paid for by taxpayers) you vote for us. nigger says yaaayaahh..Then complains that he's fucking poor i mean what the fuck

I wan't to believe in the best in people but i kind of have an aversion to bullshit, just so you understand ;)

All periods of nationalism is fleeting. What is cuturally acceptable now becomes not so much later. What is considered a great nation inevitably falls and gives way to a new nation or nations.

Patriotism is secular worship of what will never last.

Stop being surprised, rap is nigger music after all.

Why not go to the Stahlgewitter concert instead Hanz?

youtube.com/watch?v=V6tnY00tR0o

*fart*
patriotism is part and parcial of ethno natonalism which was the default since forever, whowever ancestor you had strived to make society good and wholesome and to keep everybody else out.. then in the 60-80's nutjobs decide that was no longer the case so for the first time in history.. it was now considered bad not to take care of your own people.. and look what has fucking happened you silly sons of bitches. I mean is this GREAT or what, it's what we want right? WOOHOO.. only it ISN'T.. and it's fucking terrible..

For anyone who has experience with or is living in Austria,to what degree is the country pozzed up? How would it compare to an east coast American state? I've been wanting to emigrate out of here to somewhere in Europe, and Austria seems like the top choice. Out of like a total of 3 or 4 choices given the state of Europe, but still the top.

We tried your way, it didn't work. We're trying to make it work but it's like putting a square peg in a round hole.. it's crap. Not like we didn't try it out. Like you could say "well they didn't try it out" oh we did, this is the result.. bullshit. It was a nice idea though but didn't work out, now step aside son. Anti diversity is coming your way. If they want their own people and culture they have their countries for that.. Love to visit, just don't want to be a permanent tourist in my own country with relatively mixed competence similar to those shitholes and how they operate on a day to day basis when tourists aren't there and they don't greet you with a smiley face.. thank you ever so kindly.

Actually nationalism is a more recent invention. The idea of nationality should be based on the racial/cultural ethnicity was something of a 1700s-1800s idea. its why around those time you suddenly started to see more and more nations break away, fewer lasting empires, and suddenly every tiny ethnic minority demanding their own nation state.

This "ancestral" thing is also more of a simplification or even "glorified" idea when in reality our ancestors were more or less adaptive and seemed to just as much subject to change as we are now.

Which is better for survival? To stand still until time inevitably knocks you over, or to adapt and change with the times? You may notice that those who did the former are not around today, while those of the latter seem to keep going.

Rap is for niggers. There is literally nothing worse than when non-niggers start rapping.

Let's make our last stand in America. We have scoters to drive us to the battlefield.

Welcome to America, Germany.

I completely agree. But this is something easier said than done. My own parents sometimes look at me with disbrlief. And they are far from being leftist or political corrwct. People follpw your opinions up to a certain point but then decades of brainwashing suddently interfere. It is hard to explain but it is like most germans are not able to make thatlast step in their minds towards the redpill.

>German bitch rapping
What the fuck were you even doing there

No it really isn't actually and keep posting hindu dieties to somehow try to feign moral superiority from a nation where women HONESTLY have a viral campaign about the males not giving them fucking toilets.

Ok that was a cheap shot, but so was your feigned moral superiority by trying to larp me with hindu dieties.

nationalism was always a thing, it has always been a thing, ethnonationalism has always been the default.. it's basic human behaviour.. you identify people who aren't shit according to your approximation you associate with them you get people who are on your level, then you get a little spot, then you build shit, then you want to protect it and the ones who live in it from whoever wants to fuck with it.. Nationalism is as old as time.. it's group cohesion taking to a larger scale. that's all, we do it all the fucking time in smaller groups.. "these guys i do well wit the others can go fuck themselves on principle unless they demonstrate value and don't want to destroy this thing we have going on" Nationalism is just a larger scale version of this selective hierarchy based on people who do well with eachother and produce good results. the idea of nationalism recently has been because they are seeing a decline due to immigration etc. in their societies.. so they want to restore how things were when they functioned. And ethnic homogenity is a big factor in that. It's a group that worked so extremely well together as a nation in such a large scale that they want to keep it that way.. it's like WOAH this is fucking awesome we do decent stuff things seem to be nice, i want to keep it that way now i'm very adverse to strangers they have to play ball with regards to this so it doesn't fall apart because this recipy we have cooking is really good.. What do these idiots multiculti say.. YOU MUST ACCEPT SOMEONE NO MATTER WHAT.. bullshit..

It was bullshit and detrimental to do so but not challenged, so "it must be better then"

>de-fooing instead of repeated debate
lol

Someone please explain why rap in languages other then English so often don't rhyme?
that is one of the points of rap, all languages have rhyming word so why not do it?

Maybe if Germans weren't such a bunch of condescending douchebags someone might feel bad for you. Oh, well, later, Dieter

>Rap festival

Don't forget assist the next one in July, bring your sister too!

But this is how the far left operates, if you spew 100 irrational arguments at someone and they don't respond that means it's correct
If you have the last word in a sentence you win the argument and your narrative is correct etc.
These arguments are hovering just slightly around the 80 iq perimeter for the most part. They're not rational or correct but you might BELIEVE you are correct.. there's a direct correlation with low iq and superstition, if you ever seen how niggers respond to magic you know what i mean (they have average 75 iq) WOAH even adults in johannesburg today believes cats are wizards and in south africa they had that whole anti science thing claiming that western science is fraudulent because it couldn't explain how you could via black magic send a thunderstrike to a specific person.

At one point you have to asess them at the level they are at. The higher abstract thought and highly analytical skills really are more of the 90+ iq range, asians and whites have around 100, asians a bit more because they are more disciplined and whites are sadly more lazy intellectually these days, but whites have higher spatial intelligence (the ability for the brain to in 3d predict distances of say moving objects and how to interact with them) which is why they usually dominate in sports historically, and asians have a proclevity for high multitasking for instance.

>a music festival
>a rapper

TLDR

Are you responding to your own posts?

I'm just noting my own observations based on what I read in history and observed in real life. I honestly think your either reading too much into what I'm saying and assuming I'm claiming moral superiority. I'm just saying, nationalism and patriotism are impermanent things not really worth much consideration. I'm surprised how a few images can make you so angry.

Your kinda missing the point in all the jumbled up, incoherent straw manning mess your making. If you want to keep thinking everyone is out to get you, fine, I'll move on.

>music festival that books rappers

If Germany is dying, people like you who go there are the undertaker.

Advanced and highly structured soceties only really begin in the 90+ iq range, this is why whenever niggers inherit a 90+ iq range system, they wreck it and bring it down to their level. Which was what happened to post colonial africa. for instance. and in certain areas of the US, it's no real mystery why people are just afraid to state what is obvious because stating as such is banned as apprehensible and nefarious somehow eventhough it's extremely easy to correlate. Leading us to the point of today, where germany is falling apart because it's scared of "two" (((syllable))).. "you're racist" where instead they should be saying yes i am and that's ok and i like you too. but i like my own people more than you.

Hitler was an idiot because he went into war, he took the german people out of poverty and brought them up, and then got baited into a conflict that destroyed the very elevation he was trying to bring forth, the love for his own people.

Someone is very scared about europeans doing well somehow.. replace any other ethnicity and then claim that this is well

>our kinda missing the point in all the jumbled up, incoherent straw manning mess your making. If you want to keep thinking everyone is out to get you, fine, I'll move on.
You make an argument about nationalism not being natural i destroy the argument and explain how it is standard practice you call it an inchoerent mess when you got BTFO. instead of atleast trying to acknowledge my statements.
See, this is what i hate about the left, they don't see dialogue as a mutual envoy to a higher understanding, they're just all about their own ideology, when his argument is refuted instead of recognizing some manner of it logically this cat resorts to saying my argument is incoherent and thus should not be responded to. They're literally infants of any proper pragmatic understanding but we treat them as if they're capable of this.
To them it matters more if they are correct or incorrect rather than actually achieving a greater understanding. To them it's vanity rather than understanding, it's pretending to have know how instead of actually having it, it's all for show with these people, and you see it all the time how they virtue signal in public about people and things they don't really care about or understand, their objective is social manipulation make as many like them as possible and make as many hate those they dislike as possible, whereas better men and women care about what is right and wrong and coming to a greater understanding and ratifying things.